Vodafone Default #9108783

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lee has confirmed that they have pulled the account back from Ardent. Although what difference it will make I actually have no idea.

The balance is still outstanding at the full amount. Im going to send of a SAR in the next few days...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I want to make a one time offer to Vodafone of around £4k. This was supposedly the amount owing before they barred.

Now One other request would be to remove the incorrectly placed default... But as i say its a one time offer...

Would that be reasonable?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your time Lee - Much Appreciated

As far as the above goes, I sent my SAR over 40 days ago and no response yet, If they havent recieved it then I will need to send again.

Could you please give me the correct address of where to send it?

Thanks for also letting me know its gone back out into the chase of DCAs. More importantly Frederickson Int.

I will ask my Lowell contact about it.

As for the DD issue on the brothers account, thanks for having a look and finally recognising there is a problem. Most of your staff seem to think just cancelling or erasing the DD will sort it out.

CAG Members; Lee hasnt be able to see the DD be setup in March / April, Although After a Natwest SAR the have it that it was setup.

Ive made an offer of £4k over 4 years to clear the amount I believe that should be paid, But Lee doesnt think they will accept it as they usually want it as a Lump Sum...

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Thanks Lee...

FYI an update about the second thing we discussed. So far it seems to have stuck but Im not sure if that will remain.

Anyway Once you have an update let me know.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 4 weeks later...

Afternoon all...

Lee has come back to me and said that Vodafone would apply a 30% discount to bring the balance down to; A grand total of £8400

Vodafone have stated i need to pay in full or over 12 months. thats £710 a month at least...

Also They have stated the balance will only be reduced if i agree to a payment plan.

Im losing my patience as they have failed to answer my SAR that i sent earlier this year. Also i feel more inclined to sort this with a DCA... What do i do next? ...

I cant afford £710... What about the whole ETFs thing? ... Also the barring of the account while I was out of the country.

Lee; I know youre only doing your job and thank you, but I feel like its a bit of a slap in the face...

your staff screwed up but its amazing how no one can find proof of this.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 7 months later...

To dig this old thread up considering Vodafone's rep is still here... The default is still there and Vodafone have said the account has been given to Frederickson, But when I try to contact them, Nowhere to be found.

I will also be in contact about my brothers account soon, luckily this is active but this has major billing issues which need to be resolved.

Lee; Am I able to send an email through the normal methods? I still havent had anything for a SAR even though I sent another one months ago. We are talking A LONG TIME!

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis