Parking notices from ANPR Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3535 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

NO

DCA's cannot file a claim anywhere as they have no interest in the matter. They are telling lies. If you want to test this make a complaint to the clerk of court at Northampton, sending a copy of the supposed paperwork. Your complaint will be that ANPR and DCA are abusing the civil claims procedures by making a false representation and misusing civil procedures in an effort to coerce you into paying a non-existent debt.

It is they who shuld be nervous as they can get thrown into jail for this if a judge is minded to do so (I wish, but parking co's have had a warning about contempt before)

You can look up the address of the boss of the BPA and POPLA and send them a copy of your letter that you are sending to Northampton County Court and tell them that ANPR have failed to provide the required POPLA code and what are they going to do about it. You wont get a solid response but things will be said as ANPR screw up more often than most of these cowboys

No, NO and NO. They cannot file on behalf of someone else. It is all lies and you are falling for their con. Call their bluff and complain to the court with a copy of what they have sent you. Copy complaint to BPA and POPLA as said. Drop them in the mire and make them worry instead of you worrying about it.

ANPR will not want to go anywhere near a court because they are rubbish at procedure and will lose. They always do and will do so in this case because they havent followed procedure and have no basis for a claim that will stnd up in court. Any attempts to get money from you costs them money, including sending out scary letters so they hope you will fall for this and pay up. Many do otherwise they wouldnt do it. The DCA gets paid £15 for sending out 3 or 4 letters that is why they add £50 to the bill for their holiday fund. There is no morality attached to these bandits, I could post up very similar rubbish from more than 1 DCA I have received but I can assure you that it is all meaningless.

Hi again.

Firstly, the DCA have a credit licence and as such have to follow the rules st down by the FCA so I would lodge a complaint with them although they do not take action immediately.

Secondly, to put the wind up the DCA threaten them with an action for harassment.

I would like to see this letter they have sent and the court papers they have sent you. Just by saying "designed not to intimidate" is a lie and they are trying it on.

ANPR act for the landowner and the DCA act for ANPR so this 'third party' can have no interest whatsoever in any court case unless they buy the fictitious amount and even a dodgy DCA is not stupid enough to buy a non debt.

It is essential that you report this to the BPA and anclose copies of what ANPR are allowing their agents to do in their name. I would also file a complaint with DVLA as ANPR are using dubious tactics after obtaining your details from them.

Please post up the docs (suitably redacted of course)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE