Civil Parking Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

my Grandad got a parking ticket on the 22/08/12 at 10:07am at the Royal Free Hospital

while he had to have an operation done on his face (to take some cancer out as he has skin cancer).

When he arrived a parking attendance told him he could park anywhere as he has his disable badge

but after he had finished at the hospital he came back to find a parking ticket (my Grandad was there all day).

Is there anyway we can get him off?

I have not paid it yet I just want to know what I can do??

Is this a Parking Charge Notice , You use the term civil therefore I am assuming it is . This being the case you can safely ignore which is the general advice given as it is not a parking ticket it is merely an invioce from a private company. You will receive further begging letters from a collection agent, however don't be concerned as the content should not be taken seriously.

DO not contact this company or provide any information and most certainly do not appeal. If you feel compelled to write as some people do, contact the hospital and take it up with the organ grinder and not the monkeys.

If you go to transport on this site you will find a mountain of information on this subject.

It said: Car Park Attendant C1 has reasonable cause to believe that a civil parking notice has been incurred because:........................... Code: 08 Parked in a parking place for a purpose other than the designated purpose of the parking place. My Grandad was told by a parking attendant to parking there when he asked him where can he park.

its not a parking ticket

its a speculative invoice with no statute in law.

totally ignore it and the begging letters that will follow.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Impersonation of Authority fake parking ticket, will be followed up with silly letters making all sorts of threats pretending to be all types of authority.

Expert on Parking matters, Banned by MSE ! along with other parking experts on orders of the BPA !

here to SAVE you money !