Changing o2 contract within 14 days of contract start

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I signed upto an iphone contract on the o2 website on tuesday night.. There initially were some problems with the website timing out / coming up with errors so left it a while, and started the order process later on.

It all went through fine at the phone is out today to be delivered *however* I just noticed on my online account that its on an O2 900 24 month contract and I am 99% sure that I selected the O2 600 18 month contract...

Whether this is a fault of the site, or my fault (fairly open to the idea!)... how likely is it that O2 will change the contract to the one that I want.. I know I'm within a 14 day cooling off period however would rather not have to cancel the contract and start again. Has anyone had a similar experience / shed advice? I have emailed O2 however yet hear back.

Cheers all,

Bill.

I would contact them to cancel... be safe not sorry!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

They probs wouldn't agree to change the tariff anyway, generally the higher the tariff and the longer the contract the cheaper the purchase price of the phone. If you rang them up to ask that they change both the contract length and tariff I doubt they'd agree, especially if the phone is more expensive on the tariff you believe you should be on. I'd suggest cancellation as well.