Paying the local authority or court direct...who is entitled to these 'direct payments'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the pro-bailiff contributors

Sticking my neck on the line here, but...

I'm certainly not "pro-bailiff" having had my own run-in's with them in the past. But I must say that in general terms, you've not only got hold of the wrong end of the stick about the people on this forum, but I'm not even sure that you're holding the right stick!

People like Bailiff Advice (and many others) aren't "pro-bailiff" either. What they do do, is tell people the truth about the situation they they find themselves in. Granted, that might not be what people want to hear, but it is, none the less, the truth of the matter. One cannot shoot the messenger just because one does not like the message!

I'm sure there are lots of 'other forums' that will tell you exactly what you want to hear, and I'd wager that you've arrived here from one of them to try and stir things up a little. But I'm rather afraid that you're bound to fail. The advice on this forum, especially from people that are regular contributors here, is, I'd have to say, pretty much second to none.

• Haha 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic