Financial Statement - What can you put

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been asked to complete a financial statement by Rockwell as my "agreed" payment terms are up for review. Although my circumstances have not changed I am told I still need to complete one.

My question is (and I have searched these page for the answer) How much is acceptable to put down for such things as Food and Housekeeping? I am a single person and not the greatest shopper in the world and not really sure how much I spend in a month on food or clothing it's more a case of buy when needed.

There must be some acceptable sum for a single person anybody have any ideas or able to point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks

what...........

NO-ONE bar a judge can demand to see your pers fin dets!!

me thinks you need to tell us about this debt.

rockys [nor any DCA] have any legal powers to demand anything from you.]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Write back and say that your circumstances have not changed, but their request has prompted you to review your situation and as your financial situation has worsened you will pay them a new reduced amount of £x and confirm that you are not able to pay any more. Do not send another I&E whatever they say and however loudly they shout. Continue to pay them this reduced rate and completely IGNORE any letters they subsequently write to you. If they call you, "in writing only" and put the phone down. DO NOT TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE. And post up details of your debt here and let these guys help you.

No matter what a DCA says, they have no right to ask you for personal information like this and it is a breach of your human rights.

Don't let them dictate anything, you decide what you can pay and tall them to like it or lump it.

Only a court can ask for your financial details like that, and there's no judge at a DCA apart from members of their own kangaroo court.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Here's my usual reply, never failed me yet:::

This is what I always send:

Dear 'good friend'

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of *************** with enclosed form.

I have been advised that this 'personal' information is just that - personal. However, following your request, I obtained a Court orientated Income and Expenditure Form which I understand only a Court and/or Judge can legally have access to, and filled in the details required therein.

Following the revelations about my financial status that completing this form brought to light, I would like to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

From this information it is obvious that I have no disposable income at this present time. It has been suggested that following discovery of this situation that a County Court Judge, would, in all probability Order that I can afford no more that £1 per month to each and all debtors, which of course includes yourselves.

If you would now kindly send me details in order that I can set up a Standing Order in this amount, I would be grateful.

• Haha 1

Thank you for your advise.

I have been going through all the paperwork I have from various DCA's regarding these two debts.

Companies such as Metropolitan Collection Services, Wescot Credit Services, Nelson Guest Solicitors and Rockwell.

The debts originate from an Midland Bank/HSBC credit card last used in 2001 and Midland Bank/HSBC overdraft also from 2001.

I have been trying to pay these debts off over the last 10 years but it has been a struggle.

I am now paying Rockwell £5.00 per month on each debt by standing order.

The last statement from Rockwell in October 2010 showed £1664.81 and £2607.73 owed. I have for the last two years not missed a payment.

Rockwell are now asking for a Financial statement and have told me £5.00 per month is not enough. Which they seem to do every six months.

My circumstances have not changed if anything they are worse with fuel prices rising etc and not having a pay rise for the last 4 years.

To be perfectly honest I was the ideal customer for these companies I hated being in debt

and having been trying to start a fresh after a bad marriage and an even worse divorce

I have in the past done my best to appease these people that was until I discovered this wonderful site

and have discovered many many people in the same boat as myself getting bullied by these companies.

Reading the stories of other peoples dealing with these companies and how they stand up to them have inspired me

and I now have the confidence to confront these people and say enough is enough this is what I can afford and like it or lump it.

These debts are mine and I am responsible for them and I will pay them off the best I can.

But looking through the paper work I have I am sure I am being done.

Am I within my right to ask for all documentation Rockwell have regarding these debts to be given to me as

I am sure payments made to other companies have not been taken into account.

What do I ask them for?

Do they have to supply the information?

What do I do if they don't?

As always thank you for your advise and your inspiration

Thank you for your advise.

I have been going through all the paperwork I have from various DCA's regarding these two debts.

Companies such as Metropolitan Collection Services, Wescot Credit Services, Nelson Guest Solicitors and Rockwell.

The debts originate from an Midland Bank/HSBC credit card last used in 2001 and Midland Bank/HSBC overdraft also from 2001.

I have been trying to pay these debts off over the last 10 years but it has been a struggle.

I am now paying Rockwell £5.00 per month on each debt by standing order.

The last statement from Rockwell in October 2010 showed £1664.81 and £2607.73 owed. I have for the last two years not missed a payment.

Rockwell are now asking for a Financial statement and have told me £5.00 per month is not enough. Which they seem to do every six months.

My circumstances have not changed if anything they are worse with fuel prices rising etc and not having a pay rise for the last 4 years.

To be perfectly honest I was the ideal customer for these companies I hated being in debt

and having been trying to start a fresh after a bad marriage and an even worse divorce

I have in the past done my best to appease these people that was until I discovered this wonderful site

and have discovered many many people in the same boat as myself getting bullied by these companies.

Reading the stories of other peoples dealing with these companies and how they stand up to them have inspired me

and I now have the confidence to confront these people and say enough is enough this is what I can afford and like it or lump it.

These debts are mine and I am responsible for them and I will pay them off the best I can.

But looking through the paper work I have I am sure I am being done.

Am I within my right to ask for all documentation Rockwell have regarding these debts to be given to me as

I am sure payments made to other companies have not been taken into account.

What do I ask them for?

Do they have to supply the information?

What do I do if they don't?

As always thank you for your advise and your inspiration

in all honesty, its not worth going down the CCA route as such, the bank a/c doesn't as such have to comply, and the CC one is prob enforceable, or a recontructed one can be done, which will suffice.

i'd SAR the OC and lets get all the info they have

i would be annoyed, but not suprised, to find that your payments have not actually been going off the debts but to rocky's pocket.

that said and done, you might well find the CC has lots of charges to reclaim and p'haps PPI?

that could be said for the bank A/C too.

lets see what comes up, and go from there.

do you have the CC agreement.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...