PriorityOne vs. Fredrickson International

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**Update**

Well, it's official..... Mr. Carter has finally given up chasing me.... :whoo:..... because it's now been passed to the delightful Westcot people..... :madgrin:

Freds. & Carter have proved themselves to be THE most tenacious and difficult to shake off.... but it's done and all without a summons being issued in my direction. Proof (IMO) that pre-court arguments are worth their weight in gold; together with CPUTR, the CORRECT extracts from Carey (not the ones DCAs like)..... and complaints to various bodies.

Carter simply had nowhere to run....

:biggrin1:

**Update**

Well, it's official..... Mr. Carter has finally given up chasing me.... :whoo:..... because it's now been passed to the delightful Westcot people..... :madgrin:

Freds. & Carter have proved themselves to be THE most tenacious and difficult to shake off.... but it's done and all without a summons being issued in my direction. Proof (IMO) that pre-court arguments are worth their weight in gold; together with CPUTR, the CORRECT extracts from Carey (not the ones DCAs like)..... and complaints to various bodies.

Carter simply had nowhere to run....

:biggrin1:

cheering news P1. well done!

Advice and comments posted by The Debt Star reflect only my personal opinion and it is up to you alone to decide what action you should take. You should always seek independent legal advice from your own qualified legal advisor.

Well done P1, will need your help probably myself with Freds though they have been quiet since Argoose had YOUR nice letter asking HAVE YOU THE ORIGINAL ( probably put the kiss of death on it knowing my luck. ) Keep your eye on mine please P1 lets see if we can go for the double.... Westcotts, that's a joke.... should be a easy walk over for you P1 as you quite rightly said,,, Freds are damn difficult to shake off, like a dog with a bone.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

• 2 weeks later...

Westcot are funny...

The have written a FINAL NOTICE..... telling me that they have now CONFIRMED my address.

I have written back thanking them for their concern but I've actually been well aware of where I live for some time... :lol:

Couldn't resist.... :madgrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Ha ha ive just had the same letter from them

I have thanked them for there concern and asked if it is ok for me to keep there number on my phone should i sudenly forget my address

:-)

cb

Still Fighting 4 PPI claims getting there slowly :smile:

Ha ha ive just had the same letter from them

I have thanked them for there concern and asked if it is ok for me to keep there number on my phone should i sudenly forget my address

:-)

cb

Love it! I've not had a reply to mine yet.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

What they believe is probably delusional

to sy the least and a load of bowlocks

in fact!!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

oh P1 we thought it was too good to be true.... is it Westcotts coming out the woodworm now... !!!!!!!!!!!!! if we saw off the mad carter maybe this is going to be a one sided match P1, my money is on U,,, we should open a book on who will crawl out of the woodworm next... I have JB love em.... can't wait for there begging letter...

• Haha 1

oh P1 we thought it was too good to be true.... is it Westcotts coming out the woodworm now... !!!!!!!!!!!!! if we saw off the mad carter maybe this is going to be a one sided match P1, my money is on U,,, we should open a book on who will crawl out of the woodworm next... I have JB love em.... can't wait for there begging letter...

Lol.... can't believe this one's not been sold yet!!! Probably will be before the end of the tax year though but it's all good fun..... So who do you reckon will get it? Hmmmm..... let me see..... Cabot, I think.

Place your bets here folks!! :lol:

Good luck with JB hippy...... :-)

yep I am waiting with baited breath at the door now p1,,,, only Cabot today spouting the usual smoke and mirrors stuff about yes they can't enforce but as I paid £2.00 on it till I saw the interest rate they think they may have a case without the CCA, told em to do there best.... and also told em if they found it I would not pay it as it is not worth it,,,, oh you can't do that Hippy they say,,,, prats,,, and also the I am obligated to pay malarkey blah de blah de blah,, gave em one of Bazooka Boo's endings, this is my last correspondence with you its my dad can p higher than your dad etc etc If you got a case go for it. They say they can send the heavies around even though they can't enforce so go for it Crabot.

YES P1 my money is on them,,,,, boy there like an itch you can't scratch....