I have two bailiffs on my drive at the momment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks WD

In actual fact the same judge has sat on the three occasions and reserved the counterclaim for himself he has put on file that only he is to hear case. We would love for a different person to hear it as we feel that this guy is not giving us a fair hearing. This is why we need to get to complain and get all evidence considered.

Cheers Anthony22

In which case this Judge must have given "directions" as to the deadline for each side to submit documents they will be relying on in Court and it is usual for the Judge to set the date he will continue with the hearing, within the same summary, is this not the case in your situation?

WD

In which case this Judge must have given "directions" as to the deadline for each side to submit documents they will be relying on in Court and it is usual for the Judge to set the date he will continue with the hearing, within the same summary, is this not the case in your situation?

WD

No, at the first hearing I asked about her equipment he said write to him we have done he has not read the letters or considered the supporting documents ie GP letters. We were last in court 5 weeks ago we have yet to receive any orders from that hearing and no date for the next. The admin at the court is apauling but we feel the judge is biased we would be very happy to be heared by another judge. Is he allowed to reserve the case for himself? which he has done

I have gone through your thread with a tooth comb and can see you make a reference to your wife having made a "counterclaim" now if I am correct, this should have been a 3rd Party claim to the ownership of the goods, it is nothing to do with a "counterclaim" as the two are distinctly different.

If you have made such a 3rd party claim then IMO it should be dealt with outside the "counterclaim"and there is no excuse for it not to be.

WD

The argument is not over who uses the equipment but who is the legal owner - in other words who paid for it and does that person have the receipts etc to back that up. On the other side of the coin is the National Standards for Enforcement Agents http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http://www.dca.gov.uk/enforcement/agents02.htm#part10 trying to get the HCEO/Claimant to abide by these for the use of the goods.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi WD

I made a counterclaim which the same judge has reserved for himself, my wife made a 3rd party claim immediately concerning her property. He has ignored all her claims to the property even though she has sent supporting documents evidence from GP etc. The counterclaim is yet to be heared though he is not releasing the rehab equipment and has not looked at her supporting evidence. He stated once after reading the statement of the HCEO (all made up!) that I had control of the equipment. We have sent statements etc and photographs that proves that the HCEO statments were made up. He has not even looked at any evidence that supports my wife's claim to the property. This is the annoying thing and when asked why he has not looked at the documments sent to court he just says he's not here to answer questions. We feel he is totally disregarding the health and welfare of a sick and disabled 3rd party and we can do nothing about it

No, at the first hearing I asked about her equipment he said write to him we have done he has not read the letters or considered the supporting documents ie GP letters. We were last in court 5 weeks ago we have yet to receive any orders from that hearing and no date for the next. The admin at the court is apauling but we feel the judge is biased we would be very happy to be heared by another judge. Is he allowed to reserve the case for himself? which he has done
Yes he is allowed to do this as it saves another Judge from having to plough through the file to familiarise themselves with the complexities of the case.

If you are disatisfied with the way the administration is being handled by the Court you have a right to complain to the Court Manager in the first instance, but like everything there is are procedures to be followed every step of the way.

http://businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?itemId=1084474599&type=RESOURCES

Hi PT

the owner is and the sole user is my wife, no matter what we send to the court the judge is not looking at it what can we do. We have contacted the bank for statements but they dont go back as far as when she bought it. We dont have the invoices (over 10 years ago) but we have provided medical evidence that she needs and uses the equipment but he has not even looked at this. We feel he has made is mind up on the lies (which we can show in statements and photos sent to the court, which he has not read) in statement of the HCEO which is all he read.

Yes he is allowed to do this as it saves another Judge from having to plough through the file to familiarise themselves with the complexities of the case.

If you are disatisfied with the way the administration is being handled by the Court you have a right to complain to the Court Manager in the first instance, but like everything there is are procedures to be followed every step of the way.

http://businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?itemId=1084474599&type=RESOURCES

Hi WD,

sent a recorded delivery letter to the court manager concerning the admin, have a guess what?

Didn't even get a reply!

"We feel he is totally disregarding the health and welfare of a sick and disabled 3rd party and we can do nothing about it"

what a lovely story for the national press?

This is the case I expect it from the HCEO and his henchmen but we feel the judge is hand in hand he is a local solicitor now judge I feel he might have known the HCEO who is also a local solicitor of the same age. We cannot get passed the court system. All we want is to be fairly delt with and more importantly for my wife to be left out of this all together

Funny handshakes then? maybe the press is an option

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!