lowell chasing Lloyds 2007 CC debt - **agreed SB**

pigginpie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent a cca request this morning , once they recieve that am i right in thinking they cant issue legal proceedings untill they dealt with the request

I don't think an outstanding CCA req would prevent them, but it would not be a good idea. If they issued a court claim and then could not satisfy the CCA request they should lose.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

They could seek a judgement but would not be able to enforce it.

What is showing on your credit reference files.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yeah credit files say lowell bought the debt in august 2012 the debt defaulted 26 march 2008

So off CRA files this month.

Taking the default date (as some will claim starts the 6 year time span) it will be SB 28/03/14, but if the last payment date is correct then it is already SB.

I can draft you a letter to "test" this which will not affect the status of the debt at all and may well rid you of this right now.

just let me know if you want this.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

So off CRA files this month.

Taking the default date (as some will claim starts the 6 year time span) it will be SB 28/03/14, but if the last payment date is correct then it is already SB.

I can draft you a letter to "test" this which will not affect the status of the debt at all and may well rid you of this right now.

just let me know if you want this.

Yes please brig :-)

OK!

Private & Confidential

Ms Sara de Tute

Director of Legal & Compliance

The Lowell Group

Enterprise House

1 Apex View

Leeds

LS11 9BH

Date........:

Ref: use theirs.

Re: Alleged debt originating from an account with LLoyds.

Dear Ms de Tute,

I refer to recent correspondence from Lowell in regard to this alleged debt, please take note I do not acknowledge any debt to Lowell.

Having reviewed my credit history I have concluded that any such alleged debt is statute barred, therefor no payment or offer of payment will be made now or in the future.

I would remind you that should Lowell dispute the status of the alleged debt the onus of providing unequivocal proof that this alleged debt is not statute barred falls entirely upon Lowell, I do not have to prove anything.

Allegations of " mysterious" payments that have restarted the Limitations "clock" will be totally refuted

I am fully aware of the OFT Guidance on Debt Collection 2003/2006 (updated Nov.2012) and refer you to Appendix B, which deals with the pursuit of statute barred debts.

Send by recorded/signed for post and check delivery.

Brilliant i will get this sent in the morning , thank you brig

Happy to help, please let us know the outcome.

Depends if the member of staff who can read at the DCA is at work!

10 -14 days approx.

Hi guys got a reply from my SB letter i sent , it states the customer relations team now owns my complaint and the senior customs relation officer will be making a thorough investigation into my concerns and will be in touch with his resolution after his investigation , is this just a standard reply from a statute barred letter , thanks

Just playing for time to see if they can create a " mystery" payment I expect, quite normal for Lowell.

They can claim all they like, they have to PROVE it's NOT sb, they often talk the talk, but they never walk the walk else they would all be in prison for fraud.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Noddle usually lags behind in updating their files, so if it's not showing on Experian then IMO this is a good sign.

But you can never be to careful with the sordid world of debt collection and the flogging on of lemon debts to their bezzy mates!

Get a print off of it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 4 weeks later...

:thumb: Keep that letter very safe!

It isn't unknown for them to sell it on to another degenerate..