Tribuneral appeal, passed what now ?

wazbrad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ,,i had my tribuneral appeal heard on the 21st of january this year ,i passed the appeal for esa with mental issues ,but what happens now as i have heard nothing from the esa what so ever .i received a letter from the tribunerals service 2 days after my appeal ut as yet nothing from the esa ...

Any ideas any 1 ?

many thanks .....

I have contacted the esa 3 times now ,and they still have no record of the tribuneral decision.Talk about slow movers ,,they don`t move this slow when their owed money .

Just so you are aware the letters aren't actually signed for.

I recommend calling ESA and asking for a Customer Service at your local JCP office so that the decision can be photocopied and faxed over to a naned person.

So what happens to the royal mail 'signed for' then ?

It is delivered to the office or mail opening unit, it isn't actually signed for by a member of staff at the BC or JCP, another of my job roles is to sign for the TNT post and Royal Mail deliveries and I have found recorded delivery envelopes in the sack along with a sheet of paper from the royal mail to state that the item has been received at it's destination but I have never signed to state it was received by me.