Lowell Bailiffs??? Really???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your information is yours, mine is mine.

Yours is wrong. Totally. The fact that there is no courtroom as part of the bulk operation does not undermine its given jurisdiction. There are judges there as part of the system.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ok, received this text message today,

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT BETWEEN 6AM-6PM 16-5-12, 2 bailiffs and myself will be in attendance to do an inventory of your goods for autction. Please phone me to arrange payment to avoid this happeneing. should i call this person and tell them my intention to fill out a N245?

Im filling the n245 out as we speak, or write. Not today but the text msg said tomorrow. Im crapping myself, its only me at home with my children in the day, i dont want 3 men walking through the house. and i havent got anything of value, my computer but its so old it wouldnt be worth a tenner!

Im filling the n245 out as we speak, or write. Not today but the text msg said tomorrow. Im crapping myself, its only me at home with my children in the day, i dont want 3 men walking through the house. and i havent got anything of value, my computer but its so old it wouldnt be worth a tenner!

I would suggest Zelda that you hand deliver this to the Court first thing in the morning.Ask for a receipt.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT BETWEEN 6AM-6PM 16-5-12, 2 bailiffs and myself will be in attendance to do an inventory of your goods for autction. Please phone me to arrange payment to avoid this happeneing. should i call this person and tell them my intention to fill out a N245?

really!!

sounds like the crap the PDL MT collect gang were sending out.

even if bailiffs do attend the lowlife guy has no right to enter your property at all

no court order or bailliffs make him anything other than a normal DCA monkey

absoutely no powers whatsoever.

refuse him entry

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

really!!

sounds like the crap the PDL MT collect gang were sending out.

even if bailiffs do attend the lowlife guy has no right to enter your property at all

no court order or bailliffs make him anything other than a normal DCA monkey

absoutely no powers whatsoever.

refuse him entry

i wonder what the oft etc

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

as a side issue

what was the original debt all about do you know?

dx

and they

i would hand deliver the paperwork but the court is a 2 hour train journey away and i dont drive

Well get it away spl delivery Zelda worth the cost and peace of mind.

Aplogies for all the irrelevant hijacking of this thread.

Regards

Andy

No worries at all, everybody knows different bits and pieces.

I shall be at the post office first thing tomorrow morning,

thank you everyone for all your help. and if i have 3 big bailiffs standing on my door tomorrow i'll be surprised. the more i read of Lowell the more i doubt their credibility

No problem Zelda

If a warrant had been submitted and executed I'm sure you would have received the relevant paperwork through the post.Keep your thread updated and let the forum know what transpires.

Regards

Andy

the original debt was littlewoods catalogue, wasnt for tax or council tax

what made me think it was i catalogue debt. i wonder!

right

get an sar off to littlewoods asap i bet the whole lot is mostly £12 PENALTY fees

for everything late/over/letter/debt management/phonecall etc etc

totally unlawful and totally reclaimable + interest @ their rate compounded too

have a quick look in the catalogue forum. you'll get the idea

if you've got all the statments already you dont need the sar sent.

dx

and they

Do you have a friend that can visit for the day they say they will turn up?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Ok recieved another text msg claiming that I will be issued the warrant tomorrow when they turn up.

The text reads as follows: You will be issued the warrant 16-5-12. your account with me went to court 21-2-12, i will have copies for you to sign as your goods are listed for removal.

Absolutely shocking, I hope you will report them once you get this sorted. Zelda just ring the Court in the morning and ask as I have advised in post#41.

I thought the Warrant had already been issued according to their threats? Were they not coming today ?:roll:

Andy

No the 16th, tomorrow.

am I right in saying that they are supposed to give me at least 7 days notice, and would i not of been notified of this apparent court date in february?

You certainly should have been made aware of any court date! Do you have any paperwork from the original claim.. you could possibly telephone the court and see if they have any information regarding this.

I am certainly very concerned about their use of "text messaging" in this respect.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

No the 16th, tomorrow.

am I right in saying that they are supposed to give me at least 7 days notice, and would i not of been notified of this apparent court date in february?

As per post #41 the court would have issued notice.The Feb date would be the date of the CCJ.

The CCJ was issued in November 2011, I have all the paperwork, the claim was made on the 21st of October 2011 and the judgement was made one month later. I dont even know where this February court date was supposed to of happened because I received no notification of it at all. So basically this idiot is talking out of his backside?