Conspiracy Theories

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually seen definite proof of those things ?

The US, if they faked the Moon landings would protect themselves mostly from the embarrassment of it, by whatever means.

If they got to the Moon 50 years ago, why have they not set up a research station on the Moon since ? Instead they have the ISS in cooperation with Russia. Russia is currently helping send US Astronauts to the ISS.

Back 50 years ago, you can't underestimate the tensions between the US and USSR at the time, with nuclear arms race etc. The Moon landings would have been the US flexing its musles saying don't mess with us, we have advanced technology and could destroy the USSR if we wanted to.

and the USSR had telescopes just as good as any at the time and would have soon said 'where is this austin mini sized space ship - we cant see it.

The clear statement that it was for 'all mankind' and that bases were not made only means that the US feared the instant retaliation they would receive should they have tried to 'steam punk' bases on the moon - which would have failed given the technology of the time - and left egg on their faces rather than pride.

The thing is that technology has NOT progressed much since then. The fuel has got a bit more powerful and a bit safer and steadily cheaper to make - but we still fly into space on top of a firework relatively (LOL) little different in payload terms to those used in ancient china to celebrate new year in 200BC.

The laws Newton declared still rule the movement and the power needed as they did a billion years before Newton was born.

The yanks made it to the moon - its more believable than the shear number of conspiracy theories needed all intertwined to explain otherwise.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Have you seen any evidence that showed that the USSR tracked the Moon rockets on telescopes all the way to the Moon ?

I have never seen such evidence, but many people have suggested it was likely.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Neil Armstrong was the first man on the Moon! So who filmed him getting off the steps?

The flag waved in the 'wind'. what wind?

The sun was shining in the face of the astronauts. Why was there a shadow in front of them?

These are some of the things conspiracy theorists state when they say the Moon landings did not happen.

All of which can be refuted.

The camera was on an extendable arm

With no air in space, any movement of the flag or pole would have been caused when sticking it in the ground and a simple touch will have a greater effect on the Moon than on earth. No air, no friction.

With the sun shining in the astronauts faces, they were standing in front of the landing craft. This reflected the sun, giving the impression that there were two sources of light.

There are some reflective panels left on the moon that scientists shoot lasers at and measure the response. No reflective panels, no response!

Cor blimey, people will be saying that there are reptiles in power. Oh wait!! :razz:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Cor blimey, people will be saying that there are reptiles in power. Oh wait!! :razz:

Thats the second biggest conspiracy of them all.

its really the ants and lizards having a bet on which of them can get us to believe the craziest stuff that isnt true.

The ants got crafty early on and leaked part of the truth which got unwanted attention on the geckos, limiting what they can get away with.

The current leader is is that of convincing loony 'scientists' that quantum theory crazy theories about new laws and many worlds and dimensions,

and that multiplying real numbers by imaginary numbers gives a meaningful result which proves these crazy theories - that break so many basic rules which work without the need of imaginary numbers

and the immense con that this imaginary number result is worth keeping hundreds of these loonies in cushy well paid jobs playing with a multi-billion pound doughnut for years is going to make the blindest bit of difference to anybody in the real world.

The Lizards came up with many worlds and the ants hedged on the Copenhagan interpretation.

They laughed their little booties off when the chimps (us) started building the large hadron collider based on these jokes.

All it really need to do to turn the tables is to throw both of those theories away, and modify the LHC into a flaming big space gun to protect us from the alien lizards and ants

Edited by silverfox1961
changed impled swear word.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

LOL

google

"A flexible adjective used primarily to describe prawns and other humanoid extraterrestrial life"

:)

Warning: urban definitions contain swear words for alternate definitions

The Tory Legacy

one of the theories is that the LHC is an attempted form/type of poss means re a stargate....that wld be interesting.

otherwise, yeah, just turn it into an atom b against the lizards/ants. :)

one of the theories is that the LHC is an attempted form/type of poss means re a stargate....that wld be interesting.

Trouble is that although Einstein-Rosen bridges (wormholes or stargates) are allowed for in general relativity, which has always proved right, people assume that they would connect via a step to a place hundreds or perhaps thousands of light years away,

BUT if they do exist its likely they are in microscopic or black hole forms, and the larger ones are more likely to connect to places a significant chunk of the size of the denser part of the universe universe away (if its open) and still take a looooooooooong time to traverse in VERY inhospitable circumstances.

I think it could be as likely that the larger wormholes if they exist join separate high density points in what most might call different universes - and the other universe might have quite different basic laws of physics even if we could traverse the immense gravity shear.

Of course, it all depends on how bent space-time is - it could be quite straight, or it could be so bent it disappears up its own jacksy.

(hehehe)

I'm reasonably sure it isnt a closed system in either meaning just that matter is a condensed and dense form of energy, which creates what we understand as our universe (and others probably quite 'locally) as a denser area of space-time in a generally less dense universe.

Gravity slows the expansion into the less dense void. But gets weaker as the denser area (the universe) expands.

Hence the accelerating expansion of the universe.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-the-universe-an-open-or-a-closed-system.255948/

otherwise, yeah, just turn it into an atom b against the lizards/ants. :)

nukes are boring, we got thousands of them.

• wink.gif

More like a phaser or disrupter. Much cooler.

Blast them out of the sky and only burn a hole in the atmosphere.

