Aviva Pension Options - info received promptly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My wife stopped working in September, but the year up to then, she was paying into Aviva's Pension 98 product. She want's to know whether she can cash in her pension to get the money back that was paid in.

She's not very good on the phone and was going to write, but if I can get a simple answer here, through the Aviva rep, it would be much appreciated.

Boris

Hello Borisbeaver.

I'm not very up to date on pension matters, but I think your wife's age could be important regardless of how long she has paid in to the pension plan.

In my experience pension matters are often complicated, but I hope yours won't be.

Would you be able to tell us how old your wife is please? I hope the Aviva guys will be able to help you.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Guest Aviva Support
My wife stopped working in September, but the year up to then, she was paying into Aviva's Pension 98 product. She want's to know whether she can cash in her pension to get the money back that was paid in.

She's not very good on the phone and was going to write, but if I can get a simple answer here, through the Aviva rep, it would be much appreciated.

Boris

Hi Boris,

I can certainly look into this for you. Can you please ask your wife to email me the following details to [email protected]:

• Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Address including postcode
  • Plan reference number
  • Please also ask your wife to mention your username from the CAG forum.

As soon as I receive the details I'll liaise with our Pension team to check this for you.

Kind regards,

Martin Banwell

Aviva UK Social Media Support

Guest Aviva Support
Hi Martin, my wife has replied to you. Boris

Hi Boris,

Thanks for that. I've replied to your wife's email and will get back to her as soon as we have an update. Leave it with me. Enjoy your weekend.

Many thanks,

Martin Banwell

Guest Aviva Support
Thank you for looking in, Martin. :)

HB

No problem honeybee13,

Have a good day :-)

Martin Banwell