Parked in a Restircted Street During Prescribed Hours (Code 01)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, yesterday I parked my car to pick up a box at a friends flat. I parked on the street and could see that there was a single yellow line but it was all broken, gaps missing where roadworks had been done so I thought nothing of it.

Dropped the box off to come out to see a warden taking pics of my car. On the ticket It says I was observed from 11:12 to 11:14. That would be literally how long I was parked there.

I have taken a video of the road markings. There are numerous breaches in what I believe are the regulations in so much as

No T bar at the end of the single white line.

Of the 15m on the recording, about 3-4 metres is missing.

You can go anytime of the day and see cars parked there.

I will verify what the sign says tomorrow.

The video below on youtube shows the line.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

I parked my car to pick up a box at a friends flat.....

Dropped the box off....

So were you loading or unloading? Doesn't make any difference, other than you need to be consisitent.

There are single kerb blips, what are the loading/unloading retrictions at that location?

So were you loading or unloading? Doesn't make any difference, other than you need to be consisitent.

There are single kerb blips, what are the loading/unloading retrictions at that location?

Sorry, it was half 12 at night, not at mybest

It says on the yellow sign, Mon - Sat 8am - 6pm and a red circle with a red line through on a blue background. No other wording.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

It says on the yellow sign, Mon - Sat 8am - 6pm and a red circle with a red line through on a blue background. No other wording.

That is a No Waiting sign and you were inside the restricted times. But the single kerb blip should have accompanying No Loading sign with the times of restriction.

What is the contravention code?

Whats the exact location?

Sorry for the delay

It says Parked in a Restircted Street During Prescribed Hours (Code 01)

The exact Location was actually on High Street in Hoyland though she has put Kings Street (Which starts another 80 Metres down.)

First things first.

you NEVER ask or request anything you DEMAND.

Write to the council and DEMAND they provide the full unedited uncropped images taken by the warden as they are evidence required for the appeal.

They may just ignore you.

Appeal on the basis that the Contravention did not occur as you were not parked at the location shown upon the ticket.

It can not be changed.

They are dab hands at ignoring appeals, so write down timescales and post recorded delivery on the dot, even if you dont hear back.

Informal Appeal, (NOW)

Formal Appeal (after notice to owner)

Adjudication Appeal ( after rubber stamped failed council appeals)

Wrong location is fatal, but only at adjudication, before that, they are God, Judge and Jury and expect them to behave as so.

Expert on Parking matters, Banned by MSE ! along with other parking experts on orders of the BPA !

here to SAVE you money !

• dx100uk changed the title to Parked in a Restircted Street During Prescribed Hours (Code 01)