Urgent Help Please-Doorstop Visits After Claim Company Incompetence!

calamoli
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I urgently need some expert advice regarding 2 doorstop calls yesterday, from a company called Davis Coleman. I'll keep it as short as possible.

About 3 years ago, I began to use this fab site & followed your advice & letter templates re various accounts & it seemed to be going ok. It was good to feel less scared, overwhelmed & alone.

Then, due to serious health problems & keen not to undermine your hard work, I (very stupidly as it turned out) passed everything over to a company/solicitor advertising online, who promised to deal with it all for me, on a no win no fee basis. I was assured all had to do was forward everything (past, present & future) to deal with – in fact I was told not to make contact myself & like an idiot, I did as I was told.

To cut a long story short(ish), I discovered after 6 months that this company had "misplaced" all the evidence/documentation that we had provided & nothing had been started. A solicitor then called to apologise & promised to pull out all the stops to make up for their error. She was very convincing, I was very ill & as she then got back some PPI from an old loan, I hoped maybe she did know her stuff after all.

More tragic, family events meant my priorities had to change for a time & anyway, I’d been assured it was all in hand. I then got concerned again, as my calls went unreturned so I wrote asking for a progress report, or the return of our evidence.

I was called by a very rude office worker, who told me they were not doing anything further for us because the law had changed & it wasn’t worth pursuing in their opinion. He refused to send our evidence back, as there was too much & he didn’t want to photocopy it all.

He kept arguing that it was a waste of his time. I told him it wasn’t his concern, that I was seriously ill & he was causing me great distress. Also, that it was their choice to keep copies, so hardly my fault that he’d have to do so. Although I have now got them back, I'll never know if he sent everything.

I am willing to work very hard & do whatever it takes to get back in control of the situation, which is why I am hoping (& pleading) that some of your wonderful, knowledgeable members will take pity on me & offer some much needed advice. Starting, I guess with the 2 doorstep calls yesterday, from this Davis Coleman guy. I have no idea which company instigated his involvement as he wouldn’t say. He asked for my Husband by name & when asked what he wanted & why, he said he had something for him. I told him to get off my property or I’d call the police & he replied that this was a “strange & ridiculous reaction” to his request. He than handed me a business card & told me to get my Hubby to call him.

I have been up all night researching this company & it seems that they are some form of DCA, although this guy lives in our home town. I want to make sure that he knows not to darken our door again but as he wouldn’t say who had involved Davis Coleman, I have no idea which letter to send. Could someone please help me with this? It’s so stressful & upsetting when someone comes to your home & he has scared my children too.

Any advice, ideas or pointers would be very welcome. Thank you so much.

CM

Suggest you wait to see what they send to you. The person who visited could have been wanting to serve a statutory demand on your husband. Let them do this, as if they can't serve this is person after a couple of attempts, they are allowed to post it to your address.

If he receives the demand, he should then get proper advice from a solicitor or insolvency practioner. The next step following a statutory demand would be bankruptcy, but there is a legal process to all of this, so you might have a chance of avoiding this.

In regard to the current problem with the no win no fee company looking into your debts, you might be able to get back all the information you sent to them by making a Data Protection subject access request, the max for which is £10. I suspect that they have thousands of files and they are not wanting to incur costs, so the subject access request may be the only way of getting them back.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hello again & thank you for that great piece of advice re sending a SAR to the claims company. I must admit, I feel pretty dense for not thinking of that myself!:embarassed:

I now have a bit more information - a letter from this same guy (Davis Colman) & addressed to my Hubby was delivered this morning via normal post, the content states (as you suggested) that he has been directed to serve him with a Statutory Demand under the Insolvency Act 1986. He then threatens to be back on monday 12th September at 6pm for the same purpose.

The interesting part to me, was that he has handwritten underneath, the name of the company he is representing & it actually has nothing to do with anything the claims company had been 'helping with'. It is regarding private school fee arrears in respect of my Daughter, who left the school in May 2010. Although there is no amount stated on this letter, the vast majority of her tuition had been cleared & I had asked for a final figure, minus our initial enrolment deposit but had heard nothing back until now.

We are not wealthy & my Daughter was only there following severe bullying at the local state school. This has been a real struggle - but they were paid on time, until she was close to leaving in year 11. Incidentally, midway through her time there, the Independent school owners went bust & the whole thing was sold to a massive religious organisation who seem to do the same with small private schools around the country.

They changed the school name, uniform & everything else that made it special - including sacking nearly all the staff to make way for their own people - my point being that any paperwork I received initially, was for the original owners only, so I wondered if this is a relevant point in any legal sense?

Additionally, all their paperwork was always in my name only, as the lead parental contact, so why are they targeting my Husband? None of this makes sense to me at all. While I admit that I didn't actively chase up the final figure request I had made, I really didn't think about it too much because I knew it wasn't a huge amount & I felt the ball was in their court.

This seems rather unfair on my Husband. I have now written to the school owners head office, expaining the situation & asking them to be reasonable & explain the above. As this has obviously been developing behind my back & they have not given me the requested balance, I have a feeling that they may have been adding interest too.

Could anyone please give me some advice as to what to do next & how to handle this horrible man before he comes back to our door on Monday? I've been through all paperwork I was initially given but can't see anything that looks like a form of credit agreement but as this is very different from anything i've dealt with before, I have no idea if the same rules apply.

Do we have any rights to send a strong letter to this person so that he is not permitted to bother us at home? If so, could you please point me in the right direction, as I am worried sick - more so for my Husband than myself. I would really appreciate some speedy advice if possible please. I look forward to hearing as many knowledgeable opinions as possible please - it is so great when you see that the members here care & you realise you are not alone.

Thank you so much in advance.

CM.

as you state you gave them the opportunity to send a final settlement figure and they for whatever reason did not, you are doing the right thing by spekaing to the school and not the stat demand server, he is nothing but a glorified postman at the moment

I'm not sure from your previous post if the doorstep idiot actually served the SD or is threatening to do so, you mention he stated he will return on 12 Sept at 6pm.

I abhor the thought of these people coming to your home with the intention of intimidating you - you need to deal with this immediately and ensure this clown realises you are not a soft target! I'm sure PGH or someone else experienced will advise soon, but if this was me I would immediately contact your local trading standards officer - try and obtain a reference number/case number. Write a very brief but extremely firm letter recorded delivery to the Davis Coleman office mention the name of the idiot if you have it. Make it very obvious you are CC'ing: Trading Standards/ local MP etc in bold at the bottom of the letter (quote the ref. number if you have it) Inform them any contact must be in writing, you felt extremely intimidated and threatened by this individual and have been advised to immediately call the police should he reappear at your house. Make it absolutely clear you will immediately call the police if the idiot puts a finger on your doorbell!

I would also advise the school you have had to do this as a result of their actions, tell them the local press are interested in the story. No school likes this sort of publicity.

Sounds like an abuse of the insolvency laws to me. They should not be using statutory demands in this way. Provided that you had kept the school up to date with your address, they should have sent you relevant invoices and have used standard debt collection processes if there were outstanding fees.

In regard to the school fees and change in ownership, I would have thought that they would have sent forms to the parent who had signed the original contract with previous owners. New contract forms would have been required, for the new owners to continue to invoice the relevant parent for the fees.

Suggest that you see a solicitor locally to discuss this. Yes it might cost you in fees, but I think you need to resolve this, before it gets out of hand.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hello again & thank you so much for your replies & advice, it really means a lot. In response to your comments:

Rockwell304: No, the SD has not been served. When the Davis Coleman guy came to our door last week & asked for my Husband, I asked him what he wanted, he said "to give him something" - so I basically told him to go away or i'd call the police. He was rude & intimidating but he did go. At the time, I just assumed he was here regarding other matters re our useless 'claims co helpers'. Then 2 days ago, he sent a letter to my Hubby, stating that he'd been there to serve him with an SD & would be back next monday to do so. It was only cos he'd scribbled 'Re: The School in Question' at the bottom, that we have any clue why he's bothering us.

Unclebulgaria67: The original school owners went bust during the summer hols of 2008 & this new co snapped it up & rushed it all through so that the pupils were able to return in sept, which of course was great in an education sense I guess. I originally enrolled my Daughter (with the 1st owners) in the summer of 2006 & dealt with all paperwork. Invoices & all letters have always been in my name & addressed to me & I specifically remember their asking in the registration forms at application, for the lead name for financial matters & specifying my own. Of course they have my Hubby's details, along with Grandparents/Emergency Contacts etc but I just don't get why this guy is targeting him in view of the above. I would much rather it was sent to me. Additionally, I don't have, nor can I recall, anything to do with updated forms, after the change of ownership. Just a mailshot home via my Daughter, stating that they had agreed not to increase the fees until the next school year - which they more than made up for, lol - but I digress!

Please don't think that I am trying to say that as they took over, possibly without updating things, that I may legally not have to pay what I owe. I have always been happy to do so but if I do manage to get a final figure from them & they have added interest or other charges, then I will have an issue. My reason for quierying this is purely cos I don't want my Hubby involved & I'm appalled that they could do this when they could have just tried asking me!

I will find someone for some professional advice, so thank you that sounds sensible & I'll also send copies of the letter I'm about to start to the co's you've suggested. The School's HQ should get my RD letter tomorrow so maybe they'll cut us some slack & call this Davis Coleman goon off - but I won't hold my breath on that one. It seems even more intimidating to me somehow that he lives in my town & i'm so disgusted that he tried to bully me & scared my children.

My immediate concern is getting a letter to him strong enough to stop his threatened visit & that needs to go very soon, so could you guys please give me an idea of what to say, or which letter to use - or kindly bring this matter to the attention of someone that could advise me? I'd be so grateful - this is a tricky one for me given the nature of the creditor & I don't want to word it wrongly & cock it up! At least then i'd buy a little extra time to study what to do next.

I have trawled through the forum for similar stories as I don't like to bother members if the answers are already there, but I can only find 2 other posts on the topic of school fees & they didn't help with this particular problem. Please, please don't forget about me - I really do appreciate your amazing expertise & help. I'll keep checking in for your advice.

Again, thank you so much everyone.

CM.

Contact Trading Standards ASAP and complain about the stress & harassment, obtain a case/ref number.

Try this letter, but before you send it I would prefer if someone knowledgeable had a look to ok it. I'm not keen on template letters

FORMAL NOTICE

READ THIS CAREFULLY

Dear sir,

On (date, time, agent's name etc) called at my home in relation to a bone fide ongoing dispute with (school name etc)

Your agent was extremely threatening and intimidating (change if you wish) and has caused considerable stress to myself and my children. I immediately contact County? Trading Standards and reported this intimidation (Ref No) and I have also contacted the police as I was alone with my children and felt extremely threatened.

Your agent (name him) has informed me he is returning at 6pm on Monday 12 September. I have now been advised to immediately call the police and have him removed should this intimidation continue.

Send recorded delivery.

I'm not sure where you are in the country but I could find the relevant person, compliance/operations manager if you wish.

Hi, I doubt the police would feel in needed

to be brought to their notice as this guy is

a process server who has ''made an appointment

to attend and serve legal documents in accordance

with the manner prescribe in an act of Parliament.

He is not intending to enter the property to serve

the documents, they can be taken even through a window

a long as they are given to the person named.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

If he was simply a process server then he could easily serve the SD on the husband. The name of the game is low grade intimidation which is usually effective on people who are uninformed in these matters (most of us)

If you are a woman alone who feels intimidated you most certainly should call the police and have the offender removed. Bazooka Boo (whose advice I take note of and respect) always suggests this as an effective response. The more people who respond vigorously to the tactics of these doorstep goons the better! Its an archaic and Dickensian method of intimidation that is easily dealt with, if every single person who was visited by these goons said #### off and slammed the door a large sector of the DCA industry would be unemployed in three months!

Calamoli - the Operations Manager at Davis Coleman is Melanie McCall, you should send the letter to her.

Once again, thank you so much for the advice & the operations manager info & letter idea rockwell - i'll prepare it now but wait a few hours before going to the post office, just in case anyone has time to check it, as you hoped they might. This is awful at the moment - i'm shattered but I can't sleep a wink cos i'm so scared that he'll be back here soon. I'm not usually such a wuss but if you can't feel safe at home, then what's left? I'm trying to keep calm for the children's sake & my surgeon's orders - but it's easier said than done.

