• Tweets

• S13 (2)The creditor may not exercise the right under paragraph 4 to recover from the keeper any unpaid parking charges specified in the notice to keeper if, within the period of 28 days beginning with the day after that on which that notice was given, the creditor is given— (a)a statement signed by or on behalf of the vehicle-hire firm to the effect that at the material time the vehicle was hired to a named person under a hire agreement; (b)a copy of the hire agreement; and (c)a copy of a statement of liability signed by the hirer under that hire agreement. As  Arval has complied with the above they cannot be pursued by EC----- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- S14 [1]   the creditor may recover those charges (so far as they remain unpaid) from the hirer. (2)The conditions are that— (a)the creditor has within the relevant period given the hirer a notice in accordance with sub-paragraph (5) (a “notice to hirer”), together with a copy of the documents mentioned in paragraph 13(2) and the notice to keeper; (b)a period of 21 days beginning with the day on which the notice to hirer was given has elapsed;  As ECP did not send copies of the documents to your company and they have given 28 days instead of 21 days they have failed to comply with  the Act so you and your Company are absolved from paying. That is not to say that they won't continue asking to be paid as they do not have the faintest idea how PoFA works. 
    • Euro have got a lot wrong and have failed to comply with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4.  According to Section 13 after ECP have written to Arval they should then send a NTH to the Hirer  which they have done.This eliminates Arval from any further pursuit by ECP. When they wrote to your company they should have sent copies of everything that they asked Arval for. This is to prove that your company agree what happened on the day of the breach. If ECP then comply with the Act they are allowed to pursue the hirer. If they fail, to comply they cannot make the hirer pay. They can pursue until they are blue in the face but the Hirer is not lawfully required to pay them and if it went to Court ECP would lose. Your company could say who was driving but the only person that can be pursued is the Hirer, there does not appear to be an extension for a driver to be pursued. Even if there was, because ECP have failed miserably to comply with the Act  they still have no chance of winning in Court. Here are the relevant Hire sections from the Act below.
    • Thank-you FTMDave for your feedback. May I take this opportunity to say that after reading numerous threads to which you are a contributor, I have great admiration for you. You really do go above and beyond in your efforts to help other people. The time you put in to help, in particular with witness statements is incredible. I am also impressed by the way in which you will defer to others with more experience should there be a particular point that you are not 100% clear on and return with answers or advice that you have sought. I wish I had the ability to help others as you do. There is another forum expert that I must also thank for his time and patience answering my questions and allowing me to come to a “penny drops” moment on one particular issue. I believe he has helped me immensely to understand and to strengthen my own case. I shall not mention who it is here at the moment just in case he would rather I didn't but I greatly appreciate the time he took working through that issue with me. I spent 20+ years of working in an industry that rules and regulations had to be strictly adhered to, indeed, exams had to be taken in order that one had to become qualified in those rules and regulations in order to carry out the duties of the post. In a way, such things as PoFA 2012 are rules and regulations that are not completely alien to me. It has been very enjoyable for me to learn these regulations and the law surrounding them. I wish I had found this forum years ago. I admit that perhaps I had been too keen to express my opinions given that I am still in the learning process. After a suitable period in this industry I became Qualified to teach the rules and regulations and I always said to those I taught that there is no such thing as a stupid question. If opinions, theories and observations are put forward, discussion can take place and as long as the result is that the student is able to clearly see where they went wrong and got to that moment where the penny drops then that is a valuable learning experience. No matter how experienced one is, there is always something to learn and if I did not know the answer to a question, I would say, I don't know the answer to that question but I will go and find out what the answer is. In any posts I have made, I have stated, “unless I am wrong” or “as far as I can see” awaiting a response telling me what I got wrong, if it was wrong. If I am wrong I am only too happy to admit it and take it as a valuable learning experience. I take the point that perhaps I should not post on other peoples threads and I shall refrain from doing so going forward. 🤐 As alluded to, circumstances can change, FTMDave made the following point that it had been boasted that no Caggers, over two years, who had sent a PPC the wrong registration snotty letter, had even been taken to court, let alone lost a court hearing .... but now they have. I too used the word "seemed" because it is true, we haven't had all the details. After perusing this forum I believe certain advice changed here after the Beavis case, I could be wrong but that is what I seem to remember reading. Could it be that after winning the above case in question, a claimant could refer back to this case and claim that a defendant had not made use of the appeal process, therefore allowing the claimant to win? Again, in this instance only, I do not know what is to be gained by not making an appeal or concealing the identity of the driver, especially if it is later admitted that the defendant was the driver and was the one to input the incorrect VRN in error. So far no one has educated me as to the reason why. But, of course, when making an appeal, it should be worded carefully so that an error in the appeal process cannot be referred back to. I thought long and hard about whether or not to post here but I wanted to bring up this point for discussion. Yes, I admit I have limited knowledge, but does that mean I should have kept silent? After I posted that I moved away from this forum slightly to find other avenues to increase my knowledge. I bought a law book and am now following certain lawyers on Youtube in the hope of arming myself with enough ammunition to use in my own case. In one video titled “7 Reasons You Will LOSE Your Court Case (and how to avoid them)” by Black Belt Barrister I believe he makes my point by saying the following, and I quote: “If you ignore the complaint in the first instance and it does eventually end up in court then it's going to look bad that you didn't co-operate in the first place. The court is not going to look kindly on you simply ignoring the company and not, let's say, availing yourself of any kind of appeal opportunities, particularly if we are talking about parking charge notices and things like that.” This point makes me think that, it is not such a bizarre judgement in the end. Only in the case of having proof of payment and inputting an incorrect VRN .... could it be worthwhile making a carefully worded appeal in the first instance? .... If the appeal fails, depending on the reason, surely this could only help if it went to court? As always, any feedback gratefully received.
    • To which official body does one make a formal complaint about a LPA fixed charge receiver? Does one make a complaint first to the company employing the appointed individuals?    Or can one complain immediately to an official body, such as nara?    I've tried researching but there doesn't seem a very clear route on how to legally hold them to account for wrongful behaviour.  It seems frustratingly complicated because they are considered to be officers of the court and held in high esteem - and the borrower is deemed liable for their actions.  Yet what does the borrower do when disclosure shows clear evidence of wrong-doing? Does anyone have any pointers please?
    • Steam is still needed in many industries, but much of it is still made with fossil fuels.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Settle f&fl or part 36? -help/advice

jonji
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3752 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you steampowered.....I didn't think they were the same, but the claimants ws says I have amended my embarrassed defence; when I haven't. I haven't had the opportunity to amend as the case has been side-tracked because after trying for so long to get the docs. Now that I have=including the dn I guess I could amend if I needed to do such!

My current ws is in response to theirs. Lot of lies and twisted information!! Could you check up on a post above #123 regarding what I have to pay. I've been looking at the woodchester case and cant find this in it.

thanks

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you steampowered.....I didn't think they were the same, but the claimants ws says I have amended my embarrassed defence; when I haven't. I haven't had the opportunity to amend as the case has been side-tracked because after trying for so long to get the docs. Now that I have=including the dn I guess I could amend if I needed to do such!

My current ws is in response to theirs. Lot of lies and twisted information!! Could you check up on a post above #123 regarding what I have to pay. I've been looking at the woodchester case and cant find this in it.

thanks

Ok jonji

Sorry Ihave not been around for a few days, this is because I am not 100% fitat present time.

I havejust briefly read the recent posts here as regards the Claimant’s summaryjudgement application.

Firstly,I note that the Court has indeed Ordered that if you wish to respond toClaimant’s SJ, that you require itspermission, which means that you canonly rely upon your Defence to the Claimant’s statement of case (his POC’s) and that your Defence is your Response to Claimant’s SJ and his witness statementserved in support thereof.

Iconsider this approach by the Court to be unfair as it prejudices your right toa fair hearing at the summary judgement hearing. Itappears to me that the Court has exercised its powers under CPR Pt 24 r.24.6& CPR Pt 3 r.3.1(3) in respect ofthe Claimant’s summary judgement application and the request made foir such bythe Claimant in para/box No. 3 of his Application notice (N244);

Rule 24.6 Court's powers when itdetermines a summary judgment application

When thecourt determines a summary judgment application it may—

(a) givedirections as to the filing and service of a defence;

(b) givefurther directions about the management of the case.

(Rule 3.1(3) provides that thecourt may attach conditions when it makes an order.)

In thelight if the above, the matters set out below are what I need to know ASAP,minus all personal details.

Whatdate has the Court set for the Hearing off Claimant’s summary judgmentapplication?

1. Canyou please scan in and post up a copy of Claimant’s statement of case (his POC’s).

2. Canyou please scan in and post up your Defence to the same.

3. Canyou please scan in and post up a copy of the judgement or general form of ordermade by the Court at the hearing where the Court stayed these proceedingspending the outcome of the Brandon appeal.

4. Canyou please scan in and post up a copy of Claimant’s application for summaryjudgement (N244 –both pages), his witness statement and Draft Order servedtherewith.

5. Canyou please scan in and post up a copy of the judgement or general form of orderissued/served upon you in relation to the Claimant’s summary judgement application

Atgreat deal of legal admin I know jonji and time is no doubt of the essence,however, please try and provide the details requested above.

Can you firstplease confirm if the matters set out in the Claimant’s witness statement tohis summary judgment application are different to his pleadings in hisstatement of case (his POC’s)? Importance on this is at level –high.

Furtherto the above, as far as the Woodchester case is concerned, the Claimant may only be entitled to the actualarrears owing under the agreement at the point of his termination in relianceupon the invalid default notice.

Brandonappeal, Harrison v Link Financial Ltd and the statutory requirements imposedupon your creditor under s.87(1) CCA 1974 (as amended) remain in your favourand against the Claimant’s claim on the issue of the invalid default noticeserved upon you, the Court at thesummary judgment hearing can neither disregard nor overrule statute, saidsection therein nor the aforementioned Court of Appeal (“COA”) qualifieddecision handed down on the same.

Inmy opinion, based upon all matters posted here by you on your case, this matter has not been advanced by theClaimant beyond the hearing where the Court handed down its Order to stay theseproceedings pending the outcome of the Brandon appeal and where the Courtstated that if Brandon should succeed, then it will have no option but to findin your favour – these are irrefutable points that you must raise with theJudge at the Claimant’s summary judgmenthearing

Ishall do my very best to stay with you throughout today on this matter.

Comeback and up date, roger – over.

Kindregards

TheMould

Just before I go, I added on my SO application about changing my defence, as well as what you recommended. Apparently, it's on file at the court now. Judge saw it yesterday and the guy I spoke to today at court said its now on file?

Regards,

POC

The defendant (D) held accounts with the claimant ©. D failed to to pay the sums due to C when demanded and the sums listed below remain outstanding.

Account number Debt balance

XXXXX XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXX

XXXXX 00.00

C has complied, as far as necessary with the pre-action conduct practice direction.

Number

Edited by jonji

Box 3

See #70 (in blue box)

All my paperwork and ws served and filed.

Application to SO etc also in....DJ seen yesterday and said put on file (think it will be looked at at hearing next week

Gosh........what other info do you need? Not sure I can manage the ws and the other stuff you mention though. Too big to post I would imagine!

Initially, the case was stayed at CCBC as C reps didn't provide docs and so I couldn't do a defence. Got up to day before deadline and had to submit an embarrassed defence. Still no CPR 18 stuff.

The C's reps had 28 days (I think) to respond to court or case would be stayed. They didn't manage to do it so stay put on case.

They applied though application without hearing to have stay removed and succeeded. Transferred to my local court.

!st hearing adjourned; 2nd adjourned as I had found dn and needed C given time to consider the details and respond; They admitted dn faulty but used Brandon in their defence as it hadn't been heard at trial. I mentioned it was waiting to be heard at trial; Case adjourned until outcome of Brandon appeal. They applied for re-listing again and here we are!

Okay, docs now together but dn defective; they have never sent a tn when requested via CPR 18. So not all stuff how it should be. Also don't agree with total balance....in fact, had a statement thing from bank with different total to what they are saying at court! The bank statement for total is lower btw. Made payments from CTC and they chose to deduct from the overdraft I had but not deduct from loan. Have proof from CAB debt management plan that the payments made were for both and not one. Also refused to cancel a DD (which was the loan payment) which carried on adding charges to the account then making me go over the OD limited and consequently, further charges added and so on! CAB liaising with them to come to agreement of offer of reduced payments but they refused all offers. Then while still liaising they shut accounts down and put in claim to CCBC. Very unfair treatment. Prior to all this, bank were great.....was with them for years and they couldn't do enough! Hahaha....that's because I had a very good salary going in. Soon as I mentioned I might get made redundant........the fun started. At this point I still had my job. Thought I was doing the just thing to forewarn them I might get into a bit sticky situation and might need some support! That's a joke- turned bandit!

have phoned the court again and apparently, I can rely on my latest ws, so that's a relief!

Anything else I need to post?

Box 3

See #70 (in blue box)

All my paperwork and ws served and filed.

Application to SO etc also in....DJ seen yesterday and said put on file (think it will be looked at at hearing next week

Gosh........what other info do you need? Not sure I can manage the ws and the other stuff you mention though. Too big to post I would imagine!

Initially, the case was stayed at CCBC as C reps didn't provide docs and so I couldn't do a defence. Got up to day before deadline and had to submit an embarrassed defence. Still no CPR 18 stuff.

The C's reps had 28 days (I think) to respond to court or case would be stayed. They didn't manage to do it so stay put on case.

They applied though application without hearing to have stay removed and succeeded. Transferred to my local court.

!st hearing adjourned; 2nd adjourned as I had found dn and needed C given time to consider the details and respond; They admitted dn faulty but used Brandon in their defence as it hadn't been heard at trial. I mentioned it was waiting to be heard at trial; Case adjourned until outcome of Brandon appeal. They applied for re-listing again and here we are!

Okay, docs now together but dn defective; they have never sent a tn when requested via CPR 18. So not all stuff how it should be. Also don't agree with total balance....in fact, had a statement thing from bank with different total to what they are saying at court! The bank statement for total is lower btw. Made payments from CTC and they chose to deduct from the overdraft I had but not deduct from loan. Have proof from CAB debt management plan that the payments made were for both and not one. Also refused to cancel a DD (which was the loan payment) which carried on adding charges to the account then making me go over the OD limited and consequently, further charges added and so on! CAB liaising with them to come to agreement of offer of reduced payments but they refused all offers. Then while still liaising they shut accounts down and put in claim to CCBC. Very unfair treatment. Prior to all this, bank were great.....was with them for years and they couldn't do enough! Hahaha....that's because I had a very good salary going in. Soon as I mentioned I might get made redundant........the fun started. At this point I still had my job. Thought I was doing the just thing to forewarn them I might get into a bit sticky situation and might need some support! That's a joke- turned bandit!

have phoned the court again and apparently, I can rely on my latest ws, so that's a relief!

Anything else I need to post?

OK Jonji

Don’t worry about all those documents I asked you to attachhere. I just wanted to know if theClaimant’s statement of case (his POS’s) and his witness statement for summaryjudgement contained the same material or if he was pleading with new/different materialthat had not been put to you in his statement of case, in his SJ application.

His POC’s are certainly not particularised.

I am glad to hear that your WS to your SO has been allowed, this is because the Court is treating your SO app as a cross-application against theClaimant’s SJ application. In thisregard, did you counter-argue in your SOapplication against the matters set out in the Claimant’s WS served in support of his SJ? (hopefullyyou did)

What authority (ies) isthe Claimant relying upon for his SJ and the reason(s) why?

Kind regards

The Mould

By the way jonji,

Have you heard anything back from the Claimant/his sols asregards your full and final settlement offer? Howmany days did you allow in the end for them to accept – 7 or 10 days?

When does the 21 days expire in respect of Claimant’s CPR Pt36 offer?

Is there anything else that you feel you need to know onthis matter or anything that you are unsure of, if so, then don’t hesitate toask.

Kind regards

The Mould

Yes.....they emailed and declined!

1. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of Claimant’s statement of case (his POC’s).

Done

2. Can you please scan in and post up your Defence to the same.

In brief! Didn’t admit or deny alleged debt; POC discloses no legal cause of action and are embarrassing; statement of case insufficiently particularised and doesn’t comply or even attempt to comply with CPR 16. No adequate statement of facts. No particulars offered; no particulars offered re written agreement referred to; no method how sums calculated or any other matters necessary to substantiate C’s claim; nothing attached to claim form (but realise now this wasn’t what they had to do as issued from CCBC); No copy of evidence of both scope or nature of any default or proof of.

3. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of the judgement or general form of order made by the Court at the hearing where the Court stayed these proceedings pending the outcome of the Brandon appeal.

Relisted for next week; D can has perm to rely upon her ws of June and earlier ws’ same for C. Cant file any more ws without permission from court (But we have); Adjourned until outcome of Brandon appeal published: C pays cost of hearing from last hearing; Cost of application to SO defence reserved; sols to file and serve indexed paginated trial bundle no later than7 days prior to hearing

4. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of Claimant’s application for summary judgement (N244 –both pages), his witness statement and Draft Order served therewith.

This on thread already

5. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of the judgement or general form of order issued/served upon you in relation to the Claimant’s summary judgement application

There hasn’t been a SJ yet, just application to apply for it.

Yes.....they emailed and declined!

1. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of Claimant’s statement of case (his POC’s).

Done

2. Can you please scan in and post up your Defence to the same.

In brief! Didn’t admit or deny alleged debt; POC discloses no legal cause of action and are embarrassing; statement of case insufficiently particularised and doesn’t comply or even attempt to comply with CPR 16. No adequate statement of facts. No particulars offered; no particulars offered re written agreement referred to; no method how sums calculated or any other matters necessary to substantiate C’s claim; nothing attached to claim form (but realise now this wasn’t what they had to do as issued from CCBC); No copy of evidence of both scope or nature of any default or proof of.

3. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of the judgement or general form of order made by the Court at the hearing where the Court stayed these proceedings pending the outcome of the Brandon appeal.

Relisted for next week; D can has perm to rely upon her ws of June and earlier ws’ same for C. Cant file any more ws without permission from court (But we have); Adjourned until outcome of Brandon appeal published: C pays cost of hearing from last hearing; Cost of application to SO defence reserved; sols to file and serve indexed paginated trial bundle no later than7 days prior to hearing

4. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of Claimant’s application for summary judgement (N244 –both pages), his witness statement and Draft Order served therewith.

This on thread already

5. Can you please scan in and post up a copy of the judgement or general form of order issued/served upon you in relation to the Claimant’s summary judgement application

There hasn’t been a SJ yet, just application to apply for it.

OK Jonji

As regards the Claimant's application for summary judgment (that is to be heard next week) you should have been served a "Judgement or general form of order" from the Court in respect of the same.

As to the last sentence of paragraph 3 above, when you receive the trial bundle from the Claimant (his sols), you need to peruse the same and draft your skeleton argument on the same, making reference therein to the tab and page numbers, your skeleton argument should also contain "the law" upon which cases of this nature are decided, in this case "the law" is CCA 1974 (as amended). Your skeleton argument should contain material listed in the trial bundle that holds in your favour and should draw the Judge's attention to such.

Also, cite the authorities that you rely upon in your skeleton argument and the reasons why this claim cannot proceed any further in the light of these authorities.

Have you agreed the trial bundle with the Claimant (his sols)? Have they contacted you as regards your agreement on the same? If not, send a brief email to Claimant's sols and request list of their proposed trial bundle for your perusal and agreement thereon.

Kind regards

The Mould

All bundles been filed and served! I really cant post up some stuff and can't give some info on here. How can I get stuff to you in private???

Jonji

They can ask the Court for whatever they want, the fact is, the Claimant has not advanced his case sincethe matter was stayed pending the outcome of the Brandon appeal. Brandonsucceeded with his appeal, the Claimanthas acknowledged in his witnessstatement that the default notice upon which he relies is invalid, the Claimant is, therefore, battling with a case that he can neithersubstantiate nor advance in the light of the Court of Appeal’s qualifiedjudgement handed down in Brandon on the issue of service of a valid defaultnotice by the creditor pursuant to s.87(1) CCA 1974 (as amended)

I am sorry, but youcannot contact me privately. The Group (CAG) requires that all threads/cases are stated outhere in public, this way, many Cag members can review your case and posttheir comments thereon based upon their own experience or their professionalexpertise and therefore provide you with a great deal of knowledge on yourcase, such knowledge is invaluable, and asyour case proceeds, you will note that there are “guests” perusing the same.

Most of these guests are ordinary members of the public whoare interested in your case and who also may find themselves in a similarposition to yourself, these are peoplewho are often too embarrassed to register in case they get things wrong, sometimes these “guests” are simply peoplewho are interested in your case, feel human compassion for you and follow yourcase in the hope that you will be successful – based upon the advice/opinion/helpand support that people like myself are giving to you (I am not boasting herewith this comment).

Some other “guests” on your thread/case will be members ofthe media who find that you have an interesting case and so they will followyour case as “guests” until the conclusion of it.

Then there are “guests” who do indeed work for thecreditors, whose task is to identify theDefendant whom their employee is suing and report back on the matters that arebeing undertaken by the Defendant.

What you can do though, is send your private message to a member ofthe Site Team and then the Site Team could forward onto me if they felt thecontents of such were appropriate. Once I have had the chance to peruse your privatecomments on this matter, I could thensend my response to the same back to the Site Team, who could then forward the same onto you.

The above is the only option jonji, I have turned my privatemessaging off (or at least I believe I have) due to the amount of private messagesthat I was receiving, I am really notwell enough to deal with so many cases.

Is there any way you can post your concerns out here in thepublic forum, you know, the matters that you wish to keep private? Pleasedo not let yourself worry as regards the Claimant/his sols or someone who worksfor them looking at these public forums and recognising your case, you have nothing to hide and the Claimantwill be on the back foot at the up-coming hearing, I dofully understand if you do not wish to post any matters out here in the publicforum, the Site Team should be able to help you andme connect privately on matters relevant and important to your case under theirsupervision..

If you cannot do that jonji, then send a pm or SOS to Site Team to help you and me exchange infoin private that Site Team are fully aware of.

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank TM......I'll do that then :???:

Godzilla

Let us hope that the Site Team will help out on this matter and that the same does not inconvenience them nor distract them from other fellow Cag members who need their help.

Kind regards

The Mould