Another ESA failure albeit slightly different. Help ?

CharlieAdam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh Charlie ....the DWP booklet is a long read but once you have gone through the book and your report along side you will see where to do the point by point ref.

You do not need to send back your report they have sent you just do the letter and pick out the relevant discriptors .

Once you have sent it to them check they have recieved it 2-3 days after so you know for your own sanity ...by doing that it will also get recorded on the system that you have tel. regarding it ...if you know the DM name you can address it to them for there attention.

Keep us posted ...most people find they come out with no points even though they have been in reciept of IB try not to worry about it doing this will highlight what has been under reported and over reported in your medical.

:)

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wca-handbook.pdf

Hi use the link above and you will find the discriptors that are used to score ...either find someone to go through your medical report with you that you can trust or try yourself or ask CAB ....either way you can ask for a reconsideration to your ESA .

You will need to highlight your concerns and link them point by point with the DWP document to make it easier for you to know what the lowest score you believe you should have scored and the highest score .

You need 15 points or more to get ESA .

Enclose any further medical evidence you can a doctors letter about your conditions should surfice and a sick note to cover you.

Send a letter to the office with your concerns and ask that whilst under reconsideration your monies are still paid.

You must do this asap but do not rush the point by point list make sure you cover and say how you feel about the report .

Make sure you keep copies of all you send .

Hope this helps :)

Not read all of that completely, so sorry if missed some - but there is not much scope in it for people with depression.

I can look after myself some days, other days I cannot be bothered to brush my hair.

On the outside I look and sound fine.

Yesterday I poured hot water onto my toast, instead of into my cup.

I am waiting to hear about my medical, - not feeling good from reading the above.

Lilly