Claim Form - arrow global/HBOS CC. *** DISCONTINUED ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

get a ppi claim going

i dont think they'll try again

cant have 2 bites of the CCJ cherry

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i spoke to the court and they say that if i`ve not heard by Monday to write to the court stating that the order was not met . They said they will put it infront of the DJ who will prob strike it out at no further cost to me. The 7 days is from the 14th even tho the order was made on the 12th ?? Anyway i`ll draft a letter tomorrow and post it after end of business or first thing Sat then fingers crossed for a strike out :-).

Thanks both-yes i`ll def fill out a PPi if i can reduce tthe debt even better x

Dec 2006 SARS request :p

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

15th Feb 2007"bog off " letter received.:(

19th Feb 2007 LBA sent with further copy of charges:|

4th April £750 goodwill gesture paid into bank

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

Ok i spoke to the court and they say that if i`ve not heard by Monday to write to the court stating that the order was not met . They said they will put it infront of the DJ who will prob strike it out at no further cost to me. The 7 days is from the 14th even tho the order was made on the 12th ?? Anyway i`ll draft a letter tomorrow and post it after end of business or first thing Sat then fingers crossed for a strike out :-).

:thumb:

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Well done Mooshy.

I'm in two minds about the PPI./charges. If the amount you could reclaim virtually wiped the debt, or reduced it so uch you could easily pay it off, then I would go for it.

However if it would only make a small dent then I'd personally be wary of doing it as wouldn't it be considered an admission of the debt if it ever went to court again?

Elsa x

Yes Elsa i see what you mean-but if it gets sruck out surely i`ll still have to pay the debt ?

5th Feb 2007 initial request inc list of charges totalling £1706.50 without 8% interest :o

11th Aug 2007-another £704 charges since and lloyds served me with enforcement notoice

If it gets struck out, very rare for the same debt to resurface, therefore any PPI claim would be pointless.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If they don't come up with the documentation for the court and prove the debt exists why would you pay it?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ok the documents havent arrived.

I`d like to write the letter today ready for posting tomorrow?

No idea how formal or informal to make it-am i asking for a strike out outright or telling the court the claimant hasnt complied with the judges order in the hope that the judge actually strikes it out of own accord ?

Any advice appreciated x

Would this one from the sticky thread suffice ??

In the xxxxxxx

county courtlink3.gif

Claim no

Between

XXXXXXXXx

–V-

XXXXXXXXx

For the Attention of the Case manager

Dear Sir.

Further to the order made by District Judge XXXXXXXX sitting at the XXXXXXX County Court on XX (MONTH) 2008

I note that the claimant has now failed to submit ***any documents**** supporting their case despite being ordered to do so.

The claimant has had every opportunity to file such documentation and the size of the organisation, it is not unreasonable for them to have filed such documentation on time at the first opportunity, they have since been given a second chance to file documents by order of District Judge xxxxxxx and they appear to have ignored the Honourable Judges orders and have failed to comply as directed

The result of this failure is that I am unable to file a fully particularised defence to the claimants claim as directed by the Honourable Judge xxxxxxx as without the documentation which the claimant relies upon, I am unable to answer their allegations as set out in their particulars and I am placed at a severe disadvantage, as I am a Litigant in person

Therefore, I would request that the pursuant to CPR part 3.4, 2 © that the claim is struck out without further order

If this is not acceptable, then please refer this letter and the file to District Judge xxxxxxxxx to highlight XXXXXXX’s non-compliance with the orders dated xx xxx 2008 and for further directions to be issued.

Signed……………………………. (Defendant)

Date …………………………….

Yep thats fine Mooshy clock is ticking :clock:

That looks perfect to me mooshy.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thanks all.Well it's gone this morning . hopefully claim will be struck out. what else might the judge decide ? maybe to stay procedings ? you just never know ?

thanks all.Well it's gone this morning . hopefully claim will be struck out. what else might the judge decide ? maybe to stay procedings ? you just never know ?

Not sure you have actually grasped what a strike out is Mooshy its the end of the claim its ceases it is no more vamoosed.

Andy

ok got that but the judge may not strike out is what I mean . am hoping he will but he / may not and if not what other options would he have if order to comply was ignored ?

If a Unless order has been directed and they dont comply then its really a fait accompli.

Andy

:whoo:

Morning all.

A notice of discontinuance from the claimant just sitting at the breakfast table with me ! How nice is that !!! X

NIce way to start the day :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thread title amended to reflect this :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Well done Mooshy as predicted then.

Delighted for you.

Regards

Andy

Thank you Andy !

and thank you for your help x

Check with the Court make sure they have received same and as Donkey states consider wasted Costs.

Andy