lowell joined 3 debts [2 mobile, 1 credit card]made me BK, now want my house!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I feel its best i now rest my weary head and wake tomorrow knowing iv got a brilliant legal team fighting my corner and i will update here when i can...

For i fear wendyboats......or more preferred Watson, sherlocks right hand man needs to look after herself as all of this has taken its toll on me and i am fearful of ill health again, as my beautiful Grandson needs Nanny to be strong ...

So i thank you all, and i promise i will post when i can, but for now i need to concentrate on him again :grouphug: xxxxxx :kiss: Watson will be back xxxwendyboats going to sleep

I have had a brilliant day, all PAPERWORK has gone in a " BIG" parcel too ?????? recorded delivery,

and the Legals dealing with this, have given me......... PRO-BONO!! :lol: .....The relief is

overwhelming, but in a gooooooooooood way :whoo:

Whatever the outcome, i know it will be better than my defence gave previously, Knowledge is a wonderful gift, but using it correctly is Masterful.........:amen:

Wendyboats........ Has a lot to be grateful for, forums like these are a lifeline,.... Lucky for me, and for many others, past and us present, its allowed us a voice, to open up the once closed doors, back into court, with the proper representation.......... we all deserve!

:angel: Truly, they have been too me!! :thumb:They all know who they are, and i

Thankyou all so much xxx Watch this space !!

:heh: ....xxxxxxx

Edited by wendyboats

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a brilliant day, all PAPERWORK has gone in a " BIG" parcel too ?????? recorded delivery,

and the Legals dealing with this, have given me......... PRO-BONO!! :lol: .....The relief is

overwhelming, but in a gooooooooooood way :whoo:

Whatever the outcome, i know it will be better than my defence gave previously, Knowledge is a wonderful gift, but using it correctly is Masterful.........:amen:

Wendyboats........ Has a lot to be grateful for, forums like these are a lifeline,.... Lucky for me, and for many others, past and us present, its allowed us a voice, to open up the once closed doors, back into court, with the proper representation.......... we all deserve!

:angel: Truly, they have been too me!! :thumb:They all know who they are, and i

Thankyou all so much xxx Watch this space !!

:heh: ....xxxxxxx

I sincerely wish you the best in life Watson and I hope that the injustice inflicted against you swifter than a bolt of lightening, will be undone faster than the speed of light.

Kind regards

The Mould

I sincerely wish you the best in life Watson and I hope that the injustice inflicted against you swifter than a bolt of lightening, will be undone faster than the speed of light.

Kind regards

The Mould

Wendyboats

Good luck and take care of yourself.

I wish others who were faced with such legal challenges would also look for local legal help. It can be quite surprising how much pro-bono help there is out there. Some of the lawyers who do this are very experienced and because they earn very well from their profession, they are willing to take on some free work.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank you kind sir, it has been a privilege working alongside you as your watson:-D

You gave me hope, and guidance to help me through the darkest hours, THE MOULD... you promised me right from the start you would hold my hand until its end, and you indeed kept that promise, made on that first dark scary night up on the moors,

Watson want Sherlock to know, that i am sorry, if i held on at times, to tightly to that hand.....but i could not see, as it was too foggy, and holding your hand as tight as i did gave me the courage, to then come off the moors, and stand tall as your partner should, Watson will make you proud and fight the good fight, with you in spirit holding my hand once again.

:wave::tea: xxxx

Wendyboats

Good luck and take care of yourself.

I wish others who were faced with such legal challenges would also look for local legal help. It can be quite surprising how much pro-bono help there is out there. Some of the lawyers who do this are very experienced and because they earn very well from their profession, they are willing to take on some free work.

Thank you for your support, i am in a much better place now emotionally speaking and i will up date as and when i can.wendyboats xx

I look forward to hearing some good news from you Watson on this matter.

To remove a pebble in one's shoe, all that is required is to remove the shoe and turn upside down, the pebble will then fall out and you may place the shoe comfortably back on your foot, walk onwards free from pain from that point.

You will Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

I look forward to hearing some good news from you Watson on this matter.

To remove a pebble in one's shoe, all that is required is to remove the shoe and turn upside down, the pebble will then fall out and you may place the shoe comfortably back on your foot, walk onwards free from pain from that point.

You will Watson.

Kind regards

The Mould

Hi there the Mould,

Thanks for your words of wisdom.....i must confess iv mist our daily chats, so it was nice to receive this today, i will of course let EVERY ONE know what's going on as and when i do.

Hope you are keeping well,, and hope we will catch up soon..... Watson waits in anticipation for ACT 2 !:hat: The decision .x

Evening all, wendyboats with an update ..............all is good, and the truth will out, everything comes to an end, such is the circle of life

:thumb: watch this space xx :rockon: wendyboats will not disappoint, with :love:

Crikey Watson, I do wish that you would be so kind as to furnish us all with just a little more information as to what's happening out there on these moors. However, based upon the science if inductive reasoning, I sense that your above post is probably the most positive and satisfactory posting for you and your family.

I (and I am certain that all your fellow CAG members) look forward to hearing from you on this matter as and when you are able to post on the same.

In the meantime Watson, stay on the road, keep off the moors and beware the full moon!

Kind regards

The Mould

Crikey Watson, I do wish that you would be so kind as to furnish us all with just a little more information as to what's happening out there on these moors. However, based upon the science if inductive reasoning, I sense that your above post is probably the most positive and satisfactory posting for you and your family.

I (and I am certain that all your fellow CAG members) look forward to hearing from you on this matter as and when you are able to post on the same.

In the meantime Watson, stay on the road, keep off the moors and beware the full moon!

