I Need A Clever Name Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All. I am in charge of organising the World's Biggest Coffee Morning event at work next week raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support. It's all gone a bit "Apprentice" on me and I have to come up with a brand name for the "Cafe" I'm opening up in the office for the day.

I have no creative skills at all and that's where you come in hopefully!

We will be selling various types of coffee and people are baking cakes and donating them for us to sell - all in the name of raising money for Macmillan. If someone could help me come up with a name that covers some of what we're doing I'd be so grateful! The more comical, the better. :)

All we've come up with so far is Macmillans munchies. I know, terrible!

Hi I'm doing the same thing in our offices at work :) although not giving it a name as such - I've got some icing "discs" and writing on them the McMillan logo (with edible pen) for the top of the cupcakes.

As Marie Antoinette said "let them eat cake"

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

the "buy one or else" shop

all you need to do is act like the chuggers in town

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

The Real Deal

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Count Your Blessings

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Angel's Rest Cafe.

Because that is what MacMillan Nurses are........Angels.

They are wonderful at both looking after the cancer sufferer and also at dealing with the family members of the sufferer.

There will always be a place in my heart for those who looked after my mother !!!!

Angel's Rest Cafe.

Because that is what MacMillan Nurses are........Angels.

They are wonderful at both looking after the cancer sufferer and also at dealing with the family members of the sufferer.

There will always be a place in my heart for those who looked after my mother !!!!

Inspired by this and thought

Angel Cafe or Cafe Angel