Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest The Terminator

Tam: Well done mate I'll get that can out of the fridge and drink to yer.I would have congratulated you earlier but I've just repaired the computer and oh **** its crashed again

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aw...Tam - what a sweetie you are - but don't let that Cornypoker....or whatever she calls herself - come along and try & convince you that I am anything but a sweet, bushy tailed, bright eyed young innocent.

And TideTurner - I know not why...that is for you to divulge to us.

What all that and a scotch drinking cook?

Methinks somebody has been sniffing the bottle too much :D

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Ladybird, I've no intention of making an honest lady of her as yet. Who the hell wants to look at a little blue fish with razor sharp teeth every time you wake up?

I'd be more worried about how wet and smelly the fish is first thing in the morning:o

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

My advice is that if you receive nothing DON'T write back telling them.

Just ignore their empty envelope & write asking why the delay in providing the papers are you have requested. Also remind them that they only have ex number of days left to comply with the CCA or DPA

If you acknowledge receiving their empty envelope they might try & claim you DID receive the docs but are now lying about it thereby making you out to be the villain

I don't agree JonCris. If they have a letter that says 'please find enclosed....' and they present it in court, unless you have written to say there was nothing attached straight away the courts would say the document must have been attached because that is what any reasonable person would have done

I don't agree JonCris. If they have a letter that says 'please find enclosed....' and they present it in court, unless you have written to say there was nothing attached straight away the courts would say the document must have been attached because that is what any reasonable person would have done

Write pointing out it was not sent and they are now in default and will be reported for fraud.

Z

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

awww birdie I believe you :rolleyes: plus with 4 blackbelts to my name you dont need another bodyguard:grin:

GET A ROOM!!:rolleyes::D

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Jones I don't agree & your missing the point.

If they don't send the agreement when asked then they ain't going to produce it later. Also if you write again asking for the docs, even without reference to their empty letter, you have advised them that you haven't received it. Different tactic same outcome.

Particularly it is happening a lot so as it appears very possible they may have sent the empty letter simply to delay matters & you making no reference to it will cause them to worry that their trick ain't working

Of course if they are out of time report them

A question on this DPA breaches point. If a company breached the DPA by giving information to someone they shouldn't by..say..sending a copy of the application/agreement to the card holder's wife who is only an additional card holder, are they required to reveal their mistake? Just asking you understand

I have my serious poster hat on now...:rolleyes:

Can I assume that being sent a copy of my husband's application form that has his FORMER wife's personal details on it, including her job description, salary and bank account details, constitutes a serious breach?

Am I overreacting?

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

What all that and a scotch drinking cook?

Methinks somebody has been sniffing the bottle too much :D

Rumbled.............:D

Sorry I will go away now, this is unacceptable behaviour.:rolleyes:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Write pointing out it was not sent and they are now in default and will be reported for fraud.

Z

Thanks for all your suggestions on this, guys. I will give it further thought. To avoid winding Term up, may I just say - "I shall return." 8-)

• Haha 1

Corn

No on the face of it it's a major breach of the act.

Problem is your not the person who's data has been disclosed & the only person who can complain is your husbands ex

Right, I would rather not stir up that nest of hornets!

Surely though, it is worth mentioning in my complaints?

MBNA are frighteningly stupid. When I complained that a. the application form was not a true copy of the executed agreement and b. pointed out the breach in terms of the former wife, what did they do? They sent me another copy!:rolleyes:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Corn as we have seen the people the money lenders employ ain't the sharpest tools in the box.

Nor do they appear to understand that they may be involved in matters which later turn out to be criminal.

A valid point JonCris and one that I have saved to my folder of "to be referred to at a later date" quotes!:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Has anyone got the template letters to send to the 'Authorities' as I need them and cant find them - maybe I just need to sleep LOL :D

Barclays :- Settled March 07:o

RBS:- Acct Discharged May 07 :o (chase for more and CRA deletion???):confused:

Barclaycard: - CCA recieved 24/1/07. WOW! :o (GITS!!!) :-|

I've just been looking at the Fraud Act 2006, and it appears that MBNA have committed Fraud by not complying with s63.4 and s85 which recinds the contract and 'a failure to make such disclosure will entitle the beneficiary to rescind the contract and to reclaim any property transferred under it'.

We need to start a Fraud Act 2006 (Inc Theft Act 68,7? 8?) and get these guys on this tact also.

Section 3: Fraud by failing to disclose information

Section 3 makes it an offence to commit fraud by failing to disclose information to another person where there is a legal duty to disclose the information. A legal duty to disclose information may include duties under oral contracts as well as written contracts. The concept of "legal duty" is explained in the Law Commission's Report on Fraud, which said at paragraphs 7.28 and 7.29:

"7.28 ..Such a duty may derive from statute (such as the provisions governing company prospectuses), from the fact that the transaction in question is one of the utmost good faith (such as a contract of insurance), from the express or implied terms of a contract, from the custom of a particular trade or market, or from the existence of a fiduciary relationship between the parties (such as that of agent and principal). 7.29 For this purpose there is a legal duty to disclose information not only if the defendant's failure to disclose it gives the victim a cause of action for damages, but also if the law gives the victim a right to set aside any change in his or her legal position to which he or she may consent as a result of the non-disclosure. For example, a person in a fiduciary position has a duty to disclose material information when entering into a contract with his or her beneficiary, in the sense that a failure to make such disclosure will entitle the beneficiary to rescind the contract and to reclaim any property transferred under it."

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks