Debt Revenue Services - WDA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What I'm i best saying in a reply to DRS?!

Dear Bill&Ben,

Thank you for your email with your instructions to contact you urgently and speak with 'Mark'.

As you may not be aware I have much more pressing and urgent matters at hand, so I am unable to contact your friend 'Mark' as I am still watching this paint dry.

Much love....

Idiots, ignore ignore ignore.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

lol!

So should i not even acknowledge the email that DR sent?

I do in time want to pay this off, of course only £388.50 what i should rightly be paying but at present i'm in no rush.

Totally ignore this third party clown outfit, they can and will do nothing, therefore shall be paid nothing, there only legal remit is that they can send out incompetent puerile threat letters yet are unable to carry out ANY of their childish threats.

If you wish to pay this off, then it should ONLY be paid to the original creditor (OC) or the legal owner of the debt, and at a rate that is suitable, comfortable & realistic to YOU!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

TBH if that is their attitude then I wouldn't have anything to do with them.

Ignore their rather childish third party clown, and simply enter into their complaints procedure, once it has fallen outside of the 8 week time limit they have to rectify your complaint (which it will do reading that sorry email reply from them) then you can escalate it beyond their control.

Ignore DRS, they are a trivial fly in the ointment and only used to try and distract you.

I think i will be taking this step.

This may sound stupid, but along the lines what exactly do i say?

Thank you for your help.

Do you have WDA's bank details?If so set up a standing order to repay them direct, at a rate that is realistic and comfortable for you.

I wouldn't rattle DRS's cage again, IMO.

Just a quick update:

I emailed WDA last week and put it bluntly that i would not be making any form of payment to DRS who are acting on their behalf as they do not own the debt.

I have WDA's details and will make a token payment at the end of the month to show a willingness to pay my debt.

I've not heard anything from either WDA or DRS since last week.

Don't worry about their lack of communication, just set up a standing order and pay what YOU can afford at a rate YOU decide, ignore any other threat letters you might get from DCA's.

• 2 months later...

Send them the doorstep collectors letter and also tell them to sod off because you are paying the OC back. Scotcall are only working on behalf of the creditor and as such can only stamp their feet. They have no legal rights except to ask you to pay.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yep. Email or recorded delivery letter. If you choose email, make sure to CC it to yourself and request a read receipt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi All,

New to this forum but unfortunately got myself in a bit of a mess with txtloan, i owe them money and am trying to negotiate a repayment plan but they dont want to know and keep referring me to a debt collection agency. They have already stated that the DCA are acting on their behalf and they dont own the debt but txt loan wont help. I sent them an email saying as the dca dont own the debt i would like to deal with txtloan direct and could they propose a repayment plan that would be suitable for both parties. They responded with the following...

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we kindly have to decline your offer one more time.

Please bear in mind that in the credit agreement you agreed upon registering with us, in section 2, paragraph 2.4 it states the following:

"If you fail to make payments under the Agreement we may send your personal details, including name and contact

details and details about your payment history under the agreement, to third party debt collection agencies so that they

may collect the money that you owe under the agreement."

I am certain that you can come up with a mutual agreement with them as well in regards clearing the outstanding balance.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0871 705 0000* or send an e-mail Please have your mobile number and PIN ready before calling our customer support number.

Kind regards,

What should i do next??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Get a formal complaint in so you can place the debt in dispute. Should they pass it to a DCA, we can send them a simple letter to make them pass it straight back :)