Kind regards

The Mould

Evening all............wendyboats can not update further as its in the hands of the two legals that have kindly taken my case PRO-BONO...

ALL i can say is...............when i said i have opened a can of worms...........I Should have said Snakes ! :madgrin:

I trust my legal team they are the BEST in this country..........need i say more??

Will update soon......... i've got too wait and give my legals time to go over the case.........:tape: wendyboats assures you all somethings are worth waiting for!! :roll:

Hi wendyboats,

I am so glad that things seem to be moving in the right direction for you now. I'll look forward to hearing of the positive outcome.

DDxx

Hi DD,

Thank you...........So very much for all your support, it meant so much to me in those early days:clap2:

I will update after the weekend, and i will be happy to share good news or bad, my instinct is i feel it will be god !:cheer2:

wendyboats............:gossip: will keep all up to date xxxxxxxx

Wow I have just read start to finish after receiving a letter from lowlife and just wanted to wish you all the best and offer my prayers that all goes well for you and your family xxx

Thank you suemumof3;

Thats very kind of you.............Yes its been a hell of a year and its going to be a hell of a fight, I appreciate your prayers too.

I will read your thread now, and i hope you too get all help and support, as i have from forums, and the kind people..:wave: that use there spare time to help people like us.

wendyboats appreciates all feedback given :yo:xx

Hi wendyboats,

I've been following the thread all the way through, but wasn't commenting because you were in The Mould's very capable hands.

DDx

Ah.........Yes, i was very much in his capable hands thank you DD, i'm so glad to know you are still keeping an eye on things and wanted to say to you, and all the other guys who helped me earlier on a big THANK YOU.:hail: wendyboats XXXX

I to have followed this from the start didn't want to post before because I don't like to while help is being given

good luck

Thank you, hallowitch thats really nice to know!:roll:

I am still awaiting the update from my legals, and will update all when i know something.

Kind Regards to all,wendyboats

Hi wendyboats,

I've been following the thread all the way through, but wasn't commenting because you were in The Mould's very capable hands.

DDx

Thank you very much indeed DD for your most profound kind words spoken about me. I am eternally grateful for your kindness.

Let us all hope that justice will prevail for Wendy, or Watson as I prefer to call her. Not so dark and cold out here on these moors after all, is it Watson?

221b

Kind regards

The Mould

Thank you very much indeed DD for your most profound kind words spoken about me. I am eternally grateful for your kindness.

Let us all hope that justice will prevail for Wendy, or Watson as I prefer to call her. Not so dark and cold out here on these moors after all, is it Watson?

221b

Kind regards

The Mould

Evening the Mould and all,

Watson feel very much safer out in the dark on the moors, the darkest moors known to man that have haunted me for so long.:lol:

I have heard today that the two kindest of legals, who are the best i could ever have wished for, will be taking my case back into court!

And i stand a stronger Watson knowing they will do there best to show this case as it clearly is, in that a wrong needs to be put right!

With that said i am fully aware this case is going to be their hardest yet, and i am still very anxious, and not sleeping, my health has been greatly affected by all that has gone on, and i would be lying if i did not admit i'm scared to get my hopes up too prematurely!:scared:

But if we should lose,:frown: It would be in the knowledge that i have the best team available to me, and for that i am truly grateful !

All prayers, and well wishers are greatly received by wendyboats...aka Watson :pray: xx

Hi all,

I received today a letter from trustees solicitors, and have been given 14 days to pay in full, or court proceedings to collect trustees interest will commence !

All my emails regarding my intentions to appeal were laughed at :pout: i have now contacted the solicitors acting for me and await response, but this is now sending me into melt down............:madgrin:

I feel so upset that these people are continuing to cause me so much harassment and mental cruelty in light of what i now know to be unlawful

and i'm not alone in respect of this case, its happening daily as seen on all the forums.

And to add to the insult LOWELL PORTFOLIO ONE have received awards for their achievements with collecting old debts........ something is very, very wrong here? :confused: wendyboats will continue to notify all governing bodies of this injustice :ranger:

Just read this thread from the beginning,

can't believe it!

Keep up your fighting spirits Wendy, you've done well to get this far.

Your strength has increased day by day from this forum especially with all the help posted here.

I am so pleased you have the support of a local solicitor.

Stay positive, those nasty trustees/lowells know you have a case that will go against them,

but at least you are not on your own now.

My thoughts are with you.

Nice to hear from the Mould, hope you are feeling better.

Just read this thread from the beginning,

can't believe it!

Keep up your fighting spirits Wendy, you've done well to get this far.

Your strength has increased day by day from this forum especially with all the help posted here.

I am so pleased you have the support of a local solicitor.

Stay positive, those nasty trustees/lowells know you have a case that will go against them,

but at least you are not on your own now.

My thoughts are with you.

Nice to hear from the Mould, hope you are feeling better.

Thank you so much Kayyak,

Its so nice of you to comment and show your support :wink:

I am awaiting a call from the kind solicitors who took my case on, some time today to update me i will let everyone know as soon as i know.

Kind Regards wendyboats :cheer2: x

Thank you so much Kayyak,

Its so nice of you to comment and show your support :wink:

I am awaiting a call from the kind solicitors who took my case on, some time today to update me i will let everyone know as soon as i know.

Kind Regards wendyboats :cheer2: x

Good luck.

Is the trustee leaving you alone at the moment, as your Solicitors have advised them that they are looking to lodge an appeal ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Good luck.

Is the trustee leaving you alone at the moment, as your Solicitors have advised them that they are looking to lodge an appeal ?

Morning uncalbulgaria

Had a letter last week from them saying they were going to start proceedings to get my house, advised solicitors and so i think the answer to your question is yes they do know now about appeal.