• Tweets

• no i meant the email from parcel2go which email address did they send it from and who signed it off (whos name is at the bottom)
    • I understand confusion with this thread.  I tried to keep threads separate because there have been so many angles.    But a team member merged them all.  This is why it's hard to keep track. This forum exists to help little people fight injustice - however big or small.  Im here to try get a decent resolution. Not to give in to the ' big boys'. My "matter' became complicated 'matters' simply because a lender refused to sell a property. What can I say?  I'll try in a nutshell to give an overview: There's a long lease property. I originally bought it short lease with a s.146 on it from original freeholder.  I had no concerns. So lender should have been able to sell a well-maintained lovely long lease property.  The property was great. The issue is not the property.  Economy, sdlt increases, elections, brexit, covid, interest hikes etc didn't help.  The issue is simple - the lender wanted to keep it.    Before repo I offered to clear my loan.  I was a bit short and lender refused.  They said (recorded) they thought the property was worth much more and they were happy to keep accruing interest (in their benefit) until it reached a point where they felt they could repo and still easily quickly sell to get their £s back.  This was a mistake.  The market was (and is) tough.   2y later the lender ceo bid the same sum to buy the property for himself. He'd rejected higher offers in the intervening period whilst accruing interest. I had the property under offer to a fantastic niche buyer but lender rushed to repo and buyer got spooked and walked.  It had taken a long time to find such a lucrative buyer.  A sale which would have resulted in £s and another asset for me. Post repo lender had 1 offer immediately.  But dragged out the process for >1y - allegedly trying to get other offers. But disclosure shows there was only one valid buyer. Lender appointed receiver (after 4 months) - simply to try acquire the freehold.  He used his powers as receiver to use me, as leaseholder, to serve notice on freeholders.  Legally that failed. Meanwhile lender failed to secure property - and squatters got in (3 times).  And they failed to maintain it.  So freeholders served a dilapidations notice (external) - on me as leaseholder (cc-ed to lender).   (That's how it works legally) I don't own the freehold.  But I am a trustee and have to do right by the freeholders.  This is where matters got/ get complicated.  And probably lose most caggers.   Lawyers got involved for the freeholders to firstly void the receiver enfranchisement notice. Secondly, to serve the dilapidations notice.  The lack of maintenance was in breach of lease and had to be served to protect fh asset. The lender did no repairs. They said a buyer would undertake them. Which was probably correct. If they had sold. After 1y lender finally agreed to sell to the 1st offeror and contracts went with lawyers.  Within 1 month lender reneged.  Lender tried to suggest buyer walked. Evidence shows he/ his lawyers continued trying to exchange (cash) for 4 months.  Evidence shows lender and receiver strategy had been to renege and for ceo to take control.   I still think that's their plan. Lender then stupidly chose to pretty much bulldoze the property.  Other stuff was going on in the background. After repo I was in touch by phone and email and lender knew post got to me.   Despite this, after about 10 months (before and then during covid), they deliberately sent SDs and eventually a B petition to an incorrect address and an obscure small court.  They never served me properly.  (In hindsight I understand they hoped to get a backdoor B - so they could keep the property that way.)  Eventually the random court told them to email me by way of service.  At this point their ruse to make me B failed.  I got a lawyer (friend paid). The B petition was struck out. They’d failed to include the property as an asset. They were in breach of insolvency rules. Simultaneously the receiver again appointed lawyers to act on my behalf as leaseholder. This time to serve notice on the freeholders for a lease extension.  He had hoped to try and vary the strict lease. Evidence shows the already long length of lease wasn't an issue.  The lender obviously hoped to get round their lack of permission to do works (which they were already doing) by hoping to remove the strict clauses that prevent leaseholder doing alterations.   