I'm amazed how quickly my post has disappeared down the forum pages - CAG is even more popular than I realised. I'm in awe of how incredibly knowledgeable, supportive & unselfish you all are & it's a good reminder that there are many decent people in this world, so thank you again sincerely. I'm pretty inexperienced & don't want to break any forum rules, so I don't dare contact anyone directly. I'll just have to hope that my post doesn't get too buried. Any contact helps me feel less scared - even though we are probably many miles apart. I'm in Dorset btw, since you asked.

I'll drop back in later & will pray that someone in the know will find my post & check that the letter details are ok.

Thank you all again.

Calamoli. X

Please TRY not to stress out

so much, this can all be sorted out.

Please keep in touch.

Brig

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please don't worry, you are in control now, not these idiots! don't allow their psychological harassment to bother you, this is absolutely nothing to worry about and will soon be resolved.

Did you call your local trading standards? you should inform them you have been subjected to intimidation and harassment at your address and you are extremely concerned and frightened at the prospect of a return visit on Monday. Is there anyone who may be available to be with you at 6pm Monday, how shall I put this, someone who is capable of suggesting to the idiot that he should very quickly remove himself in under 10 seconds. They should not touch him under any circumstances.

Unfortunately I'm in East Anglia otherwise I would be happy to offer him some advice!

Send the letter today to Melanie McCall and make sure you name the idiot, it would be good if you could also include a Trading Standards ref no. and also mention the police will be called immediately on his return. Show them you are not an easy target!

Hello again, thank you for saying that Rockwell - 1st time i've smiled for quite a while! I wish you could be here too, lol - he wouldn't be so brave then would he! I'll sort something out for Monday if the other half is working away again - guess I should be thankful that at least he won't be able to use my shock against me this time. I'll be packing the kids off for the night though, they've seen more than they ever should have already.

Yes I took your advice & spoke to a lady at Consumer Direct this afternoon (I did call my local Trading Standards but they redirected the call.) Got the reference no & she said she'd report it back to TS, so now I need to finish these letters.

Btw, I read somewhere online earlier that DCA's are using the 'threat of Statutory Demand letter' as an attempt to scare people into paying, but are often not keen on going through with it as it's a big risk, due to the high no of successful 'Set Aside' responses in defence. Just wondered if anyone is in agreement with this? Ok - better rush to catch the post - please stay with me if possible, cos you are really helping me keep it together right now. I'll be back later & would love to hear more opinions from anyone that can spare the time. Thank you so, so much.

Calamoli. X

Well done indeed for contacting trading standards/consumer direct, you have now instigated a formal complaint and you can put the reference number in bold at the end of the letter to Miss Melanie and her team of threat monkeys. Feels good I bet to be in control! Also, lots of people on here are happy to name directors and staff of these collection companies, I see no harm in naming the single cell moron who called at your house as long as it does not cause you a problem or compromise you in any way.

I doubt he will return, particularly when his so called ops manager receives the letter with a TS case reference number. Also, the name of the game is intimidation and that's not possible any more, in fact, you are the one who may intimidate them! If he does turn up and nobody is with you, take a mobile phone or camera to the door and take a photo, tell him this is for TS and he has 5 seconds to leave or you call the police. If your husband or someone else is with you let them deal with him - same format.

As for the SD, if it happens there are several people on here who would be pleased to help.

What a pity! I was in Sherborne & Bridport last week! I would have been happy to introduce myself to your friend :wave:

Good luck!

Hello again,

apologies for not updating sooner, especially after such great support & advice. I've been wanting to get online for days but with perfect timing, my PC went loopy & it had to go off for therapy - have to say I wish I could've gone too! :dizzy:

Rockwell: thanks once again for making me smile (2 in the space of a week is good going for me of late). It really helps to know you are there - CAG are awesome!

Anyway, to update our situation, I have now received an acknowledement letter from the school owner's head office, thanking me for contacting them & promising to look into my concerns before sending a full response. I also sent the bully boy doorstep caller from Davis Coleman, a similar letter to the one that went to Melanie McCall at head office. I did this because the timing was very tight & I wanted to be sure he got the message before his threatened date of return. I waited, full of dread at 6pm on Monday but he didn't show thankfully.

