Not been in an Accident - but Police think I have

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3679 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I made this mistake with something unrelated that I was being accused of, but hadn't done. I was told "If you don't accept the caution you will go to prison". I never had been in trouble before, and accepted it just to make the mess go away. Completely the worst mistake I have ever made.

Then you should have taken it further. Not simply accepted it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update you guys on this. I've been summoned to court. However the good news is through that summons I have details of the other car. Which I've now found out is an insurance write off. HPI check.

How the police think I could have written off another car and not noticed is beyond me. I think I've been caught up in insurance fraud and the police seem to have done no checks on the other side.

I've got a report to prove my car has not been in an accident. So I'll update you after court.

Plus insurance fraud have taken up my case. So hopefully the police will see their error soon.