Optical express refund

afcwben
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was scheduled to have eye treatment at optical express they unfortunately cancelled it at the last minute and have said they will refund my money. I called them today and they said it will take 28 working days due to their internal procedures. They took the money out of my account immediately surely this is wrong.

Would I get my money back quicker if I issued a county court summons?

How much are we talking about here? 4 weeks is very long. They can refund within 3-5 days. You could always get your bank to charge back.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Bank won't charge back as they say they are refunding money even though it will take six calendar weeks. Even if they said it would take a year bank say it doesn't matter? and it is a lot of money. I think county court summons may be the only way as it should be quicker than 28 working days.

Edited by afcwben

The bank is wrong. Otherwise every fraudster or shady dealer would be doing exactly what the banks are saying.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Did you speak to them in branch or over the phone? Either way you need to speak to a senior manager, not a silly front desk rep or supervisor. Also, which bank is this?