Merry Christmas!! Look what just hit the mat!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I received a reply to the CPR 18 Request originally but was vague and not much use, will try and find it again and post up. I submitted my defence in Feb 2011 and heard nothing and then claim was stayed. Has been stayed until now. The letter I have now received claims to be my CPR18 response, has been posted up a few replies back, hopefully readable! Are they allowed a second response 14months later? Now been told I should have asked for case strikeout as not responded to CPR but too late now? They now enclose a copy of the loan agreement with PPI. There is a history of the loan payments etc. Also there are some bank statements relating to the current account showing the overdraft amount, no agreements or signed docs of any sort though. I did email them yesterday to acknowledge receipt of their letter but they haven't afforded me the courtesy of a reply yet!!

Ok, as you've said the time to claim a strikeout for non-compliance would have been after the first response imho.

As for the overdraft there is no signed agreement needed, an overdraft facility letter is all that would be required.

S.