Unfortunately, another problem has reared it's head now though. I'd almost forgotten that a few weeks ago, we had been getting plagued by phone calls to both our mobile phones, my private ex-directory landline no (that next to no-one has) & work no too, from a company called Redwood Collections. This absolutely must have been re the school, as only they could have supplied our private information. We refused to speak to them on the phone & after a while, they stopped calling.

Until today, when they have suddenly started bombarding us again. My Husband's mobile is used constantly for work & they won't leave him alone. He has a really stressful job without this & ther's no way he can change his number. They have a London (020) prefix number & a lot of his business calls are from the same area so it's a real problem & I have to do something to stop it.

As there's no way this has been sent from Redwood to Davis Coleman & back again in such a short space of time, I can only presume that there are 2 DCA's harassing us at the same time, for the same reason. Is this allowed to happen, does anyone know please? I have tried to find the answer myself by searching this site but have had no luck.

If this is not permitted (& it does seem very unfair to me) could you please advise on how I deal with them? Redwood specifically at the moment I guess. Obviously, I really want our telephone numbers removed from their records & as I am now liiasing with the school company, I want them off our backs too. Any ideas or suggestions on how to do so, or which letter/s to send for this situation would be a huge help. I don't want any DCA having all our private contacts & certainly worry about them being passed on to anyone & everyone behind our backs.

Thank you very much in advance.

Calamoli. X

Hi Cal, Have Redwood give any information as to

what they want?

If not then if they phone again start a log of the

calls, time and date,if you speak to them don't

answer any security questions, just tell them you

will communicate in writing only and hang up.

It is unfair under OFT Guidance to use/employ two

agencies on one debt.

Get Redwoods address and send them the telephone

harassment letter from the library on CAG. and insist all

numbers are removed from their records.

Brig.

Report the harassment to the OFT.

I would have thought it unlikely that Davis Coleman have passed the debt to Redwood. It may be that Davis Coleman passed it back to the School and they have passed it on to Redwood. I don't think there are any rules that apply to schools passing accounts for debt collection. But there are rules that DCA's have to comply with. They can't chase for a debt when another company is already doing this and they can't chase for a debt if it is in dispute. If you have queried the account with the school, you should check to see if they are members of a trade body or whether there are any rules that they have to comply with. It is possible that the Department of Education have rules they need to comply with.

Or it is related to something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again & thanks so much for your replies.

As of yesterday, I know have an update regarding this matter & would really appreciate your thoughts a I am back to square one & pretty upset all over again. It all went quiet after my letter's to Davis Coleman (head office & their prince charming of the doorstep) so I guess that led me to believe that they had finally got the message & gone away.

Additionally, my PC finally threw in the towel & as I just don't have the means to replace it at the moment, I have been pretty much unable to get online. After yesterday's developments, I have managed to borrow a friends laptop as I feel it's imperative that I'm able to contact you guys. I think without your support I'd probably break down completely. Stress & worry do very bad things to a person, as I'm sure everyone here knows - but additionally, not feeling safe in your own home is so much worse. So please stay with me if you possibly can - I promise I'm trying to stay calm!

I've not heard anything further from the school owners yet, but then I wasn't expecting to as they are investigating the situation, as stated in their acknowledgement letter. All went quiet until yesterday, when we received an A4 envelope via Royal Mail (regular postage) & addressed to my Hubby. I was almost pleased to see the Davis Coleman stamp as I presumed it was a response to my complaint but sadly not. It was another threatening letter from a different 'Process Server' whose P.O Box address is for a town in a neighbouring county. This guy is quite obviously the next nearest to our home now that the 1st one is out of the picture.

I have had no reply to the letter I sent Recorded Delivery to their management, so they have just ignored me & passed it on to someone else. This person most definately knows what has already gone on, as in the middle of his page of threats he says that he is aware of the complaint made against the 1st guy. This is the only reference we have that they are aware of the issues I have raised, so they must also be know that I am in contact & dealing with the school owners & that I have made a formal complaint to Trading Standards.