The extension created a new legal angle for me to deal with.  I had to act as trustee for freeholders against me as leaseholder/ the receiver.  Inconsistencies and incompetence by receiver lawyers dragged this out 3y.  It still isn't properly resolved.  Meanwhile - going back to the the works the lender undertook. The works were consciously in breach of lease.  The lender hadn't remedied the breaches listed in the dilapidations notice.  They destroyed the property.  The trustees compiled all evidence.  The freeholders lawyers then served a forfeiture notice. This notice started a different legal battle. I was acting for the freeholders against what the lender had done on my behalf as leaseholder.  This legal battle took 3y to resolve. The simple exit would have been for lender to sell. A simple agreement to remedy the breaches and recompense the freeholders in compensation - and there's have been clean title to sell.  That option was proposed to them.   This happened by way of mediation for all parties 2y ago.  A resolution option was put forward and in principle agreed.  But immediately after the lender lawyers failed to engage.  A hard lesson to learn - mediation cannot be referred to in court. It's considered w/o prejudice. The steps they took have made no difference to their ability to sell the property.  Almost 3y since they finished works they still haven't sold. ** ** I followed up some leads myself.  A qualified cash buyer offered me a substantial sum.  The lender and receiver both refused it.   I found another offer in disclosure.  6 months later someone had apparently offered a substantial sum via an agent.  The receiver again rejected it.  The problem of course was that the agent had inflated the market price to get the business. But no-one was or is ever going to offer their list price.  Yet the receiver wanted/wants to hold out for the list price.  Which means 1y later not only has it not sold - disclosure shows few viewings and zero interest.  It's transparently over-priced.  And tarnished. For those asking why I don't give up - I couldn't/ can't.  Firstly I have fiduciary duties as a trustee. Secondly, legal advice indicates I (as leaseholder) could succeed with a large compensation claim v the lender.  Also - I started a claim v my old lawyer and the firm immediately reimbursed some £s. That was encouraging.  And a sign to continue.  So I'm going for compensation.  I had finance in place (via friend) to do a deal and take the property back off the lender - and that lawyer messed up bad.   He should have done a deal.  Instead further years have been wasted.   Maybe I only get back my lost savings - but that will be a result.   If I can add some kind of complaint/ claim v the receiver's conscious impropriety I will do so.   I have been left with nothing - so fighting for something is worth it. The lender wants to talk re a form of settlement.  Similar to my proposal 2y ago.  I have a pretty clear idea of what that means to me.  This is exactly why I do not give up.  And why I continue to ask for snippets of advice/ pointers on cag.  
    • It was all my own work based on my previous emails to P2G which Bank has seen.
    • I was referring to #415 where you wrote "I was forced to try to sell - and couldn't." . And nearer the start in #79 .. "I couldn't sell.  I had an incredibly valuable asset. Huge equity.  But the interest accrued / the property market suffered and I couldn't find a buyer even at a level just to clear the debt." In #194 you said you'd tried to sell for four years.  The reason for these points is that a lot of the claims against for example your surveyor, solicitor, broker, the lender and now the receiver are mainly founded in a belief that they should have been able to do something but did not. Things that might seem self evident to you but not necessarily to others. Pressing these claims may well need a bit more hard evidence, rather than an appeal to common sense. Can you show evidence of similar properties, with similar freehold issues, selling readily? And solid reasons why the lender should have been able to sell when you couldn't.
    • You can use a family's address.   The only caveat is for the final hearing you'd need to be there in person   HOWEVER i'd expect them to pay if its only £200 because costs of attending will be higher than that
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

