Prince Buster recieves Ack of Serv from DG Sol

princebuster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So, I have now recieved the Ack of Service copy from DG Sol via the Court.

Just one question, shall I fax over my spreadsheet of Bank charges tomorrow morning to the Solicitors?

Or do they contact you...

They (obviously) have decided to defnd all of the claim.

Thanks vey much and good luck to EVERYBODY!!! :)

Hi you dont need to send the spreadsheet of charges until they ask for them Im in the same position as you they have said they are going to defend my claim! I think they just buy themselves some time!

Good Luck

I am in the smae position - so far I have waited 21 days with nothing from Dg - oh well they only have another 7 days to respond now ...

My advise if free and is worth exactly as much as you paid for it….

HSBC 28 Oct 2006 Personal accounts ~ Offered and accepted ~ £3514 :)

HSBC 15 Sep 2006 Business ~ Offered and accepted ~ £4980 :)

MBNA 7 Sep Offered and accepted £2290 - (my amount £1170 plus Compound Interest) using the "phone call method" :o

FREEWAY 28th Oct ~ offered and acepted £506 :)

TSB VISA MCOL £300 - court date 27th March 2007

• 3 weeks later...
they waited until the last moment to make me an offer- hold on in there, it will happen! Good luck!

Ok, an update...

I recieved a letter a week ago from DG asking for my findings, which I faxed over a couple of days ago.

I'm going to call them to see what they say tomorrow.

Ok, an update...

I recieved a letter a week ago from DG asking for my findings, which I faxed over a couple of days ago.

I'm going to call them to see what they say tomorrow.

Does that mean that you just sent the letter and didn't send the spreadsheet?

I am a little confused, I've been through the faq's and am not sure whether to send all my bank statements highlighted with neon yellow marker!!!!

Does that mean that you just sent the letter and didn't send the spreadsheet?

I am a little confused, I've been through the faq's and am not sure whether to send all my bank statements highlighted with neon yellow marker!!!!

I faxed over my spreadsheet of the last 6 years of Bank Charges.

They only have until the 31st of Oct.

I've been through the faq's and am not sure whether to send all my bank statements highlighted with neon yellow marker!!!!

Do NOT part with your statements. You will need these should you ever have to go to court.

Send copies or more conveniently just a schedule of charges

Do NOT part with your statements. You will need these should you ever have to go to court.

I drafted a spreadsheet of all my bank charges, saved to my hard drive and printed a copy off to DG.

So it's all good here.

I also did the spreadsheet without adding any interest (8%)

I listed charges as:

Interest

Charge

Total Charges

And on the business account, there was another charge called 'Acquiring Charges'. £250 one month, on top of others.... mercenary barstewards!!!

i did my claims in person at court( couldnt get the particulats to fit ) so with that they will have received a copy of the list of charges ( with 8% conveniently by the side for them :)) of course they will claim not to have received that ( altho i know it will be attached to their copy of the N1) so i posted a letter to the bank and to their lawyers on the day i filed the claim with a seperate copy of the charges included. two reasons. one they can now not claim they didnt know about the court claim, i have POD of the letter and even if the bank is happy to lie and say they lost the letter i doubt you will ever get a solicitor claiming they lost notice of action against a client, just wont happen! ( this means that i can prove they knew about the action and can refuse to allow a judge to set aside if they decline to defend the case)also they have at least three copies of my list of charges and i really wont entertain any delays while they re-request this data. quicker they get the info and the fact that they will not get away with it the quicker they will advise their client to settle :)

me against the abbey Paid in full (donation made)

me against the woolwich Paid in full(donation made)

me against HSBC Paid in full(donation made)

beware the scrapbooker, for she has a long memory and sharp knives :lol:

Ok, I have now recieved an allocation questionnaire as a defence to my claim has been filed.

My claim has been transferred to the court covering the area where I live.

I have to complete the questionnaire and return it on or before the 18/11/06 with a Court fee of 100 pounds.:x

Is there any chance of any help of filling in this questionnaire as I don't want it to mess up at this stage?

Thanks very much.

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

Yeah it is.

As I have until the 18th to reply, I think I'm going to wait a week before sending the monies just in case I recieve an offer from DG.

Has anybody else completed a questionnaire?

What did they do?

And what happened?

Ta.

Hi Prince Buster

I received my Allocation Questionnaire last week 27/10...but like yourself i am waiting at least a week before returning, as it seems they are making offers not long after AQ are issued....Well Im hoping!!! As i really cant be affording £100 again!!! Good Luck

What info should I put in the following space on the AQ?

Section G - Other Information[/quote

You can request the court orders Standard Disclosure:

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track.

This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is, (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers), that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so. This would bring a rapid end, not only to this litigation, but would also likely bring an end to much of the litigation in progress against other high-street banks.

• Confused 1