ARC europe ltd

ladydebs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im new on here and dont know if anyone can help but a few weeks a go I got a debt collection letter from ARC Europe ltd demanding nearly £300 for Kwik Fit Insurance ....I cancelled this policy when it was up for renewal as I had got a cheaper quote elsewhere..... they advised me to send them proof of new insurance - which today I was going to do and phoned them to ask for there fax number to do this - I was told that as the new ins was 16 days after my old insuarance expired I was liable for the quarter policy cover from Kwik Fit as they did not receive my cancellation notice - If I dont pay then they have said it is set to go to court?????? anyone any ideas out there?:-x

ARC Europe ltd have no right to see your paper work.

I was told that as the new ins was 16 days after my old insuarance expired I was liable for the quarter policy cover from Kwik Fit

i would love to argue that one maybe i did not own a car for that period ? me thinks they are talking c*****

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

I changed my vehicle - around the same time too and they said that I had to give them proof of insurance cover for the original vehicle??? Really cant afford to pay out for something ive not got!!!!

Just watch ARC try and not do a sneaky to you.

After cancelling my Kwik-Fit policy within the time-scale and sending back the documents, had ARC chasing me for over £500 - Good luck!

I received an email from ARC (still have it) that they had bought the debt and I am no longer to liaise with Kwik-Fit but them only, as I had received no official post I contacted Kwik-Fit only to be told that they (ARC) do not own the debt and are only collecting on behalf of.

You owe nothing to Kiwk-Fit, therefore ignore ARC and pay nothing!

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you