My advice on dealing with JobCentre spying on our Job searching

Jaybee in CF
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take along proof just in case, they can be very 'inventive' with a reason to sanction you.

I would also continue with a jobsearch again just in case.

If you have been on benefits for more than 6 months don't forget you can claim £100 for a single person or £250 if you are a family....(can somebody explain why a family getsx £250 and a single person £100, shouldn't it be the same for both as families get other benefits as well when working a single person doesn't).

There's a form that you need to fill in this. This form asks you to state why you wish to end your claim. It asks for the name and address of the company you're working for.

Don't complete this form until you actually start work. You can drop it throught he Jobcentre letter box one evening after work but before your next JC payday.

You can either call the In Work Team via telephone if they offer that service in your area or complete and return form es40.

If you continue to sign up to the day before you start work then you will still be expected to look for temporary up to that date so in effect yes you are still required to provide a job search if you are due to sig or attend an appointment before starting work. If you are not due to sign or attend then you won't be asked to show evidence of your job search.

There's a form that you need to fill in this. This form asks you to state why you wish to end your claim. It asks for the name and address of the company you're working for.

Fill it in with Self Employed it's what I always do, tell them nothing it's none of their business anyway.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.