Despite everything, this new guy is threatening to come to our home on 10th October to serve the SD on my hubby. Enclosed with his threats, is a photocopy of what I assume is part of the SD & I have just noticed that they state they are working on behalf of Redwood Collections - so that's why both companies have been at us. Is this usually how it works? I'm so confused & worried, all over again.

Any advice or ideas on what I should do next would be wonderful if possible please. I can't help wondering why I try, if they can just get away with ignoring me & carry on regardless.

Thank you for being there & best wishes

Calamoli.

Ah, Redwood collections, these guys are a No win No Fee outfit......and amongst their many "expert practices" process servers are one of them, So it could be that Davis Coleman have given up and passed the buck to this lot?

Heres their address

Redwood Collections Ltd, South Tower, 26 Elmfield Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1WA

http://www.redwoodcollections.com/contact.html

Send the clowns this letter regarding the phone harassment, and keep a diary of events regarding their puerile calls, with a view of reporting them to the Police for the criminal offence of harassment.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?493-Harassment-by-telephone-response-letter

Also as Brig says, report these fools to the OFT&TS via http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/UsefulContactsByCategory/Governmentcitizensandrightscontacts/DG_195948

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi BB & thanks for the very useful links & your input regarding Redwood. It's good to hear from someone that maybe has experience of them & their 'business practice'. Apologies, but I have obviously not explained clearly enough the situation regarding both companies so to clarify, Redwood are the ones that have been calling our landline & mobile phones for the last 6wks or so. As our numbers are x-directory & protected fiercely, they have to be the instigators as they could only have got this info from the school files. Although Davis Coleman have more recently been tormenting us, the calls from Redwood have never stopped.

Then on receiving a threatening letter again yesterday (from a 2nd Davis Coleman rep) we found enclosed, a photocopy of what I presume is the SD & it states that Davis Coleman have been appointed by Redwood to come to our home & intimidate us. So basically, both companies are targeting & harrassing us at the same time. At least that's the way it seems to me now, although i've only just found this out & so have not as yet written to Redwood. I have no idea if this kind of situation is common practice.

Our problem now is that the new bozo from Davis Coleman has taken it upon himself to ignore my complaint & the issues raised (including the fact that I am in contact with the school owners, who are aware of our wish to settle the matter as soon as humanly possible) & he has now threatened a doorstep SD against my Husband on the 10th October.

Due to this guy enclosing the SD photocopy, I have now finally been able to get an figure for the outstanding fee's & i'm actually quite surprised as it was not as much as I envisaged - the school's final amount was just over £1000. I know that's a lot of money but given that they charge 4 times that amount per term, I thought we'd done pretty well. Of course these leeching DCA's have added on their cut, so they are now demanding just under £1500 total, which I think is outrageous - what kind of low lives think it's ok to bully vulnerable people & take a wage for doing so? It's so distressing to live like this & I feel pretty beat - if it wasn't for my kids i'd have no reason to keep fighting.

I'm sorry for rambling on & really hope this makes some kind of sense to you. I feel really lost & very small so I could really do with some advice or ideas for what to do next.

Once again, thank you for being there for me - I know we'll probably never meet in person but you guys are so amazing & unselfish & you've definately shown me that there is still a lot of good in this world.:-D

Very best wishes

Calamoli.

Calamoli

Do as the guys say,, it is bluff and phiss and wind. Now for your hubby to be made BR he has got to be in a position that he would never be able to pay his creditors off. Deal one part at a time. So they serve the SD, so what ???? You go for a set a side with plenty of reasons why. i.e. The alleged debt is in doubt and is being investigated. 2. You will on a successful outcome be able to come to some repayment schedule if it is found you owe the money.. For that piddly amount I can only see this as a scare tactic. Now as for the phantom door step Bozo, just do as the boys say,,, tell em to do one or else the local plod will be on his backside quicker than he can say SD... You a female on your own being harassed at the door will have them there quicker than them attending the police ball......

So calm down and just remember, the law and rules and regulations are there to protect you... By the sounds of things you are far from insolvent... and a judge will take a dim view of SD's being used as a collection tool.... so if by any chance he try's to serve it just hang out your window and tell him in no uncertain terms phiss off or else,.... So sad that we don't have the bedchamber pots anymore !!!!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959