Credit agreement signature

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved my credit agreement un der CPR 3114 however the signature in the copy of the agreemnet they sent me has been done by using CUT and PASTE i think ? of old signature which is slightly different than the signature in the credit agreement i have in my possesion.

Can they do that? i am not disputing the credit agreement just the signature.

any comments please?

Hi the experts will be along later but in my view if you can show the difference between your copy of the original agreement and this copy sent under CPR then I would report to Trading Standards, OFT etc. I would if this goes to court as request under CPR report this to the judge as well.

As in your post above be very careful what details you put in any further posts as certain DCA's and creditors keep an eye on this forum.

dpick

I recieved my credit agreement un der CPR 3114 however the signature in the copy of the agreemnet they sent me has been done by using CUT and PASTE i think ? of old signature which is slightly different than the signature in the credit agreement i have in my possesion.

Can they do that? i am not disputing the credit agreement just the signature.

any comments please?

The problem is to prove this you would need to reveal that you have an original of the credit agreement and then you're snookered unless there is a dodgy DN or the debt is SB etc.

Thanks for all your replly

Court proceeding on the way

request of the agreement made using CPR 31.14

I am not disputing the agreement, i have the original agreement.

The signature provide in the copy received under CPR 31.14 is not the same as the signature in my agreement.

i think they just used CUT AND PASTE and filled a template (loan agreement).

As for my defense i believe i have a solid defense so many breaches occured during this agreement.

I am not denying the agreement, it is just the signature not the same as the one i originally signed.

I am a bit confused here as a summons actually been served? Why are you requesting documentation via CPR if not?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread