pharmacy online from india

rick millar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I placed an order on line to a pharmacy in india ,

this pharmacy charged me twice for the same prescription

I have contacted them on numerous occasions to correct this

and have got NOTHING BUT A RUNAROUND AND CONSTANT EMAIL TAGS

AS TO WHAT TO SEND THEM FOR VERIFICATION OF CHARGES.

as I explained to them repeatedly exactly what is on my bank statement for verification

with their records they insist I must send them my bank statement ???

they will not give me an address to mail them this statement

insisting I send it via computer scan process to which I can not do.

I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER NOW TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE NEVER MIND I GOT BILLED TWICE FOR THIS.

PLEASE FOLKS DO NOT GET DUPED BY PHARMACIES IN INDIA AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

I WILL NOW GO TO THE BANK TO HOPEFULLY RETURN THE CHARGES TO ME ,

THANKS FOR LISTENING BUT BE WARY OF OVERSEAS PHARMACIES

One of the most dangerous things to do, these pharmaceutical ' bucket shops' peddle lethal fakes!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I presume that the medicines are for something you cannot get 'over the counter' or via a prescription from your own doctor. Even if you got the medicines through a 'private' prescription at least you would be assured that the medicines you were receiving were what you wanted. Many medicines are patented and in the past year the patent on those small blue pills expired, and you can even have them prescribed if you have certain conditions so there is no need to pay huge prices to get them - remember in the UK the prescription price if £7.85 per item and if you have certain conditions you get free prescriptions!

I placed an order on line to a pharmacy in india ,this pharmacy charged me twice for the same prescription I have contacted them on numerous occasions to correct this and have got NOTHING BUT A RUNAROUND AND CONSTANT EMAIL TAGS AS TO WHAT TO SEND THEM FOR VERIFICATIONOF CHARGES. as I explained to them repeatedly exactly what is on my bank statement for verification with their records they insist I must send them my bank statement ??? they will not give me an address to mail them this statement insisting I send it via computer scan process to which I can not do. I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER NOW TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE NEVER MIND I GOT BILLED TWICE FOR THIS. PLEASE FOLKS DO NOT GET DUPED BY PHARMACIES IN INDIA AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. I WILL NOW GO TO THE BANK TO HOPEFULLY RETURN THE CHARGES TO ME , THANKS FOR LISTENING BUT BE WARY OF OVERSEAS PHARMACIES

What do you expect going to there for drugs, wake up

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: