Conspiracy Theories

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:) and then again next year, and so on..

apparently (the DM reporting on con theorists) the US sec of state recently went to the antarctic to visit an 'alien base within a pyramid' there...:alien:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4094706/Is-lost-city-Antarctica-Mysterious-dome-building-created-ancient-civilisation-bizarre-theory-claims.html

(no doubt it has been uncovered due to all the ice melting...:) )

Its a big cover-up by the Lizards at the DM

They know its the Earth end of the Earth/Mars stargate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3136480/Alien-hunters-discover-PYRAMID-Mars-claim-near-perfect-structure-built-ancient-civilisation.html

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

it all makes sense now; the nibiru et al heading to the south pole, the recent alien pyramid base recently uncovered there at the south, the alien pyramid base on the red planet, mars was wiped out (apart from their bars)....its coming here guys...:boom::tinfoil3:

ps, if anyone wants to join 'the bunker', raffle tickets are 10,000£ each. the first 10 drawn are in. :)

I have a lovely all mod cons cave as well, well under ground, Lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Let's face it it will be every man/women for themselves if there is a catastrophic happening. The way I see it we are all star material and will get back into the mix and who knows where that will take us. Got to have hope:-D

We are all made from stardust

What a lovely way to say 'you are made from stuff that was roasted and squashed in an utterly unbelievably hot and dense radioactive environment that even Satan would find a tad uncomfortable.

Anyone remember the various programs of a few years ago about end of the world, and many statements that nuking a large asteroid and being pelted by hundreds of smaller asteroids would be worse than being hit by one large one?

How stupid was that?

Who here would rather be shot by a shotgun firing a solid ball rather than buckshot?

I dont care about the maths and models that supposedly prove it - its just stupid.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Strangely enough I just heard 'coming around again' on the car radio.

Spoooky coincidence ...

It was telling me Nibiru is coming around again

OMG it must be true

:jaw:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU5-OvtKvRAhXClxoKHRtXAAIQ3ywIHTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnRdvA7fTrJ8&usg=AFQjCNFvDXEWtvDcQB6poHB7w3u6rLEO3g

and here it actually is ....

http://www.space.com/34455-planet-nine-discovery-coming-soon.html

The Tory Legacy

The Tory Legacy

Chemtrails back in following that 'awesome' cloud formation...:)

http://mashable.com/2017/01/10/cloud-formations-virgin-australia-facebook/

That isnt a cloud, and that isnt a chemtrail

Dajjaal Trump was on a plane and thought he needed to go after indulging in rich pea soup,

Its just a really bad Trump.

The Tory Legacy

I've been watching the Hitler investigation on the History Channel. I believe history will need to be re written.

Telekenesis is another interesting area of thought

Fold a 3d paper star from a piece of paper, pop it in top of a long pin (maybe fastened into a piece of wood, Try to make it spin, make sure itb isn't you breath doing it.

I had more success with dowsing, but enough success with the star and pin to really make me think.

The Tory Legacy

I've been watching the Hitler investigation on the History Channel..I believe history will need to be re written ...

it could well be...

'...it’s long been known that many Nazis fled to South America following the defeat of the Third Reich...' '..as many as 5,000 went to argentina..' (eichmann being a proven high profile capture in arg. if the likes of it went there...?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2117093/Secret-files-reveal-9-000-Nazi-war-criminals-fled-South-America-WWII.html

it could well be...

'...it’s long been known that many Nazis fled to South America following the defeat of the Third Reich...' '..as many as 5,000 went to argentina..'

Operation paperclip (just one example)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

T-force

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2007/aug/29/sciencenews.secondworldwar

The Tory Legacy

What about the biggest/widest collection of conspiracies lies and deceptions in the UK today (whichever edge of the 50P you are balanced on:

Brexit

and currently No2 but No1 over time

Plans for the NHS

The Tory Legacy

I wish the Government would make sure we have the most current technology in the NHS available. It's more cost effective. Provide local communities with the medical requirements they need, social, mental health, units for medical procedures not needing hospitalisation.

Plans for the NHS

do you mean this eg...?

'Since conspiracy theories seem to be the order of the day, let me run another one past you: the Government, the NHS hospital trusts and the medical Royal Colleges are deliberately encouraging coverage of the impossible pressures being put on A&E and primary care in order to soften up public opinion for a radical re-think of health funding....' yesterdays telegraph (which the 'author' then goes on to say; '...in reality they (the recent 'dreadful headlines') are the most effective way to bring about acceptance of the need for change...'?)

The national insce component was supposed to be payment for the NHS funding and unemployment. It seems for years it has been used for other purposes. If they intend to go down the private insce route will that mean our nat insce is reduced so it can be used for this private insce.

one recent 'headline'

'Doctors have told BBC Newsnight that the NHS "is making people sick"...'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38622003

What a horrendously misleading headline from the BBC

its actually about GP's urged (pressured/threatened) to commit to 7 day working

Is Hunt now lined up to be head of BBC for his next job?

Making doctors sick perhaps.

Imagine yo are a practice with 2 doctors, both currently working from 7am until 11 at night on calls 5 - 6 days a week, (my GP's)

and Hunt says work longer ...

The Tory Legacy

The national insce component was supposed to be payment for the NHS funding and unemployment. It seems for years it has been used for other purposes. If they intend to go down the private insce route will that mean our nat insce is reduced so it can be used for this private insce.

there is the private 'National Health Service Bill' (NHS Reinstatement Bill) currently in contrast, ie to 'restore' the nhs.

so, who's 'encouraging' all these 'dreadful headlines'. and why. in support of the (labour approved?) bill (or its intentions). or otherwise (in oppo) re further privatisation/overhaul, yank style for eg?

What a horrendously misleading headline from the BBC

its actually about GP's urged (pressured/threatened) to commit to 7 day working

Is Hunt now lined up to be head of BBC for his next job?

Making doctors sick perhaps.

Imagine yo are a practice with 2 doctors, both currently working from 7am until 11 at night on calls 5 - 6 days a week, (my GP's)

and Hunt says work longer ...

Oh and before anyone says they should set on more doctors, they HAVE been trying for the best part of a year since a partner left and moved abroad.

They even struggle to get agency doctors as there is far better money and conditions elsewhere to GP practices.

This would seem to be a common situation.

The Tory Legacy