MyHermes - My Hermes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Myhermes:

I've arranged parcel collections for them never to collected & then be cancelled without my permission. I've had parcels never to be received. Couriers apparently attempt delivery but its funny that they never knocked on my door!!! I've had things thrown over my fence despite this funnily enough not been advised as a 'safe place'. I've now had 3 products broken because of their bad handling. And one of them they disposed of without my permission or even contacting me about the issue!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently ordered £200 worth of goods from ASOS and opted to pay for Sunday delivery. Last Sunday I waited at home all day and as I continued to track the package, I received an update saying the package would attempt to be redelivered. There was no attempt to ring the bell and there was no failed delivery attempt notice on the door.

I contacted both ASOS and Hermes and was told the driver would return and call me when they arrived. No one called, nothing was delivered, I was not notified of anything.

The following day, I contacted Hermes and ASOS again. I asked for the package to be delivered to my office but was told this was impossible. I then received a notification that the package was signed for by 'the customer' and thereby successfully delivered. There was no package.

Contacting both companies again over 6 times, no one was able to contact the driver or track down the package. I was given a long list of inconsistent excuses and was treated poorly throughout the process.

Never use this company.

They are obliged to give you a PoD (Proof of Delivery), every carrier has to do this, don't click the button that charges you for this as it's part of their contract to carry goods.

If you do not recognise the PoD then claim against them for loss of the goods, sadly they'll only insure each parcel for £20 for free, but you can request a higher value but of course there is a charge for that . . .

The point here is that the courier has behaved negligently here. They are unable to find the package, the package was allegedly signed for with no proof of delivery. As far as I am concerned, the package has been stolen since there is no evidence of it anywhere in either the vendor or the courier's systems.

• 3 months later...

I have had the same experience as a poster above with Hermes ie received an email to say my parcel (ordered from Debenhams) had been delivered - but no parcel and no card to say it had gone to a neighbour either. But worse, 8 days ago my brother used them to send a signed property purchase contract from Germany to our solicitor, thinking it would be quicker and more reliable than the post, and it has still not arrived. When he tracked it, it seems to have got stuck at a mainline German railway station; and he is having difficulty getting hold of them. We've now had to put back the proposed exchange of contract date, meaning that the buyer has to find somewhere to live in the meantime (having agreed to that date with her buyers) and somewhere to put her furniture, and her relatives are making harassing phone calls, saying that we are holding things up.

Just after peoples views.

I send maybe 150 items a month with these booked via Interparcel. Sometimes I choose the with signature service sometimes not depending on the value of the item.

Ive had 2 complaints in 6 months from buyers which is ok, 1 was a wet parcel so I started using extra sealable bags to get around this. But the second, see photos below.

I ship records and use the best quality purpose made corrugated mailers you can buy in the UK along with 2 additional cardboard stiffeners turned against the groove of the mailers then the whole mailer is placed in a grey bag.

Now this is a different story, the parcel looks like it was used in place of a mallet, buyer removed it from a bag to reveal this.

https://imgur.com/a/pfiFI#p8PoHLp

This was unfortunately sent on the £2.34 service which has no damage/loss insurance however surely there is a duty of care to not allow anything to end up like this?. By my calculation damage means it got a bit banged about and no longer works. This is destroyed.

Just after peoples views.

I send maybe 150 items a month with these booked via Interparcel. Sometimes I choose the with signature service sometimes not depending on the value of the item.

Ive had 2 complaints in 6 months from buyers which is ok, 1 was a wet parcel so I started using extra sealable bags to get around this. But the second, see photos below.

I ship records and use the best quality purpose made corrugated mailers you can buy in the UK along with 2 additional cardboard stiffeners turned against the groove of the mailers then the whole mailer is placed in a grey bag.

Now this is a different story, the parcel looks like it was used in place of a mallet, buyer removed it from a bag to reveal this.

https://imgur.com/a/pfiFI#p8PoHLp

This was unfortunately sent on the £2.34 service which has no damage/loss insurance however surely there is a duty of care to not allow anything to end up like this?. By my calculation damage means it got a bit banged about and no longer works. This is destroyed.

Talk to Hermes direct and get an account with them.

If you send that many a month they will always pay out when something gets damaged. I have an account with them now and as soon as some damage happens they say sorry, how much was it, send us a photo then pays out. If they see you spend lots with them they won't argue over the odd claim and pay out fast. Sadly when you don't have an account they seem to drag their feet.

By going via interparcel they have no idea you are a loyal customer spending lots of money with them.

