Atos medicial

grahamdavid31
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I had my ATOS Medicial on 17/2/12 and it was all in favour of the doctor??? and his computer. I had no chance to state my case and illness. It was very unfair. He kept saying you are fine. I kept trying to give him the facts. Had even typed up a report on myself and my medicial history. He did not even look at it. Should wait for letter and see! I think I may goto Tribunal in the long term. Quite happy to wait for tribunal, if that is what it takes and take no money and live on savings while waiting. Cannot face going to Job Centre. I have depression etc. Good luck to you all.

Don't leave, this is EXACTLY what happens all the time, please fight it! Make sure you read everything here, and DO PLEASE APPEAL and go to Tribunal, this is what should get you through to a full ESA claim.

If you ask for review now, you will get your ESA reinstated at the assessment rate, and take it to appeal with the advice and help of the more knowledgeable people here. Hang on in there!

If you are claiming ESA, and you fail the ATOS medical, you can be paid while you are waiting for the tribunal to hear your appeal - you don't need to live off your savings.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

If you are claiming ESA, and you fail the ATOS medical, you can be paid while you are waiting for the tribunal to hear your appeal - you don't need to live off your savings.

Do you know how to go about getting that done? And do they HAVE to pay you whilst appealing?

Thanks.

Do you know how to go about getting that done? And do they HAVE to pay you whilst appealing?

Thanks.

Yes, they have to pay you if, and only if:

• You attended a medical and failed on points
  • You have submitted a valid appeal on form GL24 or via a signed letter that clearly states it's an appeal
  • and you continue to submit sick notes

It can take a week or two for your payments to restart, but it should happen automatically. This applies to ESA only - other benefits may differ.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

• You have submitted a valid appeal on form GL24 or via a signed letter that clearly states it's an appeal

It can take a week or two for your payments to restart, but it should happen automatically. This applies to ESA only - other benefits may differ.

Had my medical and surprise I got no points so appealed and am now waiting for the Decision Maker.

Since sending in appeal and sick note, I got a letter on the 7th Feb, telling me they had received my appeal and it was now being sent to the Decision Maker.

I've decided to give it until after this weekend to see if my ESA starts up again.

Can't remember how long it took the last time I appealed. They must think you can live on fresh air.:-x

Had my medical and surprise I got no points so appealed and am now waiting for the Decision Maker.

Since sending in appeal and sick note, I got a letter on the 7th Feb, telling me they had received my appeal and it was now being sent to the Decision Maker.

I've decided to give it until after this weekend to see if my ESA starts up again.

Can't remember how long it took the last time I appealed. They must think you can live on fresh air.:-x

Hi Frank,

Your ESA should continue without a break, if they've received your Appeal form.

You should be paid at the Assessment Rate while appealing.

Are they still paying you your ESA?

Hi Frank,

Your ESA should continue without a break, if they've received your Appeal form.

You should be paid at the Assessment Rate while appealing.

Are they still paying you your ESA?

Not had an ESA payment since the 24th of Jan.

I know it will be back dated, but you still have to live in the meanwhile.

Thanks Antone. I just hope they hurry it up as i have no other source of income.

Can anyone help. I have been getting incapacity have failed atos medical am now appealing this decision. What benefit will I receive during this period?.thanks.

You ask DWP to pay you at the assessment rate of ESA £67.50 per week, you will need to send in fit notes whilst awaiting your appeal. Hope this helps, and good luck.

• 4 months later...

Hello

Im wondering if anyone can help me as i dont know how to make my own thread,

I made a claim for ESA In november but only had my medical on the 9th july 2012, if i pass my medical will i get my money (the extra money you get from 13 weeks) back dated?