Work trying to get rid of me after knee op. *Settled Out Of Tribunal*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear. Thank you for the update.

Providing no confidentiality clauses are broken can you elaborate any more.?

Have updated your title to reflect outcome

=D

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

Years ago whilst working for a large department store, one of the elderly employees was in hospital after major operation, the local Store Director sent personnel to see him and gave him his cards i.e. end of employment, being shop steward I contacted union rep a local one, and they took the Department store to court/tribunal etc, the store Stated that he would be unable to work again due to his circumstances?

As everybody fell off their seats after this comment, it was Brought to their attention his is now employed as a Court Usher!

How stupid to turn up and not have facts. They lost and paid maximum payout etc and all relevant cost!

Funny shortly after that I was sacked with the poorest excuse, and I took them to tribunal and they pulled out at the last minute and paid out the stupid small maximum compensation./ was £5,000 in those days/.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: