Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for that.

haven`t put my age on my CV. was told not to as well as not to put honesty, good time keeping and reliable. My advisor told me that they would expect it so why put it.

I think most people write those things and that employers would like you to write something a little bit more original.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just got a reply from my formal complaint today from Ingeus - not unduly surprised that the manager has taken the side of the advisor but once again I was threatened with sanctions (in the complaint letter) that if I do not do as they say again I will be sanctioned! its a bloody joke!

Caught her out on a couple of issues tho so next stop - CEO!

just got a reply from my formal complaint today from Ingeus - not unduly surprised that the manager has taken the side of the advisor but once again I was threatened with sanctions (in the complaint letter) that if I do not do as they say again I will be sanctioned! its a bloody joke!

Caught her out on a couple of issues tho so next stop - CEO!

Have you spoke to your MP? When I contacted my MP, I was informed he was an ambassador for them.

I have never received a formal reply either. In everything I've received from them, they made it out to be my fault. How is it my fault they're not doing their job properly and them blaming me?

I too received a letter about my complaint today. And yes the manager sided with my advisor on every issue that i complained about. I have just sent the complaint and response to their head office. My advisor has told so many lies about me to cover their own back. Yet they are still saying i cant record me interviews and if i try to record they will terminate my interview and report me to the job centre for not complying with Ingeus.

JCP do allow recordings however a request must be made in writing to prior to the appointment and the member of staff has the right to refuse being recorded and the interview musy be held in a provate interview room to ensure that nobody else is recorded breaking any data protection regulations.

Not sure how I would feel if I was asked to be part of a recorded interview, I strive do do my best at all times and give the best service that I can but know that I would get tongue tied!

• Confused 1

JCP do allow recordings however a request must be made in writing to prior to the appointment and the member of staff has the right to refuse being recorded and the interview musy be held in a provate interview room to ensure that nobody else is recorded breaking any data protection regulations.Not sure how I would feel if I was asked to be part of a recorded interview, I strive do do my best at all times and give the best service that I can but know that I would get tongue tied!

Quite right. You have the right to record but copyright considerations apply. So you can record for your own records but you are not free to publish e.g. on U Tube.

DWP have issued guidance on this to which I think I have provided a link already!

The guidance to DWP employees applies equally to their sub-contractors i.e. the pimps, mini pimps, mini mini pimps etc.

You do not have to ask to record (but you can inform them that you are doing so if you so desire). Either way your rights are the same.

Quite right. You have the right to record but copyright considerations apply. So you can record for your own records but you are not free to publish e.g. on U Tube.

DWP have issued guidance on this to which I think I have provided a link already!

The guidance to DWP employees applies equally to their sub-contractors i.e. the pimps, mini pimps, mini mini pimps etc.

You do not have to ask to record (but you can inform them that you are doing so if you so desire). Either way your rights are the same.

I think the saddest thing about all this 'can i record or not' is because of the amount of people that are being 'taken for fools' by the providers, we have got to the stage where 'they' do not believe a word anyone says about trying to find a job...and on the other side of the fence we have us the 'customer' who do not believe a word they say, we have to attempt employ these 'procedures' in order to attempt to 'protect' the pittance paid every week to us the 'customers' in order to survive...whilst being constantly attacked and told that is 'our attitude' that is keeping us unemployed, that we are 'not engaging' therefore we 'face a sanction'

as one great politician said 'never in the field of human conflict have so many been 'screw*d' over by so few'

Yes you can record and YOU MOST DEFINITELY SHOULD RECORD.

I had a sanction in July for missing an appointment while I was stuck in Manchester (job hunting) and could

not get hold of anyone at Ingeus to inform them. Promptly posted letter next day explaining why I missed the

appointment. Sanction Doubt was raised of which I appealed and it was dropped after I explained the circumstances.

In that time though I had made a private claim against the pimp support worker as a affidavit claiming £1000 off her.

Lo and behold another Sanction was raised for an appointment in June this time, Never got this appointment either in a letter

or verbally as the Sanction Doubt claimed.

I again appealed and have yet to hear back from them but this time my secret weapon has come out, I personally record each and every

interaction with Ingeus on a hidden key ring spy camera and my phone is audio recording all the time I am there.

I have complete proof that at no time did my pimp support worker make an appointment in June, Currently in the process of transcribing all

the videos so they can then be used as evidence against the pimp worker for fraud, I personally want to see her out of a job for what see has

tried to do.

Had a reply back from the pimps over my complaint against her and the regional manager would like to talk about the situation although hes gone

shy since I replied to him explaining I have no problem coming in to discuss this matter but I will be recording everything as I always do at Ingeus.

No reply now for over a week, Maybe scared of been on video and I'm just parked at the moment, no appointments coming in just yet.

Have a complaint ready for ICE once I finish transcribing all the videos I have and Ingeus can have a nice £5000 fine.

