discrimination

jordigirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am not a member neutral.gif

I am not an associate memberneutral.gif

I am not a guest neutral.gif

I am a lady card holder ( if someone could explain what this is and what catagory it comes under)

My interpretation of the extract from the constitution which you posted earlier is that you are a member. I think this is a two-tier membership although I'm not sure your classification makes much difference.

xxxxxxxxxx Social Club nd INSTITUTE LIMITED was founded on 2010-07-27 and has its registered office in . The organisation's status is listed as "Active". xxxxxxxxxx Social Club And Institute Limited is a Industrial and Provident Society registered in with Companies House and the accounts submission requirement is categorised as NO ACCOUNTS FILED

am lost to what you are meaning steampowered

In that case you are dealing with an industrial and provident society which has limited liability and any claim would need to be against the society.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it straightforward. Set out what your complaints are in order.

Refer to specific instances but don't waffle if you can help it. A blow-by-blow account can sometimes make things harder to understand.

Try to tie in your complaints with breaches to the Equality Act 2010 where it becomes appropriate.

Most importantly you need to state how you want the club to remedy what has occurred! That could be merely a written apology, disciplinary action being taken against those responsible or actions to prevent this from occurring again. Preferably a combination of all three.

If you need help, it may be best to draft out what you can and post it up here so people can provide feedback (personal information removed of course).