Will I Get Back Dated?

Debz81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Im wondering if anyone can help me please?

I made a claim for ESA In november but only had my medical on the 9th july 2012, if i pass my medical will i get my money (the extra money you get from 13 weeks) back dated?

Hello

Im wondering if anyone can help me please?

I made a claim for ESA In november but only had my medical on the 9th july 2012, if i pass my medical will i get my money (the extra money you get from 13 weeks) back dated?

Yes.

Yes, it should do. Might take a few weeks, but the computer system should issue it automatically when the medical result is entered.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are placed in the WRAG after your medical, you will receive £28.15 extra per week from week 14 onwards. If you are placed in the Support Group it will be £34.05 plus the Enhanced Disability Premium of £21.30 (couple rate). The EDP is only payable to those on Income Related ESA, which you must be if you are receiving extra money for your partner.

The rates may differ if either of you receives Disability Living Allowance at medium- or higher rate care, or if either of you receives Carers Allowance. There are also premiums for those of pension age, but if the avatar you use on this forum is you, that would not seem to be an issue :-)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Heh. No, the extra money isn't per person, it's just the single amount. Full details of benefit rates are here, the list is arranged alphabetically.