George

Lo and behold another Sanction was raised for an appointment in June this time, Never got this appointment either in a letter

or verbally as the Sanction Doubt claimed.

When I was on the work programme, I always received an appointment card at the end of the appointment. I am surprised you never got something like this. When I asked for phone appointments instead, I would receive a text a few days before reminding me of my appointment.

Im looking at getting a new phone sometime next week. Was gonna keep my number but because my advisor has it i was thinking i might not and not give my advisor my new one. She has said before that they must be able to contact me by phone. she can contact me by my house phone although its not plugged in so i wouldn`t t know if she rings. unplugged it because im sick cold callers ringing up every 5 mins.

Im looking at getting a new phone sometime next week. Was gonna keep my number but because my advisor has it i was thinking i might not and not give my advisor my new one. She has said before that they must be able to contact me by phone. she can contact me by my house phone although its not plugged in so i wouldn`t t know if she rings. unplugged it because im sick cold callers ringing up every 5 mins.

Rubbish! What about people who don't have phones? Or people that do who are not willing to disclose numbers to pimps (perfectly OK)? I have not given pimps my numbers or any e-mail address and have specified that my preferred method of communication is by post. They have to live with this!

Rubbish! What about people who don't have phones? Or people that do who are not willing to disclose numbers to pimps (perfectly OK)? I have not given pimps my numbers or any e-mail address and have specified that my preferred method of communication is by post. They have to live with this!

Didn`t your adviser say don`t you have any other form of communication?

Didn`t your adviser say don`t you have any other form of communication?

I am sure he asked but I told him that all that he was getting was my home address and that communication with me was to be by post. I seem to remember him saying something like - what about if I need to contact you urgently about an opportunity. My response - no suitable opportunity is that urgent that you can't write to me. They have to live with this.

I am sure he asked but I told him that all that he was getting was my home address and that communication with me was to be by post. I seem to remember him saying something like - what about if I need to contact you urgently about an opportunity. My response - no suitable opportunity is that urgent that you can't write to me. They have to live with this.

Im betting he didn`t like it? he probably thinks you`re just been awkward. Trouble is they then start being awkward and sending you on training courses just to **** you off.

The assumption that everyone has email address (I know someone who doesn't) and phones is ridiculous.

No doubt if you say you don`t have a house phone, mobile or email then your adviser would have you going down every day to use their computers.

couldn't beleive what I was reading when I came across this whilst looking for vacancies I didn't think that anything could surprise me but,,,

pixel.gifpixel.gifJob details

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifJob 1 of 1pixel.gifpixel.gif Job Ref. 153987BR Job Role Work Placement Role Summary Boost your employment prospects through a

Work Placement

How will you make a difference? Here’s the short answer

If you’re currently looking for work experience in retail or are out of work but determined to turn things around, think about a Work Placement with Asda. Every minute of every day you’ll learn something new. To start with, you’ll find out there’s a lot more to running a big store than meets the eye. You’ll soon see that with a company like us you can have a fantastic career working with great people. For up to six weeks (to be agreed with the Store Team) you’ll be part of a friendly team in a fast moving business, working together to make life a little bit better for millions of people

Everyday matters

The things you’ll be doing, day to day:

• Making friends – you’ll see the ‘Asda Way’ at work, the way we create a warm and friendly atmosphere for our customers and each other
  • Customers – At Asda you’ll see what it really means to put the customer at the heart of everything we do
  • Communication – every day starts with a team meeting we call a huddle. It’s our unique way of sharing information, bonding as a team and staying focused on what we do best
  • Challenges - you’ll get some real experience while you’re with us, perhaps involved in a product promotion, merchandising or monitoring stock levels
  • Feedback – Each day we’ll give you feedback on how you’re doing, helping you to make the most of your time with us and the whole experience as enjoyable as possible
  • Learning – each day is a mix of time spent on the shop floor and in a training room, learning about the amazing world of retail, and the world of Asda. You’ll even get the opportunity to work towards the City & Guilds Certificate ‘An Introduction to Retail Knowledge’

Being the best you can be, every day:

Starting or getting back in to work can be a bit daunting for some people, so getting some real experience can make a big difference to your confidence later on. Our Work Placements are designed to give you a head start in gaining the respect of future employers, whether it’s at Asda or elsewhere.

Store Name WORKSOP VICTORIA Department Grocery Location Worksop Business Unit Retail Position Type Work Exp/Placement Full time/Part time Part time Hours Per Week

(7.5 hrs = 1 day) 16 Shift Pattern Days/Evenings Application End Date 19-Oct-2012

I'm very tempted to apply for this and then tell them where to go.

provided that it is mandated correctly then I would say "yes". The mandtion has to conform to all the DWP rules - including being "reasonable"

it was one of the 3 things they tell you to do. Although she recommended i join the 3 she picked. she didn`t state that i must join. i`ve joined 2 of them. the other doesn`t even have warehouse work. its more retail and office jobs like receptionist work. for me she needs to be more clear in what she wants me to do.