Capital One Finance & A L Wright Threat-o-texts!!

AMANDA1973
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

why are you in a fee paying? DMP

dump them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi I have just received a text from A L Wright Pre Removal for today. I do owe capital finance one money but it's only 2 weeks late! I know this is a company trying it on but did anyone actually come to the house? My husband would be mad if they did I plan to ignore for now unless they have called in which case I feel I should ring to put a stop to it. Help not sure what to do!

Hi I have just received a text from A L Wright Pre Removal for today. I do owe capital finance one money but it's only 2 weeks late! I know this is a company trying it on but did anyone actually come to the house? My husband would be mad if they did I plan to ignore for now unless they have called in which case I feel I should ring to put a stop to it. Help not sure what to do!

No one will come to your house, the text is doing it's job by scaring and intimidating you into contacting them.

Just ignore the text and DO NOT PHONE THEM!!!

Have a read through the previous posts including the link supplied to another thread, you are in control, not them!!!

If you can start your own thread about your debt, what the debt is for etc. would be appreciated so answers do not get too confusing.

If they ring you, refuse to go through the security questions and say "in writing only" and hang up.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

can you please start your own thread and i'll move the reply there please

the more threads on these spoof people the better the oft will pay attention

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I had a threating text saying that someone was going call on the 1st january for pre removal.

I have just recieved another text saying ' I am due to call to your adress, to stop phone 01747593007 to make a token payment today. A L WRIGHT. What shall I do? What have other people done? Please help.

DX have you recieved anymore texts? I think you replied to my thread when I posted the first text.

Thanks All

Jeez!! I thought my lenders were bad. Nothing compared to this shower!!

Just don't engage in conversation with them on the phone. This seems to be the golden rule here. I think these guys must receive their employment training from the mafia!

Write to them (template letters in the library) stating that all communication should be in writing. Guaranteed they won't be daft enough to leave a paper trail of their threats.

Get reporting these shysters to the oft!

Keep your texts but do not respond to them!

Make offers of token payments/repayment proposals via email or letter.

Please, whatever you do, if they ring back, tell them 'in writing only' and hang up the phone!

I sincerely believe that their threat of coming to your house is nothing more than a threat. If by small chance they do turn up. Tell them in the politest form to FOXTROT OSCAR! If they refuse, call the police! They can only call by appointment - and I would hope you wouldn't make one.

Please, no more worrying or sleepless nights! These bottom feeding scumbags aren't worth your worry.

It never rains but it pours...

me

sorry

not that stupid to ever use a pDL co. just as skint though!

what do you actually OWE if anything?

take off their charges + bumped up interest

dx

and they

i've reopened your old thread now its gone quiet

so your posts are in one place here now in this thread

dx

and they

Hi all, I had a threating text saying that someone was going call on the 1st january for pre removal.

I have just recieved another text saying ' I am due to call to your adress, to stop phone 01747593007 to make a token payment today. A L WRIGHT. What shall I do? What have other people done? Please help.

DX have you recieved anymore texts? I think you replied to my thread when I posted the first text.

Thanks All

Hi Amanda. Is this the only PDL you owe. The reason of my asking is to confirm that this A L Wright is acting on behalf of Capital Finance One.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I too had the same text from them,

I owe cfo 200,

after i was late they told me it had gone up to 400

I cancelled my card but they took out 300 from my bank with just my account number.

I have had to change my salary to a different account.

When I rang the number from the text a very stroppy man said I would have to pay 50-100 then as he bailiffs were on the way.

As I am quite naive I panicked and said I was being paid at midnight and could do it then. (this was at 8.15pm)

the man said no i had to borrow from family,

i said I couldnt so he said `just let the bailiffs come then` and slammed the phone down.

I was very upset so I told my boyfriend who rang them back and had a go at them, they agreed to put it on hold unitl the following day.

Something didnt seem right so I found this forum, and read up on MT collect, im glad I did.

When I rang back the foloowing day I was ready for them.

I told them I would pay 30 pound token payment the again stroppy girl I spoke to took the payment but said I had too pay 70 every month,

I said I couldnt and she said well they would start removing things from my property.

I then told her I had read up on the company and I would need a court order and at least 3 letters form them before.

She went quiet and passed me to someone else who said no problem he would accept 30 pound.

I cant believe they are allowed to intimidate people like this,

I have reported them to oft and would urge anyone to do the same, they are complete bullies.

They now say my balance is 600 pound, does anyone know if I can dispute this?

Please please stay off the phone to this company. deal with it in writing OR RECORD THE CALL.

The more transcripts we get of their unlawful practice, the sooner we can get them shut down.

Capital Finance One do have a secure portal where you can make an offer. Just google 'paycfo'

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Capital Finance One do have a secure portal where you can make an offer. Just google 'paycfo'

Secure ? the people used this who had their accounts cleared may not agree.

See first page of following thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?316676-Capital-Finance-One!!!&p=3534432#post3534432

How is it CFO come by people's new accounts that they have never knowingly given??

CFO hand out their bank details to arrange standing orders etc at every opportunity going (unlike some other PDL's) without the need for paycfo

Edited by asmilecostsnothing

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)