On a side note, at the beginning of this thread which was started in Jan 2011 I said I would never use hermnes again. Well how things have changed, now most of my mail goes via hermes and its very rare anything goes wrong. And when it does they fix it without much question.

I have now spoke to them. They actually said they will open a claim, funny enough this came when they realised I booked through interparcel so maybe they dont want issues with them either.

Anyway they said they need to speak to the courier and to call back tomorrow so lets see what happens.

I'll just go nuts on facebook and twitter if they dont refund it. Either way that parcel has been through an ordeal. :violin:

Talk to Hermes direct and get an account with them.

If you send that many a month they will always pay out when something gets damaged. I have an account with them now and as soon as some damage happens they say sorry, how much was it, send us a photo then pays out. If they see you spend lots with them they won't argue over the odd claim and pay out fast. Sadly when you don't have an account they seem to drag their feet.

By going via interparcel they have no idea you are a loyal customer spending lots of money with them.

On a side note, at the beginning of this thread which was started in Jan 2011 I said I would never use hermnes again. Well how things have changed, now most of my mail goes via hermes and its very rare anything goes wrong. And when it does they fix it without much question.

• 2 weeks later...

My question starts by being about about Hermes and Amazon but in the end it becomes a question about why you can't choose the delivery service used when shopping on the internet. I've asked the Amazon forum whether When sellers using Amazon marketplace , are they obliged to use Hermes for delivery? I have had such appalling experiences with Hermes (the latest only this week described my parcel as awaiting 2nd attempt at being delivered when it turned out that it hadn't even been collected from the sender, 3 days late!) that I was horrified to see that a delivery I ordered in good time for Xmas delivery is out for delivery with these jokers! Why can't you see who will be delivering at the point

of sale and choose a cheaper option if it' s not critical or pay slightly more for as grown-up service that will what it says? If I'd known that the legendary Hermes was the "service" at the point of purchase I certainly would have insisted on a different courier firm or else I'd have bought elsewhere. It may not be deliberate but the veil of secrecy that's drawn over how any parcel will reach you is allowing these people to make a huge profit while offering a non-existent service; buyers should have a choice about whether to use them before they part with their money. Actually, I may be being harsh - what looks like pure fabrication on their online progress reports could be hiding the fact that they actually work for Santa. He does exist after all....

• 2 weeks later...
...it becomes a question about why you can't choose the delivery service used when shopping on the internet

Imagine a small business that shifts 40-50 parcels per day to customers who have bought through different "market places" (Amazon, ebay etc.). Such a business would likely want to use just one carrier to collect the goods because otherwise it gets too complicated to a) sort the parcels and b) wait around for two or more people to collect them each day.

Also a particular business in a particular area may have the parcels collected by a regular person (for each company). So if Fred from Hermes is reliable, and Tom from UKMail is over-worked and sometimes arrives late or not at all, while Harry from DPD arrives on time but generally hasn't got enough room left in his van, then the business might want to use Fred regularly.

• 2 weeks later...

Marking your items as FRAGILE does incite a 15 seconds Game of 5-Side in a Courier Depot - like over ere on me ed.

Not exactly indicative of Hermes, but it is the Mentality of the Low-Paid HUB Agency Staff that courier logistics bosses thrive off employing.

My friend bought 15 litres of Crappy Gloss Paint @50pence per 5 litre tin - Wow that's a lot of Gloss, but he didn't mind the £1.50 outlay on this paint as he too suffered his Goods damaged to a pulp and needed some redress because of their T&C's making it impossible to claim. My friend then very carefully poured this Gloss Paint into a Quality Garden Bin Liner ( All 15 Litres) then in a suitable cardboard box complete with fake mandatory of consignment and fake return address sent this via his Crappy courier and he smiled when he told me it was the best £15 he ever spent in sorting these kick it to death merchants out. He said it would've cost well more trying to chase a Compensation claim that is wrapped up in T&C's that are unfair. My friend does avidly trawl the Car Boot Sales for the next time he needs to address a matter like this.

• 2 weeks later...

