ANPR Preston H&S Litigation services - claim form received? **Won at POPLA**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi IPC1963

Did you submitt any further evidence to your POPLA apple after receiving ANPR's evidence pack

IE disputing their signage map

Thanks

There submission arrived after the closing date. I complained about that.I highlighted that their own photos showed the non existance of signs shown on their site plan. I highlighted that their contract was signed in 2004 before they even claim to have started managing the site and before ANPR actually came to fruition according to companies house that was 2007.The contract was also only valid for 12 months and therefor not current. All this is why i think POPLA took the easy option of liquidated damages. As long as you have that fact in your appeal you have no problem.

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Thanks again for all the help

it was a bit of stress to begin with but if you take a step back and deep breath its ok.However i can see how many would cave in Especially the old , vulnerable and people without good knowledge on the internet ETC

i may go back to the carpark this weekend and put a copy in a see through bag and stick it on Herr ticket issuers windscreen Asking to pass it on to Mr Brick Outhouse

It gets my Vote for worst Carpark in Britain for signage etc, maybe Mr Prankster could shortlist it for his awards

Well done for persevering when others would of buckled. I too am now waitingon a POPLA appeal so know how you felt as you progressed your case.

If you haven't already made a donation to this website and the people whoprovide us with the methods and tac-tics to win our battles, may i suggest youdo? Without this facility many many people would be forking out lots of £'s unnecessarily.

Congrats again

So, POPLA avoided the thorny issues ofillegality and chose the safe route so often taken. Good for you and I hope that you will chivvy up the DVLA and BPA over this attempt to obtain money by deception and ask the BPA if they intend to report their member to the police for this offence?