Attacked Before and nearly Again?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4033 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Howdy peeps,

Back in 08/09 I was attacked in another town in Kent. The police attended, found out who it was and eventually it all went to court and they earned themselves a lovely 'free board' at HMP.

Today, I was walking to the shops (where i live, which is about 40 miles away from that city), whilst on the phone, one of the guys who attacked me in 08/09 came up to me, asked for a cigarette, which I said I didn't have (as I stopped) then the abuse started again.

Lucky for me his friend was there which pulled him back and stopped him from attacking me. Despite that, he followed me very closely until I was near the local police station at which time he turned around and left. Before that he was shouting threats at me etc... to provoke a reaction...

I've reported it to the police, which are going to meet with me tomorrow at my house to discuss this.

What I was wondering is what can I expect?

Reasons I ask is:

1) I was the victim and witness in court which got him 4 years, now he knows I live here!

2) WOuld the courts have told him to have NO contact with me (the victim)?

3) If so, what can I do about this and who should i contact to alert the courts, or the police which handled the last event?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I had NO idea where to ask this... :D

OMG, your poor thing. How absolutely terrifying.

From what you are saying the guy with him wasn't one of the original attackers and I hope he has talked some sense into him.

Has the attacker served his full sentence? If he's out on licence they should recall him.

How big is your current town? I haven't been there for years if you are where you say you are under your avatar, and it used to be quite small. He may have been visiting. He may think you live in the first town and you were just visiting the town today.

The police need to warn him off. Ask them if he now lives in the town where you are. They'll probably say they can't tell you but you make get a helpful policeman/woman who'll give you an idea.

The police tomorrow will advise you about contacting the earlier police and Court.

Just awful for you.

DDxx

@Danielle: Yeah the women with him was trying to get him to stop the provoke etc.... so she had literally nothing to do with it.

As to the whereabouts of the other guy (the original other), I can only guess he's back in chookie :D

I can't even call it a town, its small :-/ There's one highstreet and that's where the shops are. I'm not worried about that, in town I'm safe as houses as the police maintain a STRONG presence all hours and have a camera system which works just as effectively to help them spot trouble.

I just hope that he is in breach of something and ends up in prison again. Sorry, sounds callous, but we don't need people of that calibre roaming the streets, let alone attacking people for not giving them a cigarette :-/

license? I didnt realise people like that came under the Wild Animals Licensing Act LOL :D Sure thing :) 16:00 tomorrow is when they come about..

I really hope they send WPC xxx. She's absolutely dreamy! LOL, even the fire and rescue woman offered to 'mention me' when she noticed I was awe-struck :D hahaha

Edited by honeybee13
Removing name of WPC.