Cannot take much more

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Sorry to hear of the situation you find yourself in. It can be very stressful and it is very easy to automatically imagine all the worst case scenarios.

What makes things worse is lack of sleep and food. This can make what seems a bad situation even worse and makes it harder to deal with.

As with anything, your first priority is to your health. As this is not a disciplinary yet, you might be called to a meeting in which you will need to defend yourself. You need to make sure you are "In the right place" to be able to do so. This means taking care of your mental and physical well being.

Please see your GP and explain what you are going through and how it is impacting on you. Ask if there is anything the GP can do to help you sleep. Once you get your sleeping patten back, things will be easier to tackle.

In meantime, please help other users help you with the case by providing any background info you can that keeps you anonymous.

Regards

SS

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

thanks so much SabreSheep, I have been to my GP and they are very reluctant to prescribe sleeping pills.

Well I had first investigatory interview 4 weeks ago then a text message advising that now this has been concluded passed over to another Manager, then yesterday got a voicemail from investigating manager advising now being pulled back in tomorrow for 2nd investigating interview to go into more detail regarding the questions!!! I am a member of a trade union and they have been great. They are investigating me for claiming hours not worked but I worked from home and had authority from my then direct line manager in fact some of the occassions he insisted I work from home to play catch up with the workload.

They have interviewed my colleagues and also my then manager but I have not seen anything regarding these as yet.

What does your union rep think?

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Hi Sabresheep

Well have had positive feedback from the unions in fact it is now with the FT official, they are saying they have nothing on me but seems they are desperately searching, i have been in the job over 15yrs never had anything at all no lateness/no MFA nothing.

Lot of political stuff going on at present in the company and union rep saying it is now a witch hunt on me new managers in situ and all that, I had authorisation off my previous manager which I believe this has been looked into and confirmed as true but still pressing ahead with this so tomorrow 2nd investigating interview so got union rep with me even though they cannot officially say.

Just seems that last week telling me finished with investigation and passing over to another manager no back 2 steps again.

Well they cannot have another investigatory meeting

How many bites at the apple do they want before they can pin anything on you

You have the investigatory or fact finding meeting, then a formal disciplinary if needed

Your Union rep should be jumping all over this

FT union rep said same thing he strongly suspects digging for anything as my previous manager supported me 100% throughout all of this given verbal interview he also answered same via email as well and still going on! the person that did initial investigation is now going on leave for 3 weeks so union rep said he will have sent all paperwork to HR and no doubt someone there has said dig further, need something concrete, unfortunately you end up thinking negatively and I have got to the point that it is fight or flight now and got my fighting spirit back now.

It helps talking about it as my family I feel are going through it with me and it is upsetting for them as well, it is your life in someones hands.

Have they followed all the company procedures and time scales for this? You should have been provided with copies. If not your union rep needs to be all over them like a rash.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

The upside is this is an extension to your paid holiday :)

• 2 weeks later...

well we are now on week 7 and today is 3 weeks since 2nd investigatory interview.

Boss is back from his hols today so just waiting game still no news TBH now getting to the point whereby I am now completely numb with this and I have no idea how this is going to pan out, i have been applying for other jobs and had a few interviews.

To say I am at my wits end would be an understatement.