The Tory Legacy

it is an interesting one, and poss credible one given the maths/quantum physics etc. the old apparent 'philadelphia experiment', and nazi 'bell' time travel experiments spring to mind.....could it be on the (event) horizon :)

it is an interesting one, and poss credible one given the maths/quantum physics etc. the old apparent 'philadelphia experiment', and nazi 'bell' time travel experiments spring to mind.....could it be on the (event) horizon :)

Sadly it would seem FTL travel is impossible.

All other things aside, a race that developed FTL would quickly spread out through the Galaxy, if not the universe, and there should be clear evidence of a even a type 2 civilisation anywhere in our galaxy, and there isnt,

Being able to propel a 100 ton object at even near light speed would give galactic+ energy levels.

So it would seem star travel would be based on sub light speeds.

One of the more readable summaries wink.gifhttp://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/tachyons.html

This is fun biggrin.gif a kilo of sausages hitting our planet at 99.999% of light speed would be a very big barbecue

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/34180-energy-needed-to-reach-99-c/

Also wormholes (other than the tightly looped sub microscopic strings touted in quantum theory) also assume that there is a shorter path - whereas its likely (given my posits) that our universe is the tight little bit of a vaster universe - although light might travel much faster in a less dense medium (than our dense bit of the universe) - once you got there.

Perhaps think of a knot in a piece of string.

The Tory Legacy

Just one interesting point in regard to whether the Moon landings were real or not.

The US Airforce only managed to get the SR-1 Blackbird spyplane operational in March 1968, after having years of problems to resolve, including accidents where pilots died.

Yet we are to believe that a year later NASA sent manned missions to the Moon, with rockets capable of doing this, Astronauts having all of the safety equipment and then being able to take off from the Moon, travel back to Earth and to land safely.

Of course these are two different beasts, but i am sceptical that NASA were that advanced in 1969 for them to be able to achieve manned Moon missions.

Does not make any sense to me. I can see why conspiracy theories have been shot down, because most experts are invested in believing in the missions.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

LOL

google

"A flexible adjective used primarily to describe prawns and other humanoid extraterrestrial life"

Warning: urban definitions contain swear words for alternate definitions

Classic. :lol:

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Just one interesting point in regard to whether the Moon landings were real or not.

The US Airforce only managed to get the SR-1 Blackbird spyplane operational in March 1968, after having years of problems to resolve, including accidents where pilots died.

Yet we are to believe that a year later NASA sent manned missions to the Moon, with rockets capable of doing this, Astronauts having all of the safety equipment and then being able to take off from the Moon, travel back to Earth and to land safely.

Of course these are two different beasts, but i am sceptical that NASA were that advanced in 1969 for them to be able to achieve manned Moon missions.

Does not make any sense to me. I can see why conspiracy theories have been shot down, because most experts are invested in believing in the missions.

Unc, the main issues there were heat, stress and vibration due to flying so fast in atmosphere.

Those are far bigger technical issues than mainly falling through gravity wells in a vacuum - where enough air, food/water, heat retention and radiation protection (Mass) are the issues.

(who remembers the simple little game where you had to pilot and land the little spaceship with limited fuel - thrust was one of the more complicated versions - and asteroid was (and still is) fun along similar lines)

The Tory Legacy

How about examining a real spooky unexplained:

Dowsing

Yes I have. Yes I believe it undoubtedly worked far better than chance would seem to allow - even on maps.

No I dont have any even vaguely reasonable explanation.

The Tory Legacy

Also wormholes (other than the tightly looped sub microscopic strings touted in quantum theory) also assume that there is a shorter path - whereas its likely (given my posits) that our universe is the tight little bit of a vaster universe - although light might travel much faster in a less dense medium (than our dense bit of the universe) - once you got there.

Perhaps think of a knot in a piece of string.

a bobble on a bedsheet might be a better metaphor (simile would be entirely inappropriate)

The Tory Legacy

and then there are Dragons :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

and then there are Dragons :)

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with Brie

The Tory Legacy

maybe a 'hole/doorway' will appear somewhere (maybe at the LHC), and dragons or the like will come through from another dimension...'the Mist' springs to mind.. :)

I am not edible TJ! lol, I am sure there must have been Dragons and they were made out to be terrible but I do not think they were! lol xx

I am a nice Dragon! lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Dragons are real! I have two. OK, they are the bearded variety but they're real. :-)

very nice SF x

I am not edible TJ!

:-)

The Tory Legacy

another yearly 'end is nigh' prediction, this time via a 'death star'...:)

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/01/03/conspiracy-theorist-claims-the-world-will-end-in-2017/21646701/

maybe its related to this 'alien' star...:)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/04/alien-radio-signals-coming-neutron-star-galaxy-far-far-away/

good job Fords bunker is nearly ready :lol:

Strangely enough I just heard 'coming around again' on the car radio.

Spoooky coincidence ...

It was telling me Nibiru is coming around again

OMG it must be true

:jaw:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU5-OvtKvRAhXClxoKHRtXAAIQ3ywIHTAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnRdvA7fTrJ8&usg=AFQjCNFvDXEWtvDcQB6poHB7w3u6rLEO3g

The Tory Legacy

:) and then again next year, and so on..

apparently (the DM reporting on con theorists) the US sec of state recently went to the antarctic to visit an 'alien base within a pyramid' there...:alien:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4094706/Is-lost-city-Antarctica-Mysterious-dome-building-created-ancient-civilisation-bizarre-theory-claims.html

(no doubt it has been uncovered due to all the ice melting...:) )