I really have no idea if the seller is a trader. I didn't view all of that whilst I was on ebay. It seems he wants nothing to do with this now that he has collected his money. I will ask him and see if he will tell me.

I really have no idea if the seller is a trader. I didn't view all of that whilst I was on ebay. It seems he wants nothing to do with this now that he has collected his money. I will ask him and see if he will tell me.

Please will you re-post this on the new thread I have started for you. Not here.

• 4 months later...

I have just been told by Hermes that the bottle of vintage port that i sent that was bubble wrapped and in a wooden box has been damaged and not deliverable! They cannot send me proof of breakage and apparently the insurance that i took out with them does not cover this! I cant believe that this company is still trading! its a complete joke!

• 1 month later...

It appears Myhermes can destroy your parcel whenever they feel like it to hide the extent of damage they cause or to disguise some other scenario.

The recipient of my parcel returned it due to a rattling sound inside he did not open it.

Myhermes then disposed of my parcel without returning it or prior contact. They could provide No evidence of damage as they stated it was an "enclosed unit". They could provide No evidence of disposal so it could have been taken by anyone. The only response I have had amounted to "sorry for the frustration caused"

Wholly not good enough nor is it acceptable..

Avoid like the plague..

• 4 months later...

First time I have used them, never again. Booked in for Wednesday and after 2 days i am still waiting for a parcel to be collected. Spoke to an agent via chat and was advised to go to a collection point to drop off my parcel. So they can collect from a pick up point but it’s too difficult to collect from my house after I have already paid for the pickup service?? Eventually I tried to call them after an agent failed to call me back, it took me 45 minutes to get through and they cut me off, and then closed the office when I tried to call back. Emails have not been responded to with any kind of notification as to when they can managed to collect. Have been back on chat with them and I all I get is “it takes 24 hours to investigate”. Whatever you do, don’t use this crummy courier service Additional: It’s now Sunday and still no pickup. Spent all afternoon on chat complaining and eventually spoke to someone on chat who claimed to be manager. Again they promised they would call me but they never did and still no kind of response to my emails of complaint. All they say is wait 48 hours. All they need to do is send a courier, how difficult is that??. I doubt very much they are even a courier service and only exist to take your money. They are beyond a joke and all I see online is complaints parcels going missing damaged, no pick-up or delivery’s going missing. They like take no responsibility for anything or acknowledge there is a problem.

It appears Myhermes can destroy your parcel whenever they feel like it to hide the extent of damage they cause or to disguise some other scenario.

The recipient of my parcel returned it due to a rattling sound inside he did not open it.

Myhermes then disposed of my parcel without returning it or prior contact. They could provide No evidence of damage as they stated it was an "enclosed unit". They could provide No evidence of disposal so it could have been taken by anyone. The only response I have had amounted to "sorry for the frustration caused"

Wholly not good enough nor is it acceptable..

Avoid like the plague..

Hi Cielco

We have been caught out by this Hermes Company, usual thing parcel disappears, no trace of it, cannot send it back. We have a theory, that as it was an expensive Kite for kitesurfing, then anyone could have had it.

I feel that if they cannot find it, and they will not cover the cost, (son's friend did not notice the insurance bit), then they have failed Schedule 2, Term 2 and 3 of the new Consumer Contract Terms

"2. A term which has the object of effect of inapproprtiately excluding or limiting the legal rights of the consumer in relation to the trader or another party in the event of total or partial non-performance or inadequate performance by the trader of any of the contractual obligations, including the option of offsetting a debt owed to the trader against any claim which the consumer may have against the trader."

"3. A term which has the object of effect of making an agreement binding on the con sumer in a case where the provision of services by the trader is subject to a condition whose realisation depends on the trader's will alone."

Some help with a good letter from maybe Bank Fodder would be needed here,,,,,,,,,,,, I am willing to give it a go, and take it to court?

They cannot be allowed to let this valuable items disappear without trace, maybe a court would think so too.

