SRJ sending a VERY Vague letter...!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3767 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning all :)

Came back from Cornwall today on a delayed train to find this nice Christmas Present on my doormat.

A Letter from SRJ containing the following:

Dear Nuke,

We have made enquires for confirmation of your current place of residence. Information has been received confirming that your address details have changed to this address.

Due to data protection legislation details of the account are not included in this letter.

Please call us immediately on 0845xxxxxxx quoting the above reference for more information.

Yours Sincerely,

SRJ

Seems it was sent First Class Post this one... :|

Ignore? No intentions of phoning an 0845 number from an EE Mobile... Hideously expensive!!

Although I am tempted to send them this:

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter dated 19/12/2013 received by me on 02/01/2014.

I note that you requested I call you immediately. I am afraid I was unable to do so after arriving home by an extremely late train and I got in to my home at 01:00AM. I doubt your call centre is 24 hours so I am sorry to tell you I have failed you in this first instance. Also I do not phone 0845 numbers from a mobile as these incur unnecessary charges to which I do not consent to be liable for.

Your letter states that you have made enquiries to confirm my current place of residence and you believe this is the correct address at which I reside. Having done a quick “Google” of NuclearShark, I have come to a firm conclusion that more than 1 entity with the name NuclearShark exists in the United Kingdom. It is also highly doubtful that this name is exclusive to the United Kingdom.

You have also given me no indication for the nature of your reason for contacting me due to Data Protection Legislation. You have also not explained and supplied any reference to a matter of which you would like to discuss.

So therefore I would like to inform you that my position in the matter is quite frankly uninterested! You have given me absolutely no reasoning or substance to justify contacting me and wasting my time!

If you still believe I am the person you are looking for, Please provide me with a detailed explanation of why you think this is the case and some form of evidence of my involvement. I further demand if you are able to supply this information that you explain the matter in EXTREME DETAIL as to your reasoning for contacting me.

Finally, If you respond to me with anything OTHER than a letter stating you are withdrawing from this matter you WILL be liable for the following charges to cover my expenses and time. If you send any such letter other than a letter confirming your withdrawal, this will be taken as an admission that you agree and will be liable for these charges. You WILL also be liable for these charges even if this agreement is not read by you and Royal Mail confirm you have received it.My fees are listed as follows:

• Every Letter or email received by me, read and replied to by me (Read and Reply) - £50.00

• Expenses incurred: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Posting, 1x Envolope per letter sent, Printer ink used and time to walk and wait in the Post Office - £5.00

To show I AM NOT motivated by GREED and PERSONAL GAIN, 100% of the “Read and Reply” Service will be donated to The National Autistic Society and I will supply you a receipt once I have received payment from yourselves. I will keep the £5.00 and refund any excess payment to yourselves as these are deemed “Out of Pocket” expenses.

I have worked these fees out based on previous use of the Post Office and cost of running my printer per page. The “Read and Reply” is set at £50.00 as it will take me approximately 1 Hour to read, reply and research any necessary information, legislation and references etc. As an IT Network Server Administrator, I deem £50.00 Per Hour a VERY REASONABLE charge for an hour of my time.

I look forward to hearing from you within the next 7 calendar days confirming your position in the matter.

Yours Sincerely,

Delayed and Sleepy NuclearShark

I'm sorry, immature I know but I was bored waiting for my dinner to cook and needed something to do. Very tempted to send it? What do you think?

This is how I spend most of my life :ranger:

srj are speculative fleecers and bottom feeders at best

do not respond.

typically out of date util bills you no longer owe

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...