Sigma SPV1/HL Legal- Claim Form Issued **Discontinued**

Signaller
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DB.Hope you're well.In reply to a question you asked before.I have checked my credit file at Experian.There is nothing on it regarding EE(T Mobile).However, there is an entry for Sigma Red on the date EE mentioned when I phoned them. Are Sigma Red and Sigma/SPV1 one and the same?Whether they are or not, I have NEVER had a mobile contract as I have always been PAYG, and never with T Mobile.My defence is in, and showing as received.I will let you know what happens.RegardsSignaller

ps: just a thought, but if they are one and the same, then the alleged debt cannot have been assigned from EE (T Mobile).Or can it?Perhaps I'm running away with this.

Edited by Signaller
Forgot to Add

In which case I suggest a letter to them now, denying the debt completely, and warning that YOU will take court action if they fail to remove this defamatory recording of a false debt within seven days. Go for the feckers.

Send to Sigma – all the same people anyway.

Just the next desk along the office:madgrin:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Sorry, having another 'thick' moment.Must be these 12 hour shifts.My credit record is showing an account with 'Sigma Red', opened in Jan 2009.Not EE( T Mobile).When I spoke with EE they said I opened an account on the same day in Jan 2009.Are Sigma Red and EE (T Mobile) one and the same?EE said I opend an account with them (T Mobile) but my credit record says I opened an account with Sigma Red.As clear as mud eh!Signaller

ps: why not register and offer an opinion @ 'Guest'?

I understand that, but my credit report says I opened an account with Sigma Red on 13/01/09.When I phoned EE they said an account was opened for T mobile on 13/01/09.There is no mention of EE/T Mobile on my credit record.To save anyone going back through the thread, I do not now have,nor have I ever had, any business/dealings with EE/T Mobile ever.Signaller

Is it worth me writing to Sigma/HL, or shall I just let the process take its course?Signaller

What would it achieve Sig? Most definitely raise it further in the process...unlawful Data processing.......dont forget that may be the assignment date which would therefore replace EE/TM as the creditor.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Andy, thanks,as usual, for replying.My credit report says account opened with Sigma Red on that date, but EE said an account was opened on that date too, with T Mobile.In the Poc'S it states that the account was assigned to Sigma Spv1 in August 2012.

Anyway, got home today and theres a letter from HMCTS, confirming a copy of defence to be sent to Claimant, and if they don't respond in 28 days it will be 'stayed'.

Signaller

• 4 weeks later...

Morning all, hope everyone is well.Have logged on to MCOL and message says my defence was received on 26/02/13.Regarding the letter I received on 1st March: it states 'if the Claimant does not respond in 28 days, the Claim would be stayed'.Is it 28 calendar days or working days?If it's calendar days then is it automatically stayed.Is that '28' day timeline set in stone, and what can I expect now?Thank You for looking in.RegardsSignaller

Hello DB.Glad to hear from you again.Hope you are well.The 28 days will be up today.Actually it might have been yesterday.I've heard nothing else from the Court or Claimant.Have a nice time at Easter yourself.I'm hoping to take my God Daughter out for the day on Sunday.RegardsSignaller

Have spoken with MCOL this afternoon, who have confirmed that Claimant has not responded within the time required, and the case is now 'Stayed'.Is it better just to let sleeping dogs lie for now?RegardsSignaller

• 2 weeks later...

Yep have to agree with DB....there is no risk in this instance.

Andy