The War on Disabled People is an Invitation to Fight Back

Lady Lou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah, well, you've got a lot to answer for - now my husband is insisting we watch all three 'Airport' films before we watch 'Airplane'.

Oh, but those are great cheesy films. Not intentionally, of course, but still. Doesn't one of them have Charlton Heston swinging in the window of a 747?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, but those are great cheesy films. Not intentionally, of course, but still. Doesn't one of them have Charlton Heston swinging in the window of a 747?

Yeah, and I'm a sucker for disaster movies - they'll be a great addition for my collection.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Its sad this thread turned into a racism thread, which was the old blame game in the early 2000s, "all of britians problems are due to immigrants" thats all I heard during the blair years, of course now its "all the problems are due to benefit scroungers".

The banking crisis should have woke people up in this country but somehow they got manipulated yet "again".

Bloody hell, this thread is like Groundshog Day at times!

... Well, that's one thread thoroughly derailed by now!!! Or should I say hijacked, what with all the Airplane references?

Sorry! fun and silliness - if we had to explain the references and how they started, it wouldn't be funny any more. Though it was actually the groundhog day comment that began it all.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop