kylie_smiley

Harlands and simply gym - again!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1185 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

They don't give up, do they? Another call today!

They don't give up, do they? Another call today!

I would allow more than 1 day...may be weeks or months...but they will

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I would allow more than 1 day...may be weeks or months...but they will

Thanks. Have had a letter this morning talking about passing my case over to Zinc. Any idea what this is all about? I take I should still ignore?

Thank you :)

Hi KS,

If you read other threads here, you'll see that Zinc and Spratt Endicott are the last 2 players after Harlands/CRS.

You can ignore demands from both but please take time to read other threads - you'll learn all you need about how to deal with or ignore the various demands.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Have had a phone call, generic email and and more personal email from Zinc now. Just today Ive had both a phone call and an email. I've read through some threads but I'm still unclear as to whether I should respond or ignore. Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of a useful thread?

Hi KS,

In your case, I would continue to simply ignore demands, emails, phone calls or requests that you have to call anyone.

You've told Harlands all that you needed in your letter in post #10.

You need do nothing more for now but keep us posted.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)