Bankoff

First time I have used them, never again. Booked in for Wednesday and after 2 days i am still waiting for a parcel to be collected. Spoke to an agent via chat and was advised to go to a collection point to drop off my parcel. So they can collect from a pick up point but it’s too difficult to collect from my house after I have already paid for the pickup service?? Eventually I tried to call them after an agent failed to call me back, it took me 45 minutes to get through and they cut me off, and then closed the office when I tried to call back. Emails have not been responded to with any kind of notification as to when they can managed to collect. Have been back on chat with them and I all I get is “it takes 24 hours to investigate”. Whatever you do, don’t use this crummy courier service Additional: It’s now Sunday and still no pickup. Spent all afternoon on chat complaining and eventually spoke to someone on chat who claimed to be manager. Again they promised they would call me but they never did and still no kind of response to my emails of complaint. All they say is wait 48 hours. All they need to do is send a courier, how difficult is that??. I doubt very much they are even a courier service and only exist to take your money. They are beyond a joke and all I see online is complaints parcels going missing damaged, no pick-up or delivery’s going missing. They like take no responsibility for anything or acknowledge there is a problem.

Hi Cielco

We have been caught out by this Hermes Company, usual thing parcel disappears, no trace of it, cannot send it back. We have a theory, that as it was an expensive Kite for kitesurfing, then anyone could have had it.

I feel that if they cannot find it, and they will not cover the cost, (son's friend did not notice the insurance bit), then they have failed Schedule 2, Term 2 and 3 of the new Consumer Contract Terms

"2. A term which has the object of effect of inapproprtiately excluding or limiting the legal rights of the consumer in relation to the trader or another party in the event of total or partial non-performance or inadequate performance by the trader of any of the contractual obligations, including the option of offsetting a debt owed to the trader against any claim which the consumer may have against the trader."

"3. A term which has the object of effect of making an agreement binding on the con sumer in a case where the provision of services by the trader is subject to a condition whose realisation depends on the trader's will alone."

Some help with a good letter from maybe Bank Fodder would be needed here,,,,,,,,,,,, I am willing to give it a go, and take it to court?

They cannot be allowed to let this valuable items disappear without trace, maybe a court would think so too.

Bankoff

Please will each of you start your own threads on we'll have a look

• 2 weeks later...
Please will each of you start your own threads on we'll have a look

As an update on my post, in the end I cancelled the courier to collect my package as after a week of complaining and getting nowhere with MyHermes I wanted a full refund and decided to use Parcelforce.

Parcelforce gave me a time and arrived the very next day so I have no issues here with them.

Anyway, yesterday some old knocked on my front door and started complaining that he got a right telling off from his employer as he tried three times to deliver a package but no one was in. My girlfriend got the brunt of this; as she works from home and is always in, where as I am always at work at my office. So she didn’t have any clue as to what this old guy was banging on about.

Anyways it was just some old guy, he gave my girlfriend a parcel which he said was ours and just left, so she assumed it had been delivered to the wrong address.

Turns this old guy is one of their couriers, I think they just have random people in the area who pick up and drop off stuff, you would no indication that they worked for MyHermes.

At no point did the courier arrive on the scheduled day.

We had no indication of a time as to when one might arrive to collect.

(Believe it or not MyHermes people actually do go out to work, we are not at home 24 hours a day watching Jeremy Kyle. We would actually like to know when a courier might decide to arrive or if they had been when out.... Is this too much to ask)

At no point did we get any kind of card through the door like you do with a normal courier service to say we had been and would return at x time.

As I said my girlfriend works from home so she is in all the time aside from when she pops out to the shops, so after a week I just gave up with them.

So the package he dropped off which he said was ours actually wasn’t, it was for 185, I am 189.

You couldn’t make this up…….

I see lot of posts of packages going missing on here, so if you had anything go missing it has most likely been delivered to the wrong address by some random old bloke.

Please will you start your own thread on this and then we can help you.

Posting on this thread is a bit like leaving a parcel at the wrong address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks