APCOA Parking speculative invoice. Please Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They will NOT go to court or anything else to worry about.

IGNORE, DO NOT Contact them again, it only encourages these [causing problems] fake companies and their extortionate charges and threatening letters.

I too was concerned when I got the same letters and t6he wife was worried.

We were convinced in the end though and it all went away and

now we laugh at them and tell our friends!

Truly, relax and ignore, if worried then search this site for the companies you have heard from and you will have endless reading.

Wipe you butt with the letters as they are just red ink on white paper, thats all!!!

Imagine if I sent you a letter requesting 2 Billion pound because I don`t like your socks, would you pay me? (I hope so):-D

But I think I know what you would say to me!!! It`s the same thing, would I take you to court and hope to won! hahahahahahah NOPE!

Odd isn't it that this private parking company's name is just a whisker away from ACPO .

Life is full if funny coincidences isn't it

I totally agree with surfboy- they have no legal right to chase you for money. This is a civil matter not a legal matter. They haven't a leg to stand on. They are purely there to make money not enforce the law and by cleverly wording letters to sound threatening they usually get people to pay money. Unless a fine has been levied by the council or traffic wardens you do not have to pay and THEY have to prove who was driving the car anyway - the matter is a civil case against who was driving the car not the car owner so unless they can prove you were driving the car via photographic evidence they would be thrown out of court anyway. They can be sneaky and tell you you have to disclose the person who was driving which they legally can not do so best advice is to shred the letters - they are empty threats