Dreading the next 3 weeks

Elliebes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes its all about looking for a sanction opportunity. If your job log is up to date and proof of job searching application and phone calls for their criteria then they have no grounds for any sanctions.

I know Im speculating here but it could possibly have been my old JC was trying to engineer a situation (with all the PAs they were referring me to every signing) hoping I would lose it and throw a wobbler so that I could be given a sanction because they couldn't get me on the job logs etc.....and lets face it thats all they had left but to do a little bit of bullying and harassment. :|

NOBODY should be shouted at over the desk in any way and if you are, put a complaint in.

So how to avoid a sanction:-

Complete their criteria and prove it(take your paperwork with you).

Never fail to turn up for an appointment that they make for you

Never Never make an appointment voluntarily unless your 100% sure you're going to turn up for it.

Be polite and respectful even if they are not(remember your being polite for your own dignity not for them)

Produce your job log. Show them it. Ask them do they want to look through it or even photocopy it? You will find they will not have the time and decline.

Produce evidence you're looking for work

Even if they mess you about and really annoy you do not rise to the bait they are just desk monkeys looking to sanction you.

Always be willing, look willing. and act willing to the point of brown nosing even if you are not interested or dont want to for whatever they suggest. Or make alternative suggestions to satisfy them.

Its like you see in a Courtroom Drama where the Lawyer is harrasing the witness asking lots of questions until the person in the witness box makes a mistake, and then they pounce on them.

"Ah ha, so you're not sure if you applied for the Cleaning job we offered you when you were last in the Jobcentre!"

"Take her away, 6 month sanction":-D

Good advice if you can do it by the way. Don't let the B******s grind you down.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha they tried that one about two signings ago.....the PA said to me you didnt apply for the four jobs you were given last August? Eh and my mouth dropped open....... I said I dont recall being given those jobs....................well you were she said by a Mr D.......and pointed to the guy quite dramatically like a little school kid......I was living in a hostel at the time and the job centre knew it.......in fact this MrD......told me not to worry about applying for jobs and just go through the motions BECAUSE I was in a hostel and he knew I couldnt work because of the hostel rules about paying your own 300 quid a week rent.

It was so OBVIOUS she was looking for a sanction!!And got her eye wiped.....she didnt succeed when she saw my job log...

The dirty tricks these people will stoop to, to give you a sanction because I would have said ok then give me a form for a Tribunal and I will submit this job log to the Tribunal for this weeks signing and your petty little backdated sanction effort is going to look quite ridiculous in court when they see this evidence...waving the job log in her face............I mean you CANT just rake up jobs you were offered three months ago.....talk about grasping at straws............. :lol:

Edited by Elliebes
extra info