style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My heart goes out to you, 6 years ago I hit the buffers and finally had to sling in the towel on £93k worth of consumer debt -not proud of it and all down to stupidity in my case, unlike yours. So on the shame- game I reckon I trump you - right?

I tell you this to show you that there are many others in the same boat as you - security in numbers? well it certainly comforted me. Truth be told I respect and admire you for what you have achieved, bereavement and brining up a family on your own - this world needs more decent people like you in it.

Your debts are consumer credit debts and do not take priority over things like your rent/mortgage, utilities and feeding yourself. So you owe £17k - I wonder how much the banks owe us the taxpayers? billions

You have nothing to be ashamed of - so hold your head up high and look the world in the face. You will get nothing but support, good advice and an know-how on this forum - keep posting and welcome to our wonderful community - me? well I have now paid off my debts with more than a little help and advice from others here, and you will too.

• Haha 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic