style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There seems to be so many stupid adverts on just recently so here goes

1) Moneysupermarket and the bloke wearing shorts & high heels

2) The moam couple on E4 ( Big Bang Programme normally )

3)The advert with ugly mug George Clooney in

4) Adverts for pay day loans

There are more and am sure you all have adverts you do not like

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Most annoying advert is the Vista Print business cards, which claim that these cards have changed peoples lifes. As if a business card could that. There has to be a business that people want to buy from because they desire the service or product, plus the price being offered is competitive.

Agree about the pay day load ads. They should be banned.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

very true unclebulgaria

the Oakfurnitureland advert, only £49 a month it says, have you seen the price of their stuff!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

The Go compare ad with that stupid guy with the twiddly moustache

The 118118 ads..

Cillit bang

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Most annoying advert is the Vista Print business cards, which claim that these cards have changed peoples lifes. As if a business card could that. There has to be a business that people want to buy from because they desire the service or product, plus the price being offered is competitive.

Agree about the pay day load ads. They should be banned.

Vista print annoys me having got allegedly free business cards from them a few years ago, except I discovered they were taking money off me every month!! Of course I claimed it back and while they were ok cards they weren't life changing.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

There seems to be so many stupid adverts on just recently so here goes

1) Moneysupermarket and the bloke wearing shorts & high heels

Ughh - I hate that advert - it's gross

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Muller corner with that gormless so called model, in one she pulls the emergency stop in a train,in another she falls backwards on a chair

That awful ugly obnoxious man on the Bingo advert,he plays the bongo's thinking he is sexy,! yuk

haha, puts me off buying from them, only reason they grab you is more then likely the music!

Adverts always seem to pop up when you are trying to watch something else, myself personally I hardly watch the television as it bores me, and now BB is back so more garbage!

Every single one of the above adverts has worked then. They have all grabbed your attention. Whether it be for the right or wrong reasons, you are all talking about them. That's job done for the ad agencies.

Absolutely, Grumpy.. :)

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Every single one of the above adverts has worked then. They have all grabbed your attention. Whether it be for the right or wrong reasons, you are all talking about them. That's job done for the ad agencies.

ditto.

thats advertising :)

premier inn and the snoring Lenny Henry, I put it on mute

a

premier inn and the snoring Lenny Henry, I put it on mute

I like Lenny Henry and don't find that annoying.

I find the current TV adverts mostly rubbish anyway. What happened to funny ads that were better than the programmes ? e.g John Smiths no nonsense ads/

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread