Court Application for incoming call details

Mountaneer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Friends,

I need to get details of incoming calls to my phone.

I was advised by Virgin Mobile that under GDPR regulation, only the outgoing call details can be provided and for incoming call details, I will need to get a court order.

Please can you help me with this as to which court form needs to be filled and what fees should be paid?

Thanks

Many Thanks, HoneyBee for reply.

I need to show the bank that one of its employees/advisors had discussions with me and that those were incoming calls to my mobile.

The bank is refusing to take my point without evidence.

N244 application form but as already advised DSAR request to the bank would be simpler quicker and cheaper unless you have already exhausted that procedure.

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/gm8yk-obtain-court-order-request-incoming-call.html

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

OK, DSAR the bank anyway, it costs you nothing, and it may flag up when there were telephone conversations and the dates times etc.

If the bank or one of ts employees rang you, then it will be recorded somewhere, DSAR the bank.

Edited by Bazooka Boo

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

2 hours ago, Mountaneer said:

What I need to know is what fee needs to be submitted

£110. without a hearing and £275 with

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

In litigation it is possible to obtain disclosure of documents from a third party who is not involved in the proceedings. An application needs to be made under the CPR Part 23 and supported by evidence (CPR 31.17).

There must be ongoing litigation and an application cannot be made before proceedings are commenced.

If I have started a complaint process with HSBC AND a case with an ombudsman, Can I place a court order?

2 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

While you're waiting for Andy, what are your thoughts on sending an SAR?

HB

I have done this already and they have just refused saying that they cannot provide as they don't have any such data.

7 minutes ago, Mountaneer said:

If I have started a complaint process with HSBC AND a case with an ombudsman, Can I place a court order?

Not really as Court Orders are not normally given out for none emergency reasons and disclosure of data  isn't really one....particularly from a third party

• Thanks 1

Your phone provider is the third party and not subject to your